Chapter 6

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Found you. Why were you hiding there hyung?" Jinki was shocked "How ...How did you open the cupboard ?" "I asked for help look." "Taemin can  you go to mom and tell her to prepare tea for papa" "yes papa, mooooom"

"Papa why did you help him" "Jinki why you are hiding from Taeminie and what will we do if he tries to hide like you. How long were you planning to hide in there. Don't you know it could have hurt you. If there is any problem me and mom are there to help you". "I'm sorry papa. I won't do it again. It is just that he keeps on playing and I have homework to do he just doesn't leave me alone." "I'll tell him not to bother you when you are studying. He'll be going to the school too so it won't be that long just wait for 5 more months ok." 

After going to the living room their papa asked Taemin to come to him. " Yes papa." "Taeminie you are good boy right you can't play hide and seek without telling anyone ok . Jinki can't play with you for whole day he'll play with you when he finishes his homework if he doesn't do it his teachers will punish him. You don't want your hyung to be punished right.""I don't want hyung to be punished  I'll play with him when he comes to play with me and I won't play hide and seek without telling anyone." " Now give me a kiss" "Noooooo"  taemin ran while shrieking.

After 5 months, Taemin was jumping with joy as he was finally going to school he was finally big boy according to him. He will be going to the same school as Jinki. He was so proud when he looked at himself in mirror all dressed up in uniform. "Stay still and eat your breakfast taemin".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter