Meet Your Sunbaes

Et3rnity

      It was 6:15 A.M. and the Starship trainee girls were asleep.

     "WAKE UP GIRLS! TODAY'S A BIG BIG DAY!" yelled Manager Lee Ga Yun as she and Boyfriend, a Korean boy band, walked into Et3rnity's small dorm.

     "Hello? Sorry to intrude." said Donghyun, the leader of Boyfriend, as he and the other members took off their shoes and placed them by the front door. The members of Boyfriend walked into the three room apartment that consisted of a combined kitchen and living room, a bathroom, and a bedroom. Boyfriend sat down on the couch, and Ga Yun walked into the girl's room. 

     Ga Yun looked at the three girls, Alysia, Hyunjae, and Jaehee, who were sleeping on the twin sized beds. Jaehee and Hyunjae were sleeping on a bunk bed, with Jaehee sleeping on the top bunk and Hyunjae sleeping on the bottom bunk. Ga Yun looked at the small, twin-sized bed placed in the opposite corner of the room. Alysia was a heavy sleeper, thus explaining the twisted comfortor that was thrown onto the floor at some time into the night.

     Ga Yun walked up towards Alysia's bed and began screaming at the top of her lungs,  "ALYSIA WAKE UP!" Ga Yun didn't have to look at the other girls to see if her screaming woke up Jaehee and Hyunjae. Hyunjae threw a pillow at Ga Yun like she always does, and Jaehee wouldn't stop complaining about being woken up early on her only day that she's allowed to sleep in. "Oh stop your whining and get ready!" demanded Ga Yun. "We have guests over." Jaehee and Hyunjae immediatly got out of bed after hearing the word "guests", and they began to get themselves ready for the day.

    After Ga Yun shook Alysia for about five minutes, she knew that there was only one way to wake Alysia up before 8:00 A.M. She would have to take away Alysia's iPod. Ga Yun took the headphones out of Alysia's ears and said, "Fine. If you don't wake up, then I will take away your iPod." Alysia instantly opened her eyes and grabbed her headphones out of Ga Yun's hands.

   "I'm awake. So don't take away my iPod." she said as she sat up. Alysia's eyes widened once she saw the time on her iPod. "Noona, it's 6:15 A.M. Why did you wake me up?" She ruffled her hair in frustration, causing her curly, short, blonde hair to puff up even more.

    Ga Yun's smile seemed to spread from ear to ear as she began to scream again. "Because in three months, Et3rnity will finally debut!"

    "OH MY GOSH!" Alysia yelled as she jumped out of bed. Hyunjae was about to head out the bedroom door and go to the bathroom, but Alysia pushed passed her. "I'm using the bathroom first!" exclaimed Alysia as she dashed out of the room and into the hallway. The other girls were about to warn her of the guests that were in the living room, but Alysia was too fast. Way too fast for six in the morning, Ga Yun thought.

    Ga Yun searched Aylsia's messy floor and found a large, red hoodie laying in one of her many piles of her clothes. She grabbed the hoodie and tossed it to Hyunjae. "Give that to Alysia." Hyunjae nodded and ran out of the room.

-Alysia's POV-

 When I ran out into the hallway, I saw six boys sitting in my living room. They all stared at me wide-eyed and turned away to hide their blushing faces. 

"Alysia, put this on." said Ga Yun-noona as she handed me my red hoodie. I looked at my pajamas, and my eyes filled with horror when I saw that I was wearing a see-through tank top. I grabbed the hoodie and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could and locked the door behind me. I did not just look like this a minute ago, I thought as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My short blonde hair frizzed so badly that it looked like an afro. My black and purple eye makeup, that I was too lazy to remove last night, was smudged over and under my eyes. There was also an unmistakable line of drool coming down my chin. 

  I grabbed my hair straightener out of the cabinet, plugged it into a power outlet, and turned the straightener on high heat.

 I frantically grabbed my straightener and turned it on. As I waited for it to warm up, I put in my brown colored contacts and wiped the makeup and drool off of my face. When my straightener was hot, I straightened my hair and sang  Smooth Criminal, the cover by Glee.

When I finished straightening my hair, I went out into the living room where the six boys, Jaehee, Hyunjae, and manager Lee were talking. They all looked at me when I entered the room, and Jaehee and Hyunjae stated laughing.

"Unnie told us what happened. I've seen you like that before and it's not a pretty sight!" said Jaehee who was trying not to laugh.

"Alysia-unnie, you fail!" said Hyunjae laughing.

My face turned red, and no one could hold in their laughter anymore. The room was full of their laughter, and I lowered my head as I sat on the couch next to Jaehee.

Ga Yun noona cleared loudly and said, "Well, let's get down to business. You all know Boyfriend."

The girls and I looked at each other, and we shrugged.

"Who?" we asked simultaneously. The boys looked at us, deflated. Ga Yun noona face palmed herself, and the girls and I shrugged.

"Didn't you guys meet them at all during your earlier trainee years?" asked Ga Yun noona. The girls and I examined the boy's faces to see if there was any recognition what so ever. The boys looked at us with a bit of hope in their eyes, which was soon demolished because we had never seen them before.

    Suddenly, the door bell rang. Ga Yun noona stood up and went to the door. Once she opened the door, I saw K.Will walk in. My eyes lit up in excitement as the everyone stood up and bowed to our sunbae.

"Hello," said K.Will as he bowed. I couldn't hold my excitement in anymore. Fangirl Mode: Activated.

"Hi, K.Will! Oh my gosh! I'm such a HUGE fan! It's an honor to be your hoobae!" I said a little too loud. K.will started laughing, and the boys looked at me with a bit of contempt. "What?" I asked the boys. The blonde one scoffed, and I shrugged my shoulders. As the saying goes, haters gonna hate.

"Okay, I know that you girls know K.Will" said Ga Yun noona. The girls and I nodded. I had shown Hyunjae and Jaehee at least one or two or fifteen of his songs and covers of songs. "Well, K.Will is going to be your new vocal teacher." I beamed. Today could NOT get any better! I thought. "But what's weird is that you guys have never seen Boyfriend before." said Ga Yun as she pointed to the boys in front of the girls and I.

"You guys have never heard of Boyfriend?" K.Will asked the us. We shook our heads.

"Why are you guys named Boyfriend anyway? What's your fan club name? Girlfriend?" Hyunjae asked with a somewhat bitter tone. Jaehee elbowed her.

"No," said the brown haired guy that was identical to the blonde guy. "Our fans are called best friends."

"Whatever," said Hyunjae.

"Hyunjae, be nice!" said Jaehee.

"I would like to apologize ahead of time. She doesn't do well without sleep, and we got about three hours of sleep last night." I said. The boys nodded understandingly.

"Well, who wouldn't be a little bit irritable with only a few hours of sleep?" said the guy with the red hair as he eyed the blonde haired guy.

"Well since you don't know us, why don't we introduce ourselves?" said the guy who looked the youngest. "I'm No Minwoo, the maknae of Boyfriend." he said as he slightly bowed.

"I'm Kim Donghyun, the leader of Boyfriend." said the guy with the red hair as he bowed.

"I'm Lee Jeongmin." said the guy with curly hair as he bowed.

"I'm Shim Hyunseong, the lead vocal of Boyfriend." said a somewhat chubby guy with straight brown hair.

"I'm Jo Kwangmin," said a skinny, brown haired guy. "And this is Jo Youngmin, my older twin." Kwangmin pointed to the skinny, blonde haired guy next to him. The girls and I introduced ourselves, then the atmosphere grew somewhat awkward.

"So... Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Oh! You guys are going to do a cover of one of their songs!" said Ga Yun noona. "Did I forget to mention that?"

"When are we performing this cover?" I asked.

"And what stage are we performing it on? Inkigayo? Mcountdown?" asked Jaehee. Boyfriend and K.Will looked at each other, confused.

"I think that you're misunderstanding something." said K.will.

"What do you mean?" asked Hyunjae.

"Well, you will be debuting in three months... If you perform the cover well infront of the director..."

"BWOH?!" the girls and I screamed.

"How long do we have to practice?!" I demanded.

"Two weeks," said Ga Yun noona.

"This is ridiculous." said Hyunjae. "Couldn't you have given us more time?!"

"Yah! I convinced the director somehow to sign the contract for your debut if you three did well! You have to prove to him that you guys aren't a waste of money, and that you will do well in the entertainment business or else you will be cut." said Ga Yun noona.

"You mean that we won't be trainees anymore if the director doesn't like our performance?!" asked Jaehee. Ga Yun noona nodded.

"Wow. A year and a half of training goes down the drain that quickly." complained Hyunjae.

"Two and a half years of training for me." I said.

"So what song will we be preforming?" asked Jaehee. Hyunjae and I looked at Ga Yun noona expectantly.

"That's for you to decide. The CEO of Starship, Kim Shi Dae, didn't specify on what song or songs that you have to preform."

 ~No One's POV~

      The girls seemed a little bit happier that they could choose which song to preform, but the mood didn't lighten at all. The room was quiet for a moment until Jaehee finally decided to speak up.

"So, we're picking out the song-"

"Or songs," interrupted Hyunjae. Jaehee glared at Hyunjae, but she continued what she was saying a moment later.

"We're picking the song that we're going to preform?" Ga Yun nodded.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get started!" said Alysia.