Five

He is mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho and Taemin reached home before Jinki and Jonghyun. "Show me the photos you took" "do you think you are my boss or something?" Taemin started staring at Minho "umm here you go" "oh these ones are nice send these to Bummie hyung" after 10 minutes "I sent them".

 

Meanwhile Kibum oh what did Minho send me. What is this? Is Jonghyun hyung throwing away our deal? 

 

They heard front door of the dorm closing. "Come on hyung let's listen to what they are talking."

"Thank you Jonghyunie for coming with me" "anything for you hyung" "we will do something you want to do tomorrow Jjongie anything you want" "anything?" "Yes anything" "How about we go to beach tomorrow" "okay. Goodnight" "Goodnight hyung" 

 

Jonghyun started his victory dance. Why am I feeling so cold? Jonghyun started looking everywhere and he saw both Minho and Taemin staring at him. "Oh my god what are you guys doing here" "nothing how was the movie hyung" "oh it was nice" Jonghyun was smiling. You just wait hyung both Taemin and Minho thought in their head. "Goodnight hyung" "Goodnight Guys"

 

"What are we going to do tomorrow? They are going out again. Taemin you just gave Jinki hyung to Jonghyun hyung" "Just calm down Minho hyung I won't let them go tomorrow. Everything will go as per my plan." 

 

Kibum sent text to Jonghyun "Hyung did you go to watch a movie one of my friend saw you at theater" Jonghyun in his mind I can

Please log in to read the full chapter