i love you

euphoria

i love waking up to the sight of my sleeping boyfriend. it was rare for jungkook to spend the night at my place since he’s been busy so to wake up with him still in my bed was something i've only dreamed of. i understand that we weren’t going to have much time together, but it never made me regret my decision. i followed what my heart wanted and it was him. it'll always be him.

the sun was peaking through the sheer white curtains and landed perfectly on jungkook's face. his chiseled jawline, lips and that fluffy hair made me fall in love all over again. gently outlining his face with my index finger, he twitched at my touch. i felt his arms tighten around me as he pulled me closer to him. his scent is what i missed most when he’s not around, so i took advantage of every moment i could with him. jungkook groaned as he changed position, moving me as well. i was now closer to him. i could adore his face all day. his small freckles, acne spots, dark circles, just the bare-ness of his face was everything.

god i love you so much.

i felt like i was in a dream. was this amazing guy really my boyfriend? how is he in front of me right now? jungkook and i haven’t exchanged the words of “i love you” yet. we had just started dating five months ago. the day he asked me to be his girlfriend will never be forgotten. the only thing holding me back was his feelings. wondering if he felt the same way i felt about him. he has made me so happy that i could list millions of reasons why i love him and why i chose to love him.

staring into his face, a small smile crept up his lips, the smile i love so much. smiling to myself, i captured this moment in my head and kept it forever with me. low groans and mumbles escape his lips and i couldn’t help but giggle at the fact that he didn't want to wake up.

“jungkook.. it’s time to wake up.” i said. only earning a "no" from him as he pulled me in closer. wrapping my arms around him, i heard his heartbeat through his chest. it was calm and his chest moved up and down as he breathed. these were the moments i yearned for when he was away on tour. after his hard day of being an idol, we would cuddle in bed all day and night and only getting up for food or cuddle someplace else. gently shaking him to wake up, he nudged me and pulled away my arm off his chest and placed it around his waist.

“jungkook it’s morning. let’s go get breakfast.” i said once more, trying to get him to wake up only to fail again but he replied, “let’s just lay here. i missed you.” i laughed and attempt to pry myself off to get out of bed. “baby..”, he groaned. i finally got out of his hold and got out of bed. walking into the kitchen after washing up, i started brewing a pot of coffee and prepared breakfast. in the middle of mixing the ingredients for waffles, i felt warmth radiating on my back and arms around my waist. jungkook was finally out of bed.

“smells good.” he complimented as he nuzzles his face into my neck. "what does? the coffee? i haven't even started on the waffles." i retored back with a giggle. i nudged my shoulder a bit and signaled him to go wash up. he groaned a little, refusing to leave, but ended up going to the bathroom to wash up anyways. smiling to myself a little at his childish action, i brought out the waffle maker and started on it. while i waited for the waffles to fluff up and cook, i had remembered i had stored some fruits i bought from the market in the fridge. i pulled out some strawberries, blueberries and bananas and sliced them up, excluding the blueberries.

“do you need help?”, he asked while making his way towards me. “no, everything’s almost done. you can set the table." he pouted a little but proceeded to grab our mugs and filled them with coffee as i topped off the waffles with some of the sliced fruits and drizzled with maple syrup. he grabbed the plates from my hands and set them at the table as i followed behind. we sat across from each other, talked while eating. he mentioned about a tour being in the works and asked if i wanted to come with and of course i said yes. school was done for the season, which meant i had a lot of spare time and my internship at a company didn't start until next year.

they have been so busy with tour, comebacks, their 6th anniversary coming up and each year they do something special for the fans, army, all around the world who also shared these amazing 6 years with them. my eyes twinkle with admiration whenever i see them working so hard that sometimes, it breaks my heart a little when i see them overworking themselves, but knowing that there are so many people out there who support and love them, i understood their passion of working hard and making sure they release the best music.

we spent the entire day staying indoors and the only time we would come out, was to get snacks at the store that was nearby. during one of these rest days, jungkook would prefer to stay inside. i think it's mainly to just relax in his own space, away from everyone and i think that's his introverted side of him. i had no issue with granting his wishes of staying indoors as long as it meant i get to spend time with him. we would watch movies, play video games or he would go into his studio and just finish up some projects he was working on and as for me, i would either go on my own computer and check emails or watch youtube videos. at the end of the day, we would unwind with a nice dinner either made by him or me, have a nice bath and finally in bed together. as we laid cuddled up together, i felt the change of vibes. it felt more serious and intense i would say. i lifted my head up just a little to look up at him and found him already looking at me. his eyes looked different than other times. i was about to ask what was wrong when he spoke first. “i love you.” my eyes widen at the sudden words that came out of his mouth. the words i have been dying to hear for so long. my eyes started tearing up and he freaked out. “baby! i’m sorry! i didn’t mean-“, he stuttered out thinking he said something wrong. “do you realize how long i’ve been waiting for you to say that? jeon jungkook, i love you too. you have no idea how much i've been wanting to say it.”, as i confessed, he pulled me into a hug and we repeated the words to each other over and over again. i never knew those 3 words could make people who are madly in love with each other so happy.