Robbery?

Complicated love

"Umma! Appa! I'm home!" You shouted as you entered the house, kicking your shoes off to the side. You frowned when you didn't get any response. The house was deadly quiet. *Strange, where did they go?* Dropping your bag onto the sofa, you went into the kitchen only to see a plate of pasta with a small note attached to it on the dining table.

    Umma had made your favorite pasta! Remember to heat it up first before you eat. Appa and I will be coming home a little late today, take care of yourself during this short period of time! Love you sweetie.

You smiled and folded the note into your pocket. *Silly umma, I can definitely take care of myself. And someday, it'll be me taking care of you and appa instead!* Grabbing the plate of pasta, you placed it into the microwave and heated it up.

After eating and cleaning up, you grabbed your bag and headed up to your room. "Ahhh, my bed! I missed you already!" You dramatically sighed as you plopped yourself onto the bed, comfortably snuggling into the pillows. "Just let me take a five minute nap..." You mumbled, feeling your eyelids grew heavy.

And without knowing, you drifted off to sleep.

Clank, clank, clank.

The noises from downstairs woke you up. "Oh no, I fell asleep..." You groggily muttered as you yawned tiredly, noticing that it was raining heavily outside. *Such a perfect weather to sleep...*

Clank, clank.

The noises from downstairs continued. You blinked in surprise. "Didn't they said they'll be back late today?" Walking towards the window, you peeped outside to see if their car was there. But the parking space was empty. *They aren't downstairs? Oh my god, don't tell me there's a robber!* Your eyes widened, the color from your face draining as you thought of all the negative posibilities.

Suddenly, you heard the footsteps slowly coming up the stairs. "Umma and appa, where are you?" You hopelessly cried out, panicking.

*No, Jung ~~~~, you can't be such a coward anymore. Do something!* Biting your lips in determination, you thought for awhile up before heading towards your door, placing your ear against it, listening to the footsteps outside. "This better work." 

"One... Two...." You counted slowly and softly. *Please, please, please* Hearing the footsteps getting closer and closer, you squeezed your eyes shut. "Three!" Using all the strength you have in your petite body, you pushed the door open forcefully, wincing as you heard a loud crash.

"What the hell!" You heard a muffled yell as the robber fell to the ground after colliding into the door, grabbing his head in pain. 

Still having your eyes shut, you grabbed a random thing from your desk, which happened to be your textbook, and began whacking him. "You robber! Get out of my house or I'll call the police!" 

"Excuse me!" He swiftly grabbed your wrist and twisted it slightly, making you wince in pain and drop the book. "Apparently, this is my house and I'm definitely not a robber." He spoke harshly, his voice sounded like it was muffled by something.

Opening an eye, you saw a blonde hair guy in front of you, his brows were furrowed and his head was slightly bleeding. He was wearing a rather stylish looking mask that covered almost half of his face, which explains why his voice was muffled. Apparently, he looked like he was about your age.

"B-b-but, this is my house!" You frowned. *I couldn't have walked into someone else's house right?!* "And you're a robber! If not why are you wearing a mask?" You pointed an accusing finger to his mask while trying to struggle out of his grasp.

Rolling his eyes, he just let go of you and walked downstairs. "Yah!" You called out, chasing after him. You grabbed his wrists to stop him from walking. He turned back abruptly and glared at you with the deathliest glare ever, making you gulp. *Oh no*

"~~~~?" Suddenly a voice broke the silence. You turned and saw your parents standing there. "Umma, appa! You're back! Help me, this robber guy is-"

"Daehyun?" Your mother's eyes widened. "When did you come back? And why is your head bleeding?" 

"Umma?" You blinked in surprise. "You know him?"

"Umma?" Daehyun turned to your mother as he mocked your tone. "So you finally found a substitution to replace her?" He scoffed as he rolled his eyes before walking out of the house, ignoring your parent's protest.

You stood rooted for a few seconds, still not grasping the situation. "Umma? Appa? What's going on?"

"He's my biological son... Jung Daehyun."

"What?" Your jaw dropped. *Oh my god*

----

 

Anyone died with that gif? ^^ Kekeke.
Done with the first chapter! Please comment and subscribe me!