Playing with fire bish!

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25.

Mina was terrified. Her whole world came crashing down on her.

Everyone looked at the fire, their expressions not really different from the penguin like girl's one.

Mina wanted to cry. Once again she hadn't been capable of saving the person she cared about most.

This was all a bad dream, right?

She'll wake up any second and Chaeyoung will be there.

The pain in the girls chest was a lot worse than the stinnging from her wrist.

She was desperately trying to catch a glimps of the small girl in the flames but there was nothing.

Only the red, orange and blueish fire.

Dahyun finally unfroze and took out the silver pendant. It was more like a desperate try but apperantly it was enough to distract the thing.

She shot an arrow and it pierced the things side making it growl in pain and easing on the fire spitting until there was a glimps of brown her to see.

jeongyeon gasped when she realised what happened. Immediately she ran towards the creature und pointed at it with both hands.

Je: "Eat this you motherfuc-"

It opened it's mouth again to spit more fire but was stopped when bright red, orange flames shot directly towards it.

It's throat was vulnerably open and it jumped backwards when the heat made contact with the skin.

Everyone gasped.

There, like a new born baby Chaeyoung stood. Her neck had a slight scratch but everything else was unharmed.

Ch: "You aren't the only thing that can create and control fire bish. How does your own medicine taste?"

The creature was totally taken by suprise and stared at the Hepheistos child angrily.

It backed away when Dahyun pointed two arrows at it and disappeared into the forest.

If they hadn't been this terrified and happy seeing the small girl, they might have questioned why the thing just fled like that without much of a fight but they had other problems to think about.

Mina ran towards the alive girl and pulled her close, not caring that Chaeyoung was as red as a tomato.

Mi: "Don't. Do. That. Ever. Again. You heared me!?"

Ch: "S-sure but Mina. . .c-can I please get some clothes. ."

The older girl pulled away and looked questioning at Chaeyoung for about a second, then her face turned red too, she quickly did the first thing that came to her mind and took off her blue hoodie, underneath she was wearing a T-shirt, and gave it to the girl.

Mi: "H-here!"

She quickly took it and put it on. It was at least three sizes too big, because Mina liked wearing oversized hoodies herself, so it basically went down to her knees, covering her private parts and her hands because the sleaves were way too long as well.

Jeongyeon was about to comment the two oblivious girls and say something erted but was stopped by Mina's glare. 

It was a freaking scary glare.

That's when the others remembered that a few were injured.

For starters, Jeongyeons back was pretty open and blisters had started to form. Mina's wrist was blue-greenish and was still bent in a weird angle. Tzuyu was at the side of the still passed out Jihyo.

There were a lot of questions that should be asked but they decided that first aid was probably more important at the moment.

Dahyun went to Jihyo and knelt down next to Tzuyu. The others had formed a circle around them.

Da: "Move. . I might be capable of healing the wound a bit. . not a lot but probably enough to make her wake up soon. . ."

She looked at the others.

Da: "I'll look at you too but I can't guarantee to heal everything. ."

Sana watched with an amazed expression as the pale girl put her hand on Jihyos forhead, closing her eyes and concentrating.

At first nothing really happened but then the bleeding on the motherly girl stopped and the wound started to close until only a still deep but not life threatening, scratch was left.

Dahyun saw black for a second but didn't stop and continued healing the others.

She was finally capable of doing something and not being useless, so she wasn't going to waste that opportunity to show them some kind of helping hand. 

This was also her way of showing her thankfullness to all the things they did for her so far.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter