Don't judge a book by it's cover (the same goes for daily equipment)

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34.

Sana wasn't wrong when she said that the three youngest would look really good in the armor.

Of course it was supposed to protect them but since Nayeon designed the whole look of it, they had to be pleasing for the eye too.

Nayeon's words and definitely not Jeongyeon's who had in the end made the metallic, leather chest and shoulder pieces, including some special equipment. The material was provided to them by the underworld, or more like Tzuyu who decided that her father wouldn't miss it(boy was she probably wrong, but since Hades loved her he would most likely not be angry or even ignore the fact that the material was gone. Yeah he was one of those dads) , and was something most living beings didn't know existed.

For starters Chaeyoung's armor was a hundred percent fireproof, which the three youngest, Sana and Mina didn't know though, and mainly had the colours dark purple and black.

Every armor pretty much had the same basic design but the colouring was different.

Dahyun's armor was blackish, brown making it easy for her to go completely camouflage in dark areas like the woods.

Tzuyu's armor was dark grey and dark green, blueish. Her's and Dahyun's was a bit lighter in colour than Chaeyoung's, not as heavy and just not quite as resistent.

The pale girl and Tzuyu liked using the bow and arrow and had to be quick on their feet, so it was good that they only had to carry a bit more.

Chaeyoung, however, needed something robust because well setting yourself on fire needs some really good clothes.

Na: "So how is it?"

Tzuyu nodded in approval.

Tz: "Really comfortable Unnie. "

The oldest eyes started to sparkle and she jumped up in delight.

Na: "Great and yes finally someone that acknowledges me being the oldest."

Jeongyeon snorted and Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Tz: "I take it back. Jeongyeon unnie you did a great job with the whole project."

Chaeyoung and Dahyun agreed, Nayeon protested but was wisely ignored by the others.

Je: "Oh yeah little sis can you create some fire for a sec?"

Everyone was a bit suprised by that request because why the actual hell did she need some fire when there was a weird looking fire place right behind Jeongyeon. However, Chaeyoung didn't question her half sister's question and obliged to the request.

A small red, orange and blueish flame appeared in her hand and in the next moment it grew bigger. Feeding on the oxygene around them

Je: "Thanks."

No one expected her to do what she did next. With one smooth hand motion she ripped Chaeyoung's control over the flame away from her and was the master of it herself. Directing it directly at the confused and unexpected baby tiger.

Dahyun jumped to the side when the hottness of the now huge flames started to bite her skin, the others did the same.

Mi: "What the hell are you doing!" She said in a very unamused and slightly threatening tone, while walking over to the, now maybe a bit taken aback Jeongyeon.

The second oldest held her hands up, making the flame go out with the snap of her finger.

Chaeyoung stood there unharmed and actually still clothed. Her eyes were big and a huge, wide smile decorated her face.

Ch: "That was sick! And I'm not in front of people again! Awesome."

Mi: "No, that was not "awesome" what if something happened to you?"

Je: "She's fireproof Mina, don't be so overprotective."

Mina glared at her and that made the other shut up real quick.

Mi: "You are all missing the point here. People don't just walk around setting their half siblings on fire, even if they are not affected by flames."

Je: "It's not like something could have happened. Chill down a bit."

Ch: "Yeah unnie. I'm unharmed. See?" She pointed at herself and made an 360 degree turn. Showing them that her body was completely fine. No scratch or burn in sight.

Mi: "Chaengie I really do love you but shut the up for a second."

Firstly, no one was sure if the whole "I really do love you" was meant in a friendly way or in the way everyone thought it was meant.

And secondly everyone was a bit suprised that the penguin dared to talk like that to her precious baby.

Even Chaeyoung was a bit suprised. She didn't say anything after that because an angry Mina was something you really didn't want.

Said girl pointed at Jeongyeon.

Mi: "What kind of awful sister are you? Can't you see that's why Chaeyoung thinks obviously stupid ideas that will definitely end up sending her to the god damn hospital every single time are always the best decisions."

Jeongyeon was about to talk back when Nayeon quickly interfered, stopping her from saying something that would most likely get her killed.

Na: "Ok. Why don't we stop here because we all know that otherwise Jeongyeon will most definitely get her kicked and this argument will be won by Mina even if you'd try stopping her." 

Sa: "Good idea. So how about you show them the other things you built Jeongyeon?"

It was still a bit tense and akward in the room but the mentioning of her inventions made her gloomy and irritated expression disappear in an instance. Her face lit up immediately.

Je: "Right, look at this!"

She went to the small work table, were everything was tidily and neatly placed, and held up something that looked oddly familiar.

Ch: "Is that. .. like a Swiss pocket knife? . . Hate to tell you unnie but that already exists. ."

Jeongyeon ignored her half sister and pressed a button. If this were a normal pocket knife the small usually not really sharp blade would pop out but guess what, that didn't happen. Instead, the not-really-a-pocket-knife-after-all grew until it was successfully transformed into a one handed double edg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter