Fifth

Lovestoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know her, you love her.
Through a thousand lifetimes, across millions of stars, you'd find her.
You'd never leave her.
You love her, till death do you part.

 

///

 

Sana will never leave Momo, even if it kills her to be by her side.

(It does, tortuously slow and painful.)

She doesn't cling off of Momo like she used to anymore but she does small things to let the slightly older girl know that despite the sudden distance, she'll always be there for her. It's small acts of love, holding her hand so she doesn't get lost in the crowd, keeping her close in front of interviews because despite the years they've been on stage, Momo is still a bit camera shy.

Things get a little easier to handle, watching Momo be close and painfully affectionate with the other members. The ache is dull and thrums beneath her chest, always reminding her of her place in Momo's life but Sana's used to it now. It is sad, that she's used to such an awful feeling but Sana loves freely and that's her own fault, she guesses.

She's made her bed, she may as well lie in it.

She knows that she didn't decide to just fall in love with the girl she has unofficially and officially dubbed her soul-mate. No one ever really does. It sprouted pretty naturally, growing like a plant and it was just there, the realization that she's been in love with Momo for a long time. Despite countless efforts to push those feelings down and will them away.

“Your staring again.”

Sana blinks and looks over at Mina. The girl has just retur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter