I Said I Don't Know

How Can I Meet Your Heart? [Two-Shots]

“I don’t know, I’m not sure about that.” IU says as she pouting. She is on the phone with her best friend, Park Jiyeon the maknae of T-ara. Jiyeon was asking her about her feelings towards Eunhyuk.

“Oh come on, you KNOW you like him.” Jiyeon rolls her eyes as if IU could see it.

“Yah, I said I don’t know.” IU told her.

“Just quit it and everyone knows you like him. Oh wait, both of you like each other.” Jiyeon says.

“Well I don’t think he likes me. Maybe he’s just being my fanboy like the others.”

“So you admitted that you like him?” Jiyeon asked her once again.

“No! I didn’t say I like him!” IU replied a little angry.

“Whatever,”

“Believe me, you like him and he likes you. Just confess already and nobody gets hurt.” Jiyeon says, making IU sighs numerous times.

“Listen, I have to sleep now ‘cause I have a schedule in early morning tomorrow. So my advice, if you still confused about your feeling towards him, just call Luna. But I bet she will give you the same advice as mine.” Jiyeon says, wanting to hang up the phone.

“You didn’t help me at all.”

“How can I help you when you’re being naive? Seriously Jieun, you’re the oldest among Luna and I. Shouldn’t you be our unnie?” Jiyeon asked frustrated.

“Gonna hang up the phone.” IU says before she ended the call, not even saying goodbye to Jiyeon. She lay on her bed and blowing her bang. She stares blankly on the ceiling.

“I prepared 2 rhythmic words to congratulate you both, a word start with Oppa”

“O!”

“To this guy's scent..”

“Ppa!”

“Makes me fall with” Those are the words that she said on Inkigayo when Donghae and Eunhyuk made their comeback back in December 2011. The producer gave her the lines that she had to say to Eunhyuk but then she came up with those lines and ditching the producer’s lines.

Eunhyuk himself didn’t know that IU would say that to him so he came up with his on-the-spot-lines without him even thinking.

“O!”

“Oh! How can I meet your heart..”

“Ppa!”

“Can you tell me the way?” IU squealing after she heard it. No, she’s not acting. She’s really happy. But she doesn’t know if Eunhyuk really meant to say those lines or he did that just for the show. She never knows the truth.

“How can I meet your heart? Can you tell me the way?”

--

“Aish, just confess already!” Kyuhyun says frustrated to Eunhyuk. He was playing Starcraft until Eunhyuk interrupted him by asking a dumb question.

“But what if she doesn’t like me back?” Eunhyuk asked worriedly.

“Then you will be rejected.” Kyuhyun slightly replied.

“But that’s not how I want.” Eunhyuk lean on the chair and sigh.

“Hyung, let me tell you this: if you don’t confess your feelings to her you never know how she felt towards you. And by the way, I’ve been pausing my game for 30 minutes so you could ask the others for advice.” Kyuhyun told him and about to resume the game but Eunhyuk opened his mouth once again.

“The others are on their schedules so you’re trap with me. Now tell me, what should I do now?”

“I TOLD YOU TO CONFESS TO HER!” Kyuhyun says frustrated as he started to drink some water to calm himself down.

“Right.... but what if she doesn’t like me back?” Eunhyuk keep asking the same question, making Kyuhyun even more frustrated.

“Aish, just solve the problem by yourself.” Kyuhyun get up from the chair and went to his room to continue his game.

--

“Look, I know it’s rare for a girl to confess to a guy first, BUT! If you want to know how he feels to you, then just tell him how you felt about him!” Luna told IU who’s with her in the backstage of Inkigayo. Luna came just to visit IU because it’s been a while since they saw each other.

“But how can I confess to him when I don’t know how I really felt to him?”

“Don't being a naive because Jiyeon and I know from the start that you like him. Stop lying to yourself and get your act together.” Luna rolls her eyes which make IU annoyed.

“But-“

“Jieun-ah,” Luna interrupted IU before she could say anything and put her hands on IU’s shoulder.

“I’m your best friend, right?” IU quickly nodded.

“Then tell me, do you like him?” IU kept silent for a couple of minute but then she spoke up.

“Maybe I like him...”

“Maybe??” Luna shakes IU’s shoulders to make her tell her the truth.

“I’m not sure.” IU told her but Luna keep shaking IU’s shoulder, harder this time.

“Okay, okay I like him! Are you happy now?” Luna suddenly smiles wide.

“Very happy.”

“Alright, I gotta go now. I have to go to my schedule. Bye Jieun-ah~!” Luna says as she walks away from her.

“Wait, that’s it? You came here just to ask me about that?” IU asked her before Luna could leave.

“Yup. Good bye, I’m gonna be late!” Luna walks faster to the parking lot and IU went to the MC waiting room immediately.

--

“Luna!” Eunhyuk called her when she was about to exited the building. Luna quickly approached him.

“Oh here you are!”

“So?” Eunhyuk asked her.

“She said she likes you!” Luna says excitedly, which make Eunhyuk smiles widely.

“Really?”

“Yeah, she didn’t want to tell me at first but I keep force her to tell me the truth. And there she was, confessed that she likes you.” Luna told him as Eunhyuk keep smiling from ear to ear.

“Great job, Sunyoung!” Eunhyuk gave her a high five.

“Alright, my work here is done. You owe me a lot, oppa. Don’t forget about that and fighting!”

“Okay and thank you, Sunyoung!!” Eunhyuk says to her as Luna bid her goodbye to him. Eunhyuk stands there, nervously with a plastic bag on his left hand. He breathed deeply and walk towards the elevator.

 

A/N: Here's the first chapter! What do you think about the story? Comment please~~