Six

He is mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm back. I should hide in room before anyone sees me. Kibum thought in his mind. But he was a little bit late Minho who had went to gym in morning had already seen him enter. 

 

"Lee Taemin wake up" "Lee Taemin wake up" "yah Lee Taemin wake up" "what is wrong Minho hyung why are you waking me up so early in the morning let me sleep" "Bummie came back" "What? When? Why is it still quiet then. Oh he must be waiting for right moment to pounce on Jonghyunie hyung. We have to save him." "Are you still feeling sleepy why are you rambling?" "You really want to make me mad Minho hyung first thing in the morning. Are you sure?" "Sorry sorry" " we have to plan something."

 

"Ah oh no it hurts so much waaaaaaaa" "It will be alright Taemin wait I will get medicine for you" was what Jinki Jonghyun and Kibum saw when they came running after they heard Taemin's screaming. "What happened Taeminie" " what happened to my baby" " Taeminie what is hurting. Let's go to doctor" "No bummie hyung it is okay my leg hurts. I think I sprained my ankle. I will be fine soon it is just hurting to even move a bit" "You don't have to move. Where do you want to go I'll carry you" "thank you Jonghyunie hyung" "I will make something to eat for you Taeminie" "Thank you Bummie hyung" " I will sit with you" "Thank you Jinki Hyung" Taemin smirked at Minho. 

 

Oh this boy is evil but still so cute. So fighting is probably delayed for sometime but why did Taeminie

Please log in to read the full chapter