.05

Making Bad Memories Good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- flashback continuation -

I didn't utter a word and tumayo na si Ate Taeyeon, taking her exit. Letting me realize na she's not playing about it.

She wants me to cut my relationship with Seulgi. 'Di ko ma-synced in lahat. She wants me to do something without giving me a chance to explain, to leave me with no choice.

From: Love

Love, kakagising ko lang. Have u had your dinner na?

I stared at her text. Should i tell her ba? 

Love?

Kaka-guilty! Pero ewan ko ba pero I felt so weak. I don't want to talk to anybody else right now. Kahit sa girlfriend ko. I don't know pero na-ffrustrate ako. Nagagalit ako, I'm not sure kung kanino.

"Joo? Hey, long time no see"

I raised my head to face nung tumawag sa'kin. I know right there kung sino sya. Sya lang naman tumatawag sa'kin ng 'Joo'.

"Hey, are you okay?" She eyed worrily. 

"Why are you here?" I questioned her right away. I tell you, i'm not in the mood.

"Oh there. What's wrong ba? You look bothered. I went to meet a client and nadaanan lang kita dito. I approached kasi you know it's been long time na since the last time we met" A smirk on her face. She looked around the cafe. "So, where's Seulgi?"

My phone beeped. A text from Seulgi. Ugh

"I love you"

The timing.

"Yuri... I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now. So please, excuse me" I grabbe my bag and was about to leave when Yuri held my hand.

"Hey, Joo. Let's catch up lang muna. Promise. Friendly talk lang."

She held my arm and di sa kalayuan nakita ko si Ate Taeyeon... nakatitig sa amin. And obviously she saw how Yuri held me. Gosh. Ano ba 'tong mga nangyayari? Di ako nakagalaw until I saw Ate Taeyeon walking away. Okay. She wants me to break up with Seulgi and now she saw me with my ex. Her job seems easier now. 

Ewan. Bahala na. I dragged Yuri out of the mall. I asked her where sya naka-park and i told her to bring me to the nearest motel. Her eyes widened, kahit sya confused sa inaasta ko. But, another smirk planted in her face. And yun na. I gave m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter