Crossdressing

YulYen Short Stuffs

Something ... feels off

Observing the people around her, Yuri felt something weird in the atmosphere. The moment they stepped onto the set, something had been off. Albeit the obvious language barrier, she was already familiar with most of the staff they were working with while in Japan; granted they were the same people that they were with during the Buenos Aires MV shoot.

They seem… livelier?

“Nako-chan” she taps the girl getting her hair styled next to her.

“hnnn?” the small girl gives Yuri a sideways glance, unable to turn her head.

“Don’t you think they are a little bit excited today?” Yuri whispers, hoping that speaking in Korean and keeping her voice low would be enough to keep the Japanese man, currently busy working on Nako’s hair, from hearing her question. Nako just gives her a confused look and surprisingly whispers back to her in Korean too, despite being in Japan at the moment.

“who?”

Grateful of Nako’s pick up on Yuri’s intent, “The staff. Our stylists and make-up artists… they seem to be ... excited about something”

“Ahahahaha" Nako laughs unable to contain her amusement of Yuri's unnecessary worrying. "They’re just excited to turn bishoujos into bishounens”, Nako says with a chuckle then quickly proceeds to explain when Yuri just gave her a blank stare.

"Bishoujo means 'beautiful girl' and Bishounen is just the male version of that", Yuri still seems confused so Nako continues.

“Wonyoung, Chaewon, and Yena. They have scenes where they cross-dress today right? The staff is just excited about that. If I’m right, they are in make-up right now because we’re shooting those scenes first”

“Just for that?”

“What do you mean just for that? Aren’t you even a little bit curious about what they will look like?”

“It’s not every day that you’ll see your Yena oppa y'know?”

Yuri blushes at the mention of Yena. Not because of the image of Yena oppa in her head… no, well... maybe a little. but mostly it was because of Nako teasing her with Yena.

The rest of the girls knew… actually, the whole world already knew.

Yuri and Yena are dating.

 

 


 

 

“hehehe~ So what do you think?” Yena enters the dressing room striking a pose. She was going for the cool guy pose but Nako and Hitomi only found it cute, they’d never say that though, if only to hype up their favorite duck.

“uwaaaahhh kakoiii~~~”
“Yena Onii-chan~~ Sugoiii~~~”

Yena enjoys the attention she’s getting from Nako and Hitomi until she notices Yuri’s lack of response.
She catches the other girl’s eyes and glides towards Yuri’s direction, stopping right in front of where the hamster was sitting. Without breaking eye contact,
 

“Yuri-ah~~”, she kneels down in front of Yuri, “How do I look?” she strikes another ikemen pose while giving Yuri a wink.

 

“ye-yeah. You look g-g-great unnie” whether it was the sudden rush of blood to Yuri’s whole face or her heart beating rapidly in her chest, Yuri had a hard time forming her words thus the stutter.

 

Yena chuckled inside. She always enjoyed the thought of having such an effect on the younger. She pushed it, Yena wanted more of a reaction.

 

“heeehh~” giving Yuri a naughty smile “Your make-up looks great! I love your lipstick~” Yena leans in closer. “I bet it’d look great on me even with this cosplay on” Yena closes in, slowly, ready to seize Yuri’s lips, completely forgetting they were in the presence of Nako and Hitomi, both of which are silently watching the exchange between the two lovers.

 

It wasn’t that she didn’t want the kiss, but Yuri was semi-aware of the two onlookers. Semi-aware, that was it. Yuri had some trouble processing what was going on and all her attention was on the duck about to steal her lips for the hundredth time. Yuri had nowhere to run to however, she was cornered. Yuri was seated in the swivel chair and Yena’s lips were coming in fast, well… not fast ... if anything it was slow, Yena was actually savoring the panicked blushing expression on the younger's face, but to Yuri, the world seemed to be moving just like her heartbeat, 10 times faster than it usually is.

 

“Get a room you two!” a tall boy with a pretty face shouts loudly, effectively startling everyone in the room except the other smaller but also pretty boy next to her.

“Yena unnie! That’s a terrible reason to kiss Yuri.” The smaller boy says a matter-of-factly. “It would only ruin both of your make-ups.”

 

All eyes were on the pair standing by the door. Hitomi’s eyes more than the others, but she was mostly focused on the smaller boy.
Yena scratches the back of her head laughing awkwardly, “Wonyoungie! Chaewonnie! I wasn’t gonna do it. I was just teasing Yuri.”

“Ah! Yena unnie! Stop scratching your wig!” “It will fall off!” Wonyoung tries to stop her unnie from giving more work for their stylists.

“Geez. This is what you get for not waiting for the stylists instructions to end." the shorter bishounen says while watching their maknae fix the slight damage already done to their unnie's hair. "Why did you leave in a hurry anyway?”, Chaewon was slightly displeased of the fact that Yena took the spotlight with the cross-dressing. She wanted to show-off too, for a different girl though.

“Ehh yknow~ ahahahaha” she stops herself from scratching her head, instead her hands go to her cheeks. “I- uuhh" she looks sideways to the still frozen-in-place red-faced hamster next to her, " just wanted to see everyone’s reaction ehehehe”

The younger girl still seated next to the duck finally snaps out of her embarrassment and starts hitting the older for being teased. Cries of pain from the duck are soon ignored by the rest of the group.

 


 

The duck and hamster pair were waiting for their turn on set while watching the others shoot their scenes. The goal for today's shoot was to finish filming all the cross dressing parts of the MV but because Chaewon had to shoot as two versions of herself, one was cross-dressing with Hitomi and the other as the protagonist girl of the MV with cross-dressing Wonyoung. The arrangement discussed with the staff is Hitomi and Chawon's scenes were first to be shot, then Yuri and Yena's and lastly Chaewon and Wonyoung's, then later their individual shots.

 Hitomi and Chaewon were first on the set, leaning on each other's backs then later them looking at each other lovingly.

 

uuuuu Hitomi is such a good actress. She actually looks like she’s in-love with Chaewon right now.

 

 “Now that I look closer unnnie,” Yuri interrupts Yena’s thoughts,” your cosplay looks weird on you.”

“What do you mean by that?” Yena whines, “just a few minutes ago you were blushing and gushing over me” she pouts.

“I WAS NOT~” Yuri continues, “I mean yeah you look great with the short hair… but compared to Wonyo’s casual street clothes and Chaewon’s classy rich boy clothes,” Yuri takes another look up and down her unnie, “ your uniform looks weird.”

Yena was about to whine more, her ducky lips in full duck mode until Yuri pinches them, effectively quieting the duck.
“It’s not your fault, you look great as an Oppa,”Yuri blushes a bit,” it just looks like your uniform is one size bigger than you.”

“oh that~ ahahaha. Yeah they did get the pants size wrong” Yena lifts up her jacket to show Yuri the belt she’s wearing.

“It IS one size bigger than it was supposed to be.” Then she frowns, “do you think Wizones will mind it?” “Is it that bad?” Yena worries over her appearance now.

“It’s okay~ it’s okay!” Yuri reassures the older. “You still look great~”

"They won't notice that anymore, they like you too much." They'd probably be blushing and gushing as soon as they see their Yena oppa on-screen"

"just like my Joyul a few minutes before?" Yena teases, nudging Yuri's arm.

"Yeah" but Yuri's sudden affirmation caught Yena off-guard.

"y-you like me too then? like my fans?" Yena tries to keep teasing the younger girl.

"What are you talking about? Yeah im a fan but I'm your girlfriend first and foremost. and just know that whatever you wear, i like you." Yuri's statement is so straightforward that this time, it's Yena's turn to blush.

"uhh... o-oh really?" Yena asks, trying to save herself from embarassment.

"Yeah. I love you no matter how you look" Yuri looks deep into Yena's eyes, determined to get her feelings across.

Yuri loved her, it was so matter-of-fact, so plain and simple, that these days, Yuri doesn't even hesitate saying it outloud anymore. Yena felt loved and she couldn't mask her heartbeat going faster anymore. She fans her burning face with one hand and uses the other one to reach for the younger's hand.

The action was natural: the moment Yena's hand approached her hand, Yuri grabs it and holds onto it, giving it a squeeze. The older's hand fit right into hers, and vice versa, as if they were made for each other. 

Yena was facing the shoot now, still fanning and hidding her flustered face. Yuri leans forward to see the older's face, she was amused that her words alone can make her unnie blush so she starts teasing.

"Yena unnie is are you blus---" Yena cuts her off, pushing the hamster's face away from her. 

"Y-yeah? what if I am?" Yena admits, still avoiding eye contact. Yuri takes this as a sign of defeat and stops. Satisfied, the hamster relaxes herself next her duck.

They stood there side-by-side, holding hands, watching the shoot, and Yena leans over to whisper something in Yuri's ears. 

 


 

"Ugh I swear. Do they have to be this sweet while outside?" Wonyoung complains as she watches the two lovebirds madly in-love. 

"Ahahahaha. they're just holding hands Wonyongie~" Nako comments on the maknae's whiny statement. "You're just jealous cuz Yujin is not in our unit" she laughs, teasing the taller but younger girl currently dressed as a very pretty boy.

"Oh please~ Nako-unnie, you really need to stop reading those fanfics at night." Wonyoung crosses her arms, "you're getting infected by our wizones' imagination" 
Nako shrugs while looking at the scene unfolding in front of them. 
Some fics are on point though. She chuckles to herself.

"And even If Yujin were here, she'd just be jumping around and ruining those", she points at Yuri and Yena, "sweet moments for them."
"Yujin and me? what do you call it? Annyeongz?" Nako gives a side glace to the slightly upset maknae but says nothing. 
"pffft As if there's something more going on between us other than rivalry" Wonyoung puffs her cheeks indignantly.

"ahahhahaha That's what you say Wonyongie... but..." Nako winks at the younger girl. "I see what I see" the older but smaller girl turns around and starts heading for the break room.

"Imma go get some snacks. Wanna come with?" 

Wonyoung takes another look at what was in front of her. Hitomi looking madly in love with Chaewon and Chaewon looking as if reciprocating those feelings, it was either they were great actors or something real was happening there.
 

Yuri and Yena are OBVIOUSLY dating. I mean... they said so themselves already. Even WIZONES know that.

 

Wonyoung lets out a heavy sigh. Maybe I really do just miss Yujin.
She turns away from the sweet atmosphere in front of her and follows her small unnie's silhouette headed to the break room.

"Nako-unnie wait for me~"