One-shot

Heavy In Your Arms

 

I was a heavy heart to carry
My beloved was weighed down
My arms around his neck
My fingers laced to crown.

I was a burden, wasn’t I? It was always about me, about what I wanted. But the only thing I needed was you. I have put so much weight on you with this love of mine. Clinging on to you, I desperately refused to let you go, completely forgetting that you’re an individualhuman being yourself.

 I was a heavy heart to carry
My feet dragged across ground
And he took me to the river
Where he slowly let me drown

I should have known that leaving the band will be the last drop. The thing is that at that time I thought that you wanted us to be free. When you said that you’re not leaving with me my whole world crushed and suddenly the freedom wasn’t that tempting. Not without you, it wasn’t. Then again it was too late. You’ve already given up on me.

My love has concrete feet
My love's an iron ball
Wrapped around your ankles
Over the waterfall

You denied everything. You said that you still loved me and it wasn’t over but you never did anything to show me that these words were true. People were asking how it felt when I left the band. The truth is that it hurt like Hell. Much worse than dying, because dying at least kills your pain. There was nothing to kill my pain. I had left a part of me in that dorm.

I'm so heavy, heavy
Heavy in your arms
I'm so heavy, heavy
Heavy in your arms

I really hoped that you were happier without me. In that way at least one of us would have been content. Later when I heard that you were depressed my heart shattered. I was a burden for you even when I was away. Will I ever make you happy?...

And is it worth the wait
All this killing time?
Are you strong enough to stand
Protecting both your heart and mine?

You said that you’ll come for me, but can you? Because if it’s  how I see it you can’t win this fight. I should wait for you to finally be free. Can you take all the blame afterwards?  Together with me. Can you stand strong when they throw rocks at us? Are you strong enough to hold my hand through this? 

Who is the betrayer?
Who's the killer in the crowd?
The one who creeps in corridors
And doesn't make a sound

I’m sure that you’re thinking that you’re doing this for our good but actually you’re the one who’s destroying us. The fact that you’re not beside me is making me doubtful. It’s making our relationship weaker. I try not to hear anything but the things you say reach my heart and everybody’s telling me that you gave up.

This will be my last confession
I love you never felt like any blessing
(Ohhhh)
Whispering like it's a secret
Only to condemn the one who hears it
With a heavy heart

We were never able to show our love freely. Always hiding from people’s eyes. The ones, who knew, now wished that they didn’t. They’re all left with heavy hearts and I don’t blame them. I’m sorry Yunho. I can’t wait for you any longer. I can’t let myself hope anymore. Goodbye…