Memories

Come back Chaeng!

 

 

I'm Lalisa Manoban. I'm an actress. A famous actress here in Korea. I can understand Thai because I'm a Thai. I was born and raised in Thailand but moved here to Korea to chase my dreams. That's why I'm not familiar with medicine because I'm not really a doctor, Chaeng is. And I don't like Jungkook because he always hit on my girl but he has no chance. Chaeng is mine.

Anyway, before I became an actress, I was an idol. I was in a group called Blackpink. We were on top for many years and I knew, we were overrated but I'm not complaining. I was thankful that time because our group was successful.

Sadly, we disbanded. We all know, all kpop groups will end to that. But still, I know we made history.

I didn't expect it but after that, they offered me a movie project and it became a hit. Not only in Korea but also worldwide. Though I was a rookie in acting, I already received an award. Best new supporting actress.

And I also went back to school to improve my acting skills. I was studying in a University while acting.

Offers kept coming and I created a name in this industry.

I met Chaeyoung in school and she became my best friend back then. She's friends with Kim siblings, Jisoo and Jennie.

Jennie and Chaeyoung were on the same course, they took medicine.

I remember how I fell in love with Jennie. She's really beautiful and independent. She has a strong personality but she can also be cute and adorable if she wanted to. She's talented and smart. She's confident but not cocky. I loved her because of that. Well, I still love her as a friend.

I confessed to her and it's still vivid, she rejected me and she was dating Kai that time. Kai was one of my peers, he's an actor.

I was hurt but not mad.

Chaeyoung knew all that. She never leave my side and she supported me.

We became much closer and she confessed her feelings to me. I admit, I love her but I'm not in love with her at first.

But as the time went by, I began to feel that I need her in my life. I need her because she's giving me strength. She's giving me life. She's my life now and I'm so in love with her.

She's very kind, simple and her beauty is commendable. I love her for no reason. I love her unconditionally and that will stay forever. A love that will last forever.

It was almost perfect but yeah, our relationship wasn't perfect. There's no perfect relationship, indeed.

She has her insecurities. She knows that Jennie was my first love. And she knows that Jennie has feelings for me now.

Jennie and Kai broke up then Jennie admitted her feelings for me. She said she loves me and she was afraid to tell that before. She was afraid to come out because she wasn't ready.

She didn't know that I'm already dating Chaeng but I told her anyway.

I won't cheat on Chaeng and I didn't want to give Jennie false hope between us. We decided to continue our friendship and I thought it ended there.

But that night when Jennie went to my unit. She was drunk and she told me everything. Everything she felt.

Everything.

The pain that eats her.

And the love that she promise will never fade away.

I was shocked and sad at the same time. 






 

×