Third

Lovestoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your ears are tuned to her voice, you could pick her out in a sea of thousands.
Her voice makes pretty singers who sing pretty songs sound dull.
Her voice makes everything else sound ugly.

 

///

 

Do you remember when it started?

She doesn't know, she doesn't remember. That's the point isn't it? It's a memory and it's something she had forgotten long ago but that's a lie… isn’t it? It wasn't that long and it's not something she would forget.

(Even if she'd like to.)

She just doesn't want to know right now, doesn't want to remember when this whole thing started.

Do you remember?

Remember what? What is there to remember? She's annoyed and frowns, the question still echoing in the emptiness she finds herself standing in. The blank white vastness and the only companion beside her is her shadow.

Do you remember when you fell in love with me?

Eyes peel open and Sana's eyes are unfocused, the blurred lines slowly clearing and becoming more defined with each and every blink. She's not shaking in cold sweat nor is she breathing any heavier or taking any shallow breaths. It’s not a bad dream but her heart is still pounding at a million beats as if it was and she knows why.

And then a cheery voice breaks her away from her revere and her ears are tuned to that voice like it's her favorite song. The voice isn't meant for her, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter