cheatsheet

❝ f a n t a s y ❞ ┊sm's new girl group — apply open!

fantasy home

500*230

the contract

the basics


first things first, please use idols as face claims (no sm artists allowed). i prefer to see face claims who are close to your character's age, and no racebending! characters must be full/half asian in order to be in sm entertainment. tiana, pocahontas, and mulan must be a foreigner (chinese, japanese, thai, etc.), but for the other plotlines they're open to being full, half, or another asian ethnicity!

 

i know i listed personality traits for each plotline, but you are not required to follow them! i only put them as a guideline for those who need inspiration and ideas. as long as she is similar in personality to the disney princess assigned to her, i don't mind whatever personality traits she has. you can format her personality however you want, as long as she's easy to understand and grasp. i love a good personality description.

 

for her background, i don't mind sob stories but be realistic. idol siblings are accepted! anna is required to have an idol sibling but other than that it's optional.

 

love interests can be anyone - idols, actors, even ocs! they're completely optional too. as long as your character is of legal age, i don't mind the  between them and their love interest. i'm also fine with any uality, but keep in mind that south korea is still very homophobic and it'll be hard to be open about it. sm has a strict dating ban so remember that if your character is dating someone, their relationship should be a secret and very lowkey.

 

the face of the group and visual will be picked after characters are chosen. fotg will be whoever has the most pre-debut activities, while for the visual i'll put up a poll and have people vote. password is fantasy's group greeting!

about fantasy


fantasy is sm's newest girl group who debuts in november of 2018. the group's name comes from the idea of their fans using their music as a way to escape to an imaginary world. because the disney princesses are seen as a role model to many, the company assigned each girl a disney princess in hopes of that people will look up to them as well.

fantasy is considered as nct's sister group and sm plans to create a sub-unit of rotating nct and fantasy members. as a result, there will be multiple collaborations between the two groups. fantasy's whole concept is a combination of pristin, loona, and twice - funky, girl crush, sometimes cute and playful. 

 

unlike the other sm groups, fantasy has the opportunity to be a self-producing group. in the beginning, sm controls their concepts, but after the girls prove their talents, they soon give fantasy the freedom to create their own work. though it is usually the main dancers/vocalists/rappers who are in charge of lyrics, composition, and choreography, all members in fantasy take part in producing their works.

ariana's brownie points + taken


i'd like to see

faceclaims: twice, weki meki, loona, (g)i-dle, ex-ioi, pristin, clc, and everglow
love interests: bts, seventeen, nct, got7, and btob. plus rookie boy groups since i'm not really up to date so introduce me to them!
— my girl jaeah in your apps
— cute love stories i enjoy writing soft and fluffy scenes
— aesthetic apps. and because i at coding you're welcome to use your own :)

 

taken

— pristin's xiyeon as a faceclaim, singing twin, and rapping twin
— blackpink's lisa as a dance twin
— nct's mark as a love interest

 

SOURCE CODE : turn in : bea (wip)