Bao bao

Come back Chaeng!

 

 

 

I went back to my room and Lisa went back to hers. I saw her walked in the room next to mine. Good thing because it's just accessible for us whenever we need something or we just miss each other. Or we can just share my bed at night when we sleep, we can easily sneak. I giggled in that thought.

Don't get me wrong, I just want to cuddle. Nothing more.

Nah.

Okay okay...

And, kiss. Of course.

I just can't help it. I always want to feel her. I always miss her. Her sweet voice that makes my heart jump and her touch that makes me crazy. Her lips are always alluring me but I will never complain.

I unconsciously smiled just the thought of her. I'm so in love with her, I can tell that even if I don't remember her yet.

I woke up from my reverie when someone entered my room. I thought it was Lisa but to my surprise, it's Jisoo. She's not wearing her white uniform anymore, just a simple dress but gosh, she's really pretty. Her unique beauty could win an oscar. She can be an actress if she would want to.

"How are you Chaeyoung?" She greeted with a smile.

"I guess... I'm doing fine," I smiled back staring and appreciating her beauty.

"That's a good news then. By the way, Jennie will be here tomorrow to check you," she informed. "Oh..." she took a carton of milk from her bag "Here, for you." She put it on the nightstand beside me. "I hope it will help you to sleep well."

"Thank you, Jisoo."

"And I hope things will get better from now on," she sadly said. I feel like she's not telling me something important that I should know but because of my condition, she can't spill it yet.

I nodded "Thank you."

"I'll better go now, good night Chaeyoung," Jisoo came near to me and hugged me briefly. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, good night."

Then she left me with a smile.

I took the carton of milk and stared at it. I appreciate simple things like this. I don't need expensive things, all I need is effort even if it's small or great because you will see if they really care. Just simple gestures like this makes me feel loved.

I heard someone came in and I looked up to see Lisa with a bag on her shoulder. It's a small guitar or ukulele bag to be specific.

"Milk, that's my favorite," she introduced as she sat on the bed near my feet.

"You want? Jisoo gave it to me, she's really kind," I commended.

She nodded "She is, she's our friend too."

"She can be an actress with her unique beauty," I voiced out what I observed.

Lisa raised her right eyebrow "Yeah... so you admire her?"

"Huh? I'm just appreciating her beauty."

"Yeah right," she simply said.

"Are you mad?"

"No," she quickly denied.

"Jealous then?"

She shook her head, no.

"Okay good. And just to clear things out... You're the most beautiful girl for me," I clarified.

She blushed "Thank you." She sighed "This is why everyone likes you because you appreciate them."

"Is that a bad thing?"

She shook her head again "It's one of your good traits."

I smiled.

"By the way... I brought this." She opened the bag and took the ukulele out.

"You play?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled.

"Cool. Can you play a song for me? I bet you really have a beautiful voice," I sweetly said.

"Okay, I'll play for you. That's why I brought this."

Lisa started to strum the four strings. It makes cute sound. She strums not too loud then she started singing. (Bao bao by Singular, Thai song)

"Jai, neung jai
Ja dtong garn arai hai man maak maai
Hai man woon waai
Pieng tur nan sai jai gan bao bao
Paw hai song rao dai tum arai maak maai nai dtaun nee

It's a Thai song. I knew this.

Bahng waylah mai bpen rai tah tur yoo glai
Bahng waylah chun kao jai tah leum gan pai
Bahng waylah mai bpen jai gaw mai dtong sia daai
Ploi man pai gon na

She really has a beautiful and sweet voice. I could listen to her forever. It soothes me and surprisingly, I can understand the lyrics of the song.

Kid teung chun sak krung meua mai dai kid teung krai
Tum dtua dtaam sabai tah jur gan nai kwarm fan
Mee waylah dee dee gaw bauk hai chun dai fang
Mai maak gern pai gwah nan
Koi koi ruk gan bao bao..."

After the song, I gave her round of applause.

"Bravo! Bravo! You really sing well. You can be an idol," I complimented her.

She smiled "Thank you. I dedicate that song for you."

"That's so sweet baby. Come! Give me a kiss!" I playfully said. I like messing up with her. She's so cute.

"Uhhh..." She made face like she doesn't want it.

"Come on baby, give me a kiss."

Then she finally gave in, she leaned forward to me and kissed me on cheek.

"Sweet," I giggled then I hugged her and we stumbled on the bed.

"Stay here with me... please," I requested. "Don't leave, jus stay... and sleep here."

She sighed "Okay... that's why I'm here. I'd be empty if you weren't with me."

"I love you so much," I sincerely said. I just feel like saying it. I feel like I have to.

She smiled lovingly "Yes, I know. You show me and you make me feel it. I love you too," she swiftly pecked my lips.

I blushed hard. That caught me off guard. I didn't expect that.

"Let's get ready to sleep."

I just froze like a robot while she sat up and put the ukulele down on the floor.

This will be a long night.

I hope to control my hormones. 


 

×


 

English Translation of Bao bao by Singular (Thai Song)

Your heart, just one heart
Why does it desire so much?
It's so complex
Just pay close attention and be tender
We both can do so many things at this moment

It's okay if you're far away sometimes
I understand if you forget about me sometimes
Don't feel sorry if we don't see eye to eye sometimes
Just go with the flow

Think of me once in awhile when you're thinking of no one else
Make yourself at ease if we were to meet in a dream
Let me hear about the good times you've had
Nothing more than that
Let's slowly love each other tenderly