My first mission

Loving you was not part of the plan

I was shaking the whole car ride to the place where we had our mission. Several times Changmin had to hold me still from shaking the whole car. I didn't want to mess this up, I had to do well today. When we parked that's when I started feeling calm, thank god about time! I hopped out of the van feeling less nervous by the second. I grabbed my normal two guns making sure they were full of bullets. I nodded to Changmin making sure he knew it was time to head in. I raised my gun like they do in the TV shows when some action is about to go down. I looked left, right, and straight ahead, clear. I signaled to Changmin and he nodded. We both advanced on the warehouse. Once there I sprang into action kicking the door open and grabbing the first important guy I saw.

"Where is she?!" I demanded holding the gun to the guys head. I wasn't actually going to kill him but I was a really good liar and actor so I knew they'd believe me. No one answered. Well, I'd have to make them believe me some how so the act begins. I turned my gun around still having the guy in a strong hold and hit him in the hit with my gun. "Answer me!" I yelled finally someone cracked and pointed to the door. I nodded to the Red-Z team and Changmin to get these guys arrested.

I opened the door and inside was a girl about 20 years old. I only knew her because she once worked at the office with me. She was tied up, had dirt caked all over her face and looked very pale. I rushed over to her and untied her the minute I did I wished I hadn't because she punched me in the mouth kicked me in the stomach and reach for my gun. Luckly it was only a reach and I came to my sences I punch her hard in the jaw causing her to go flying back and out cold. I quickly threw handcuffs on her before she woke up and starting beating me again. I picked her up throwing her over my shoulder and peeked outside, it was bad. Changmin was getting beat to death my Red-Z team was being chickens and not helping. Aish, what is this?! I sighed it wasn't such a good idea to bring beginners out into the field I guess. I tied the woman back up and was ready to kick some .

I aimed my gun at the person beating Changmin who was the guy I held hosistage a few minutes ago. I aimed for his shoulder and got him. He fell to the ground in pain and everyone looked around confused. Changmin was no use right now he was too badly hurt. I fired again this time at someone different hitting them right in the leg. I manged to pick off the rest of them. You know that you're the best agent when you can take a whole mission by yourself. I walked out of the room I was hidding in with the girl over my shoulder who had now woken up and was trying to murder me but lucky she was basically unable to move so I was good.

"What the hell happened?" I said setting the girl down for the Red-Z team to handle if they could. Changmin looked up at me as I cleaned his face up. It wasn't as bad as I thought only a few scratches and burises.

"I don't know. One minute I was handcuffing the guys the next I was on the ground getting beat up." Changmin said. I sighed feeling disappointed in him. He needed to be more careful. Being in the middle of a mission was not the time to lose focus.

"You can't do that again." I said making sure I cleaned out the cut on his temple really good. He raised an eyebrow at me clearly confused. "You can't lose focus. I always tell you---" Suddenly Changmin was up and he was mad.

"I know what you always tell me! "Stay focused! Don't lose sight of the mission! If you screw up Hero will firer the both of us!" I get it okay?! Sorry I can't be the amazing agent Yunho! Sorry I am not AH-MAZING like you!" Changmin snapped walking away. I sighed, why was he being like this? I wasn't trying to rub anything in his face nor shove anything down his throat. What was his problem?

"Changmin! I didn't--"

"Frick you, Yunho! I get it okay?! Just leave me alone!" Changmin yelled going to another van. Looks like I'm getting kicked out tonight.

_________________________________________________________________________

And that's excatly what happened. Changmin threw my bags at me and locked the door. He also took my keys. Jeez was someone a drama queen. I didn't do anything! How was I the bad guy?! Boyfriends these days! If I could still call him that after today. I walked to Hero's room which he never used and always said if one of us needed it we could sleep in there. I unlocked the door, sitting my stuff down and turning on the lights. I let out a sigh. I didn't realize how upset I was over Changmin's words until I closed the door and saw my hands shaking. That's when I lost it, I started crying and punching the wall. I felt like I was going insane. I soon find myself leaning against the wall face in my hands sobbing.

I didn't know if it was still because of Changmin's words or because I hated keeping this whole relationship a secert. I loved Changmin so much. I didn't want to lose him over some thing stupid. I got up picking up my bag when I heard a knock at the door. It was probably Hero or Changmin coming to yell at me some more. I opened the door to see a puffy eyed ball of Changmin come flying at me. His arms wrapped around my neck I closed the door wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry, Yunho! I didn't mean it. I was upset about the mission and letting you down, but most importantly I've been stressed about keeping us a secert. I hate having to hide you. I don't want to hide you but I feel if that's the only way to keep you then I'll do it." Changmin said tears streaming down his face. I wipped his tears away smiling at him.

"I've felt the sameway. But right now, I really don't want to talk. I just want to hold you and have you here with me. I love you Changmin. And I could never be disappointed in you ever. You make so happy." I said pecking him on the lips but Changmin wasn't about to let me get away that easyily. He deepened the kiss and our lips moved together like they were made eachother. I laid him down on the ground still kissing his lips like my life depened on it. Our tounges fought for control but we gave up just letting ourselves enjoy this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yunho! Your legs are soo tiny!! -_- the akward moment when your second ulitmate bias's legs are nicer than yours -_-. Anyways!! Here is the update! Just before all you prevs (i love you!) freak out I promise that the next chapter is going to continue off of this one! :) Now time for some comment replies >:).

Comment Replies!! :D

suzukikasmami:Thank you! :) my studying is going great! I got 100% on my math test! :D So I have an A- now! WOOHOO!! :)  

LuciferGirl97:Ugh! I hate math!! -_- I understand it I know I do! But I mange to make stupid mistakes and it all goes downhill from there! >.<

Lipzhall:My studying is going good! I passed my math test that I re-took so I will be still updating :).

yuu8713:I love to write and plus I get kind of bored so I figure I minus well please my awesome subbers and update! :) Plus I hate waiting a long time for people to update lol.

lollysheep:Aww they do seem like that! :) I love Homin! :D I promise for more Homin action! :)

grooydolly: Finally someone who loves Jae and Kyu!! :) lol Not that all my other subbers dont :).