Back to Black

FML!!!

   We kept straight through the forest through the night, getting further and further away from home. Strangely enough I didnt feel the slightest bit tired for most of the 3 hour walk, until we reached where ever this insanely huge apartment building was. The closer I got the brighter the tattoo glowed and the weaker I became. While steading myself on a nearby treebranch Mr. Vampire guy strolled over to me. " I wouldn't go any further if I were you. The closer you get to the headquarters with that tattoo the more likely it is to take over your body and it wont be pretty. You need to wait here and I'll bring some help." At that moment I started coughing violently. " You- will n-not leave-me here!" Vampy dude sighed as I continued my heaving. "Fine, have it your way. Just dont hate me for this, please." He grabbed me by the shoulders and stood me up straight only to sweep me off my feet and continue walking towards the building. At first I was seemingly okay (other than the coughing fit) but then the blood came, first a little in my hands, then it soaked my shirt until I was covered in it. It came from my eyes as I cried from the pain. It came from my mouth and nose and I could feel my bloodvessels themselves begining to break. Everything was so intense until I couldn't take it anymore. Everything went dark, dim, grey...black.