.03

Making Bad Memories Good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seul..."

I tapped her cheek. Ang sakit ng balikat ko. Of course, nakasandal yung head nya sa shoulder ko throughout the ride. 

"Seul... We're almost there na." I tapped and pinched her cheek this time. She's still a heavy sleeper. I chuckled a bit, remembering those times na we made love. Every after we did it, bagsak talaga sya and the whole morning puyat. A lazy cute bear.

"Hmm..." She groaned and slowly pulled away from me. She looked outside the window and she was readying herself na rin. She looked at me and smiled. "So, i assume we've been sa bahay namin often."

I smiled back at her and blushed with my thoughts. 

"Para po." She halfly shouted and she offered her hand to me ng pababa na kami. Haaaay how i miss this gentle bear. 

"Ang layo talaga ng bahay nyo. Now, everyday ka ba umuuwi rito?"

"Di naman. Every weekend lang. Sa Mandaue ako natutulog every weekdays."

"Oh. So you have an apartment there?"

"Yep. Loft."

"Yamanin. With your sister ulit?"

"No," She glanced at me while we're walking. "I'm with my girlfriend"

Napatigil ako sa paglalakad. My girlfriend. Ilang beses ako natamaan today? I saw her looking at me. I continued walking. She's also walking in a slow pace. 

"Okay ka lang ba talaga, Irene?"

"Okay lang ano ka ba. Oh your Dad oh" I pointed sa bahay nila. Hoping na d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter