I ing love him

Hyung I love You

Tae pov

I went straight to kookie's room and knocked on his door. "Kookie". The door creaked as he slightly opened the door. "Sorry Hyung I am tired today... Can we talk later". He said while looking at the floor. I know he is hurting but no way I am gonna let him go through it alone. I pushed the door and walked into his room. " Just call me Tae" I smiled at him. He just gave me a sad smile while sat on his bed. I sat in front of him holding his chin up. "Kookie I can't see you like this" I cupped his face in my hands. He locked his eyes with me until suddenly he clenched his chest like it hurt so badly. I huged him, I felt him nuzzling into my neck while I was leaving butterfly kisses on his head softly. "Kookie will you do something for me.... Please Baby". I wanted to Bury my face under the ground for calling him baby. But I forgot all that for a moment as he nodded his head. "I will die for you Tae" he said hugging me tighter. I chuckled while shaking my head."don't die Kookie I wanna live with you okay?" I said while still kissing his head.

Jk pov

My mind and body still hurts but being held by Tae and nuzzling into his neck sniffing his scent heals my heart. I decided to give in I actually can't deny him tbh." What is it Tae, what can I do for you?"I finally broke the hug reluctant but I had to." Kookie I want you to write down a list of top 10 thing I wanna do with me can u do it? " Tae held a strong gaze capturing my eyes. I can write a million things I wanna do with you but Top 10 should be easy so I just nodded. He clapped his hands and took a piece of paper and pen and sat down next to me nudging me to start writing it. So I took the pen and started thinking what I wanna do to Tae. My mind went Haywire 1st thing I wanna do is Tae himself but I can't write that down.. So I started collecting all the non ual things that I wanna do with him. I finished the list with a smile and hand it over to Tae. 

Tae pov

Kookie was smiling while he wrote it he even blushed occasionally. Finally he completed the list and hand it over to me. 

Top 10 with Tae, 💜

1. Amusement Park... Ferries wheel is a must. 

2.Strip Club.... Hehehe

3.Hiking to see sunrise and take a selca

4.Swimming with dolphins

5.French Restaurant date 

6. Watch a romantic movie in cinemas ( Couple seat pls) 

7. Tour to Busan and show Tae to my parents.. If you want to? 

8. Spend a whole day at home with no other hyungs and never leave the house. 

9. Star Gazing and camping at night... With cuddles 😳

10. Can't even write it down let's all 9 first then I will tell you. 

I smiled when I saw the list blushed here an there while reading through the list. What is the last part. I wondered what Kookie wants to do with me that he can't write down. All I could think of was involving the bed so I just pushed those thoughts away and smiled and kookie."Let's get started shall we" he looked surprised but I nodded my head reassuring him it's gonna be alright. " 40 mins get ready and I will see ur downstairs... And kookie pls shower u stink". He chuckled " u still love me Tae" I smiled closing the door behind me. You are damn right I do love you but right now I still have to wait. I sighed and I walked back to my room to get ready.