First

Lovestoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She touches you and you light on fire.
Your wrist blazes where her fingers meet your skin.
The burns don't show, but it's hard to breathe with ash in your lungs.
It's so hard to breathe.
You're suffocating daily.

 

///

 

The first time Sana has met Momo, it was at the airport. They were in the midst of their teenage lives but taking a huge leap into the future of a life, they never dreamed they were lucky enough to have. They were just two dumb teenage girls with their lives packed in suitcases, leaving behind what's familiar to start something new in a foreign land.

Sana remembers it clearly, her sitting at the airport with a man speaking frantically into the phone in a language she has no understanding of. It takes about ten minutes and Sana is beginning to feel anxious because the flight she's supposed to board is about to take off in the next 20 minutes and they still haven't made it past security. She's jiggling her leg and she's about to ask the man if they could just board the plane already when, she spots two people running towards them.

She hears her sigh in huge relief and the new comers bowing profusely with apologies spilling from their lips.

“Sana-san, this is Hirai Momo, she'll be joining us.”

She had, admittedly said hello a bit too excitedly with a wide smile and Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter