I...

How Can I Meet Your Heart? [Two-Shots]

“IU-ah, I heard Eunhyuk oppa is in the building.” Nicole told IU when they were getting ready for MC-ing.

“Oh I saw him when I got here!” Hara added. Both Nicole and Hara knew that IU like him. Well, they also knew that Eunhyuk like her too.

“What is he doing here?” IU asked them as she put on her hairband.

“I don’t know,”

“Maybe he wants to meet you.” Hara replied.

“No, he wouldn’t. I mean, why am I so important to him?” IU asked once again.

“He like you, don’t you realize that?” Nicole spoiled about the secret but IU shook her head.

“He’s just being my fanboy or being an oppa.” IU told her as she got up from her chair.

“Right...a fanboy who brings you foods and take care of you whenever both of you on the same stage.” Hara took a glance at Nicole who was smirking.

“Look IU, I saw the video when both of you performing that shuffle dance on KBS and he’s being like your bodyguard. Also, when both of you on Strong Heart he keep looking at you when you telling a story. Not to mention he’s the first one who gets up when you won on Seoul Music Awards.” Nicole told her the facts.

“He’s just being nice!”

“I just don’t get it why you ke-“ Someone opened the door before Hara could finish it.

“Annyeong!” Eunhyuk popped his head on the door with a gummy smile on his face.

“Nicole, you said you wanted to go the bathroom, right?” Hara asked Nicole as she winked at her.

“Oh yeah, I did.” Then Nicole grabbed Hara’s hand and both of them exited the room as quick as possible.

“Can I come in?” Eunhyuk asked the frozen IU.

“Y-yeah, sure.” IU stuttering but then she’s smiling all of a sudden.

“I brought you lunch.” Eunhyuk says as he showed her the plastic bag. Soon enough, he put the lunch box on a coffee table.

“I thought you might be hungry so I decided to stop by and bring you lunch.” Eunhyuk smiles at her.

“Oppa, you seriously don’t have to do this!” IU told him but Eunhyuk shook his head as if he tells her not to worry.

“It’s okay, I like to bought you lunch, anyway. But sorry I couldn’t make you a home-made lunch since I don’t know how to cook,”

“But I’ll ask Victoria to teach me.” Eunhyuk giggled by himself.

“Ah what should I do now? You’re always being too nice to me and I haven’t did anything for you.” IU pout as she looking at the delicious lunch box.

“You know you don’t have to do anything for me. I’m happy when you like the lunches that I brought for you.” Eunhyuk told her as IU smiles at him. Suddenly, a staff came to the room and told IU to get on the stage right away. IU nodded and turn her head to Eunhyuk.

“Oppa, can you please wait a bit? I have something to ask you.” IU told him before she leaves the room.

“You can ask me now.” Eunhyuk replied.

“Uhm... it will take a while.” IU told him and Eunhyuk nodded.

“I’ll wait here, then.” Eunhyuk says and he went to sit on a couch. IU quickly went to the stage to start MC-ing with Hara and Nicole.

--

“Ryewook-ah~~~”

“What do you want, hyung?” Ryeowook asked Eunhyuk not interested and still watching the TV.

“Yah, I’m talking to you! Shouldn’t you at least looking at me for a second?” Eunhyuk says to him. Ryewook turn his head to see Eunhyuk for a second and turned his head back to the TV.

“What do you want?” He asked once again.

“So um, I think I finally will confess my feelings to IU,” Eunhyuk started.

“and I need your help! Please cook her a lunch! She will be MC-ing Inkigayo today so I want to deliver her a lunch.” Eunhyuk begged.

“Why don’t you cook it yourself?” Ryeowook asked him.

“Because! I can’t cook, you know that! The only food I can cook is ramen.”

“But with one condition.” Ryeowook says.

“What is it? I will fulfill your wish! Any wish, my favorite dongsaeng!” Eunhyuk says to him with sparkling eyes.

“Since she will be MC-ing with Nicole and Hara, you have to get me KARA’s autographs.” Ryeowook told him.

“That’s it? That’s what you want? No more wishes?” Eunhyuk asked him in disbelief but Ryewook just nodded.

“Alright, that’s an easy peasy wish! But if you want to get their autographs, why don’t you get it yourself?”

“I’m an idol so I can’t just ask for their autographs. My pride will be ruined!” Ryewook replied.

“So what should I cook?”

“Anything that you’re good at! Just make sure it taste good and IU will like it!” Eunhyuk says as he skipped to his room with a wide smile on his face.

--

“IU-ah, the truth is...this oppa has been like you ever since your debut.”

“Aish, how am I supposed to confess to her??” Eunhyuk asked himself frustrated, still waiting in the MCs room while monotoring the TV. The staffs are nowhere to be see so he decided to practice for the confession thingy.

Eunhyuk shook his head and started practicing again.

“IU-ah, I have something to tell you t-“ Someone opened the door all of a sudden before he could finish it. It turns out the person is IU. Eunhyuk quickly change his seat position as if he was sitting comfortably.

“Ah IU, you scared me!” Eunhyuk says, pretend like he’s surprised.

“Mianhe oppa, I forgot to bring something.” IU says and she quickly picked up a paper and rushed to the door but Eunhyuk stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

“When will you done?” He asked her.

“One more segment and we’re done,”

“Oppa, are you bored?” IU asked him worriedly.

“N-no! Not at all! Now go!” Eunhyuk told her and IU quickly running to go somewhere.

--

The show is finally ended and Eunyuk could clearly hear the footsteps coming from the corridor. He already prepared himself because he thought it was IU’s footsteps but no, it was Hara and Nicole’s.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Nicole asked him.

“I’m waiting for IU.” Hara and Nicole quickly change gaze.

“Good luck, oppa.” Hara says, making Eunhyuk confused.

“Good luck for what?” Nicole quickly send her a death glare as if it says ‘don’t you dare to spoil it’.

“For everything you will do today.” Hara smiled awkwardly to him.

“Okay...”

“Oh Hara, Nicole can I ask you a favor?” He suddenly asked.

“What’s that?” Nicole asked him.

“You see, Ryewook is a big fan of KARA so he asked me to ask you if you could get him your autographed CD. Is it possible?”

“Ryeowook oppa is a big fan of us??” Nicole’s eyes widened.

“Yeah sure! That would be a pleasure to us! We will send the CD to him!” Hara says happily.

“Really? Kamsahamnida! He will be very happy!” Eunhyuk smiles at them.

“Alright then, we’ll be going now. Oppa, annyeong!” Nicole and Hara grabbed their bags and exited the room. Again, Eunhyuk patiently waiting for IU to come.

--

IU finally showed up in the room and she looked around.

“Where are Hara unnie and Nicole unnie?” She asked Eunhyuk.

“I think they went to their schedules.” He replied. Eunhyuk gets up from his seat and went to IU.

“So what question do you want to ask me?” IU suddenly froze from what she did.

“I....uh...” She’s looking at the floor while making circle with her feet. Her nervousness could see clearly and Eunhyuk realized it.

“I actually have something to tell you...” IU look up to him, surprised to his words. She just stared at him wanting to know the thing that he wants to tell her.

“Uh how do I say this?” Eunhyuk says as he rubbing the back of his neck.

“IU-ah, these past 3 years, well almost 4 years I’ve acted like I’m your biggest fanboy, right? Well the truth is, I’m not your fanboy.”  IU’s eyes widened and it feels like her heart is broken into pieces. ‘So he didn’t like me at all.’ She thought.

“It’s not that I’ve been faked it but it just that...I secretly like you.” IU’s eyes grew bigger upon hearing his words.

“I know that you have many fellow celebrities who like you too and they’re much better than m-“

“I like you too, oppa.” IU cut him. Eunhyuk smiles widely upon hearing that.

“Did I just hear that you like me?”

“Should I repeat? I like you too, oppa. I actually wanted to asked you about your feelings towards me but then you confess to me first s-“ Eunhyuk suddenly pulls her into a tight hug.

“Oppa...” IU says quietly but then she got comfortable on his arms and she lean her head on Eunhyuk’s chest but Eunhyuk suddenly pulls away.

“I’m sorry to make you uncomfortable.” He says with an apologetic face.

“I actually felt comfortable.” IU giggling which make Eunhyuk laughs.

“So....can we be like, more than friends?” Eunhyuk carefully asked her.

“You mean dating?” Eunhyuk nodded.

“Yeah, we should give it a try!” IU says which make Eunhyuk smiles wide and went to hug her. All of a sudden, he lean forward trying to kiss her but IU stopped him.

“Why?” Eunhyuk softly asked her.

“I haven’t got my first kiss,” IU says as she looked around.

“And I don’t want to have my first kiss on my work place.”

“Alright, so where’s the perfect place?” Eunhyuk asked her.

“Hm...I’ll think about it.” IU replied. Eunhyuk put his hands on her waist and hug her once again.

“Oppa, I’m curious about something.” IU asked all of a sudden.

“Hm?”

“Do you remember when you made your comeback on Inkigayo with Donghae oppa? When I say a line to you, you replied it, right? Do you...do you really mean it or did you just made it for the show?”

“I always mean everything I did to you. I never do anything for a show.” Eunhyuk calmly replied.

“Then how about you, do you really mean it too?”

“The producer gave me a line but then I ditched his line and making up with my own line.” IU smiles at him.

“Thank you for letting me to confess to you after all these years. I thought you didn’t like me because our .” Eunhyuk says as he looking into her eyes.

“Oppa, I don’t really care about our . Even though we are 7 years apart, but Leeteuk oppa and Sora unnie could work it out so why can’t we?” IU told him and Eunhyuk just smile.

“About what I said earlier, I don’t think I like you,”

“but I love you instead.” Eunhyuk confess once again. IU is kinda surprised at first but then she calmed herself down.  Suddenly Eunhyuk’s phone ringing. He seems annoyed but then he picked it up.

“YAAAAAH HOW’S THE CONFESSION?!!?!” Donghae yelled on the phone and IU could clearly hear it. IU chuckle when she heard Donghae’s voice. Eunhyuk put it on a speaker so IU could hear the conversation.

“It went well.” Eunhyuk slightly replied.

“Wait, you didn’t sound like an excited monkey. Did she reject?” Anyone could tell that Donghae sounds worried by the way he’s speaking.

“I didn’t.” IU replied him.

“Oh, IU-sshi annyeong!” Donghae greeted her, a little embarrassed.

“So stop calling me, stupid fish.” Eunhyuk told him.

“Yah,stupid monkey! You have to treat me, alr-“ Eunhyuk hang up the phone which made IU laughs at his action.

“So,”

“Where were we?” Eunhyuk asked her. All of a sudden IU put her hands on his neck, hugs him tight and buried her face on his chest when she quietly spoke.

“Oppa you know what?”

“Hm?” Eunhyuk asked her softly.

“I love you too.”

 

A/N: The story is finished! I know the ending is not that good but thank you for reading! I haven't finished my other 4 fics /lol that's too many/ so I think I'll focusing on those fics.Thank you for everyone who have been commenting/subscribing because it mean a lot to me~~~ If you have time, please check out my other fanfics<3