Why I hate surprises!!!

FML!!!

    I woke up suddenly with a searing pain in my right arm, instead of screaming i just sat there awestruck at what i saw. It was half covered in a henna tatoo that ran carelessly up into my shirt and seemed to be pulsing with an erie light. I sat there dazed until I heard my mom coming up the stairs from the basement. Her steps ,usually swift and  light as a feather  became more like a stampeed of rinos. Like the whole world crammed in my ears and was stupid enough to stay there. I leaped out of the bed grabbed my glasses, my Iphone and my walet all faster than the speed of sound. I ran out the back door of my room just as my mother was walking through the front. I could hear her thoughts going 1000000000 times a minute but they all seemed to come to one  "what the hell?!"

   I ran for what seemed like eternity before I realized that I didn't know what I was running from or why. I stopped to reason with myself ( mostly because I was out of breath ). What was going on with me it was like I had some super human abilities. "Accually they are."  I whipped my head around to see a lanky man, or what seemed to be a sillouette of one. The more I focused on him the clearer he became. He had soft, milky skin and he had a thick accent. He looked pale, like a cross between the Grim Reaper and Edward from twilight, except he was...asian?  " oh please don't compare me to those posers,"  He said with a rather disgusted look on his face. "You look scared SungMin might I ask why?" I was thinking something rather weird at the moment but I quickly erased it out of fear he might read my mind. He smirked. Too late. "You must be an awfuly smart boy Minnie what clued you in that I'm a vampire? Was it my voice, skin tone, or my charming good looks." "None of the above."  I retorted to myself seeing as it would be rather pointless to say it out loud. " I see you've cought on quickly to the whole mind reading consept, but if you could just say what your thinking from now on that would be great because it gives us a headache after a while. I can only do it for so long before I get the other interferences." "Wait, how did you know my name?" "Eager are we Minnie? Well all your questions will be answered soon my dear." He said with that weird smirk on his face again. He turned and walked for a few steps then turned around realizing I wasn't in tow. "Umm Minnie I'd advise you to move quickly or that tatoo WILL kill you..." I snaped out of my trance long enough to follow behind and let my fear drive my feet.  I was silent for most of the walk while Mr.Vampire Guy here explained some things about vampires and why I was chosen. Alot of what he said to me that night was really crazy but I guess you could say I didn't have a choice but to listen with a vampire on my .