eight

Am I Dead?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

What.... what was that? I was... there... and then... I couldn't figure out what's happening to me so I tried to calm myself first and breathe. I am in between my parents so I looked at the both of them and pulled the blanket towards me.

I pouted and closed my eyes, trying to sleep again. It's still dark so maybe, still too early for me to wake up. I kept on tossing and turning, trying to brush off my dream when mommy brushed her fingers through my hair, "Hey baby, what's up? bad dream?" she asked and smiled sweetly. I silently nodded and she started to hum a song, hmmmmm I didn't realize I'm slowly starting to sleep again. 

-

Irene's POV [finally] 

 

Me and Wan are on our way towards the meeting, I dont know why, suddenly, they called for a meeting. I wonder what she is doing now... and if you're wondering... uhm, yes, I exist and not only in Seulgi's dreams but it's not the time to discuss myself. We entered the room and sat accordingly. 

"I have called everyone here for I've heard that an unknown presence has entered? is unregistered and not in our records... yet" Our head, Taeyeon, stated. She is the head, and also my mother along with my other mother, Tiffany. 

Everyone looked around and whispered to one another as if asking who was it and why. I also have no idea anyway so I just sat here and wait for the head's next sentences. "We all know what could happen to that presence, anyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter