Caught

Caught

The news of Got7's Park Jinyoung and Blackpink's Kim Jisoo scandel spread like fire just after an hour of being revealed. Their names were the number one most searched thing on the web; pictures of Jinyoung wrapping her in his scarf in front of her dorm and them holding hands on the Han River were everywhere. And not a single soul was upset.

4 Hours Earlier

"I'm late, I'm late," murmured Jisoo as she jumps out of bed, rushing to fix herself up for her date that night. Blackpink had just finished a photo shoot earlier that evening and she had decided to take a quick nap before her date with her boyfriend of 3 years. But being the clumsy person she was, she forgot to set her alarm before passing out. Luckily, she woke up precisely 10 minutes before Jinyoung had told her he would pick her up. Tripping over her feet, Jisoo rushes into the bathroom as her members all watch, amused, from the couch, TV long forgotten. Jisoo hastily washes up and makes herself presentable, with one minute to spare, before rushing out the door. However, being the careless person she is, she completely forgets about the weather broadcast for the day.

"Remember to come home early!" reminds Jennie before Jisoo shuts the door on her way out.

It's snowing lightly as Jinyoung patiently waits outside Blackpink's building, fully equipped with a cute pink scarf (a cute gift from Jisoo last Christmas), beanie, coat, and the iconic black idol mask. Being the cautious person he is, Jinyoung never forgets to wear a mask to their weekly meetings; Jisoo's a different story though. He's startled when Jisoo suddenly rushes out, huffing, without a mask or proper winter attire. His eyes widen as he quickly strides towards her, unraveling his scarf and wrapping it tightly around her neck, making sure to slightly cover the bottom half of her face with it.

"Yah! Where's your mask!" Jinyoung lightly scolds before he takes off his beanie as and wearing it on her as well, noting how adorable she looks with her nose slightly tinted red from the cold. Unbeknownst to them, someone snaps a picture of their interaction in the bushes across the street.

Jisoo smiles cutely, hoping he'll let it go, "I forgot." She fixes his hair as he's busy adjusting his beanie on her. He sighs, knowing he can't stay mad at her, before grabbing her hand and lacing their fingers together. Jinyoung starts leading her to their favorite cafe nearby; it had become their usual meeting place because no one really knew about it besides them, so it quickly became their own safe haven. Not to mention, the owner was a man in his late 70's, and absolutely adored the couple. As they step in the cafe, they're greeted with the scent of freshly brewed coffee and an atmosphere that was warm and inviting. It's almost 11 now, so there was no one else there beside the kind old man. "Hello!" Jisoo greets the old man as they go to their usual spot, a table in the corner of the cafe, next to the window. It was the perfect spot to observe the world go by and not get caught by fans. The old man flashes them a toothy smile before going to get their order.

"Will it be the usual, 2 Americanos and a slice of red velvet cake?" the owner asks politely, already knowing the answer. Jinyoung nods and smiles happily at the owner, showing off the way the corners of his eyes crinkle when he's happy, as he takes off his mask. The owner chuckles and walks away as he prepares the coffee and cake.

Jinyoung quietly takes Jisoo's hand into his own and kisses it, softly smiling at her as she stares right back at him, eyes full of love and adoration. They talk about their day and wait patiently for their order to be served as he rubs the back of her hand with his thumb.

"Thank you," they say simultaneously as the owner places the drinks in front of each of them, respectively, and the cake in the middle before walking away to mind his own business. Jisoo picks up her fork and shaves off a piece for herself before she feeds Jinyoung a piece. He happily opens his mouth and accepts the slice of cake, all the while his right hand rests on top of her left, as if unable to let go. They continue talking about what's been happening in their daily lives and enjoying one another's presence as the world goes by around them.

They finally finish the dessert after a whole hour of slowly eating away at the cake, not yet wanting to separate from one another. "Wanna take a walk along the Han River?" Jinyoung suggests, not willing to part ways so early. Upon hearing this, Jisoo's eyes brighten a little more, if even possible, and she nods quickly. They both stand up and Jinyoung goes to pay, remembering to leave a generous tip.

"Bye! See you next week," waves the owner, causing Jisoo to lightly giggle and wave back at him as Jinyoung grins behind his mask. They walk towards the Han River, hand in hand inside Jinyoung's coat pocket, while Jisoo tells him random facts that she's found off of the internet. Jinyoung smiles as he lovingly stares at her realizing how lucky he is to have her. How can someone be so cute just by being herself? he asks himself.

It's half past midnight so no one is around as they're walking along the river until Jisoo suddenly pouts, "It's cold." In her rush to meet Jinyoung on time, she hadn't thoroughly prepared for the freezing night. The snow was still lightly falling and the air was constantly biting at any exposed skin. They stop walking and Jinyoung opens his coat and quickly pulls her into his welcoming warmth. He tightly wraps his coat around them as Jisoo hugs his waist. He coat is big enough that only Jisoo's head can be seen, and he thinks its absolutely adorable.

She looks up at him with her big eyes and snuggles closer into his warmth. As he stares into her eyes, he wonders how someone can be so perfect. "Is this better?" he asks, and she nods.

He lowers his mask and kisses the tip of her nose before leaning down to claim her lips. The kiss is slow and passionate; their lips move against one another in perfect harmony. He slides his tongue against her bottom lip, causing her to lightly gasp. He pulls away, slightly panting, before things can get out of hand. Jisoo's face is flushed and she tries to hide her face in the crook of his neck. Although they've been dating for 3 years, she still gets embarrassed whenever they do these things, something that makes him fall for her even more each and every time. She's too pure for this world he remembers thinking when he first witnessed it. She can feel his chest vibrate as he softly chuckles and she pinches his side in an attempt to get him to stop. "Let's get you home before you catch a cold," he suggests. He lets her go and goes back to holding her hand in his pocket as they walk in a comfortable silence back to her dorm.

Jinyoung even goes as far as walking Jisoo to her front door instead of the front of the building. He kisses her forehead right as they part, "I love you," he reminds her.

"I love you too," she replies. He instantly smiles and waits for her to enter the dorm before leaving himself.

As Jisoo enters the dorm, she's suddenly greeted with all 3 of her members, smiling like idiots.

"Lalisa, I love you," Rose states seriously as she takes Lisa's face in her hands.

"I love you too, Pasta," responds Lisa, before pulling Rose into a hug. The only thing Jisoo can do is stare speechlessly as the two maknaes act out the scene. Jennie is on the other side of the couch quietly dying of laughter as she watches them the scene before her unravel. Jisoo bashfully hides herself in Jennie's arms while the latter happily accepts the sudden hug, still suffering the after-effects of her near death experience caused by the immense laughter.

Just as the teasing is starting to calm down, Lisa takes note, "Oh! Unnie, you weren't wearing that scarf and hat when you had left." And another round of the teasing the oldest member has begun.

The next morning, Jisoo is awakened by her manager. "Yah! Kim Jisoo! Wake up! Your relationship has been exposed!" cries her manager as she bursts into the room. The couple had gotten their agencies' permission to date secretly before anything had gotten serious between them, so it was no surprise that their managers knew as well. Jisoo is quickly jolted awake and stares at her manager in shock. She grabs her phone and immediately finds out that her and Jinyoung's name as the most searched up words on the web. She opens an article about their relationship and discovers photos of them the other night. The first consisted of Jinyoung wrapping his scarf around her protectively; the next one was of her messing with his hair as he fixed her hat. The last photo was of him kissing her nose when they were on the Han River.

Jisoo scrolls down to the comments section only to find positive comments.

Blackpink07: Omg! They look so cute together!

JisoosFan: They look so happy it just made my day <3

GotPink: I knew something was going on with them ever since Inkigayo

And so on. Jisoo let out a sigh of relief as she continued reading the comments. She steals a glance at her manager only to see her shake her head and try to hide a smile as she watches Jisoo's reaction. "Kids these days," Jisoo hears her mutter before walking outside the room. A couple seconds later, her phone rings and she picks it up.

"Did you read the article?" Jinyoung asks on the other line, trying to hide his smile.

"Yeah," she replies happily, "I'm shocked that the media found out, but I'm glad there are mostly supportive comments about our relationship."

He hums in response and they fall into a comfortable silence. "... At least they didn't release the photo of us kissing," he teases her. Jisoo's cheeks immediately go red and she abruptly ends the call before burying her face in her pillow.