11.11

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Soojin was told that she should never choose to spend the rest of her life waiting for somebody to love her back. Maybe the reason why she still constantly think of him is because there was never neither a closure nor a goodbye to end their relationship. Maybe because deep down she thought that there could still be hope and an “us”. Most importantly, she knew that the most painful farewells are the ones that are never said nor explained.

“11:11”, I stare at the numbers imprinted on the clock as my thoughts were immediately brought back in reminiscing my past with him.

Soojin didn't believe in those things. The classical fateful encounter of two strangers who were brought together in the same time, place and feelings. Soon days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to Months. In a blink, 4 years had gone by so quickly as they share their day together blissfully. From strangers and eventually to husband and wife, everything was just too perfect.

She thought he would always be there for her forever, sadly she did not know that “forever” had expiry dates as well.

Foreword

Hey guys, this is the very first story written by me.

Please do forgive my errors as English is not my first language.

Any similarities in character, plot or setting to any other stories are purely coincidental.

Please do not plagiarize nor copy in any way.

Feel free to leave comments as it encourages me to be more confident in writing more,

Thank you and happy reading ~

 

Poster made by Chocomochie