My cruel fate

Hyung I love You

Jk pov

I was waiting for Tae Hyung I miss him so much. I was walking restless around the house waiting for hyung's to arrive with Tae and Jimin. They left me and Namjoon hung home because were are Alpha's and they don't wanna scare Tae and Jimin. How stupid is that I will never scare my Tae.

My thoughts were all dimmed when a vanilla and meadow wood smell hit me. I couldn't resist it, low growls escaping my mouth as Jimin and Tae entered the Hall. My wolf moved towards my mate and enveloping him in a hug and nuzzling into his neck. I stood there petrified while still hugging Jimin like he is dear to me. Jimin hyung hugged me too. I know he was just like me couldn't resist this mate bond that was pulling us together.

Tae pov

I was scared to see Kookie. I heard he became an Alpha. I was wondering if I can resist him after this, but when we entered the hall Kookie rushed and hugged Jimin so tight while leaving light kisses on his neck. Jimin hugged him back too. That moment we all knew Jimin was Kookie's mate. Tears were threatening to fall out of my eyes as I saw the scene unfolding in front of me. All I could do is run away as fast as a possible and lock my room. " I am sorry I am tired please leave me alone today" I shouted from my room so that the members doesn't misunderstand me. I started crying hugging my knees close to my chest.

Jk pov 

Tae ran and locked himself in the room. He told us he was tired, but I saw tears b out of his eyes. Is it because of me.I used all my energy to push Jimin Hyung away " why kookie don't you wanna be with me" jimin Hyung looked at me questioning my actions. " yes Hyung I want to more exactly my wolf wants to... Sorry Hyung I need some time alone" I throwed a sad smile and locked myself away.

Tae pov

I woke up in the morning and decided to move on and went downstairs looking at the members sitting in a round table with another member missing. Kookie was not there. I also noticed a really gloomy situation. I slowy greeted them and took a seat beside Jimin, suddenly he started sobbing while hugging me. I tried to console him and all the members were looking at us worried. After a quite long time jimin quite down. Omega's are fragile, I understand that the most so I slowly asked him what happened. "Kookie rejected me" all of us gasped at what he said though I felt happy and decided to be a good friend for Jimin at that moment.

But why did he reject his mate bond... He must be suffering. The alpha suffer more when a mate bond is rejected.