Chapter 18

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinki listen to me. Stop this right now. This is not my Jinki. My Jinki is loving and caring towards everyone and Taeminie, he treasures him a lot and loves him a lot. Sometimes I think more than me. I know you felt hurt and that is why you are angry but baby don't let anger take control of you." "But Jonghyunnie how would she find out if someone doesn't tell her. How can Taeminie tell her something without even telling me that he knows" "That is because he didn't tell her anything he wouldn't lie to you Jinki especially when you were so angry with him. He was a bit upset before and said mean things but he didn't mean any of it at all. He just wanted you as well as his friends for himself only and not share you guys even with each other and part of it is your fault too everyone needs time for themselves I know you love him a lot but he needs to spend time with his friends just like you should spend with yours. Sometimes you need to give space to each other and you are siblings it is your duty to fight with each other."  Jinki made a face when Jonghyun said last line. "What? It is true.That kind of banter is necessary to maintain love between siblings it is love and hate relationship. So let him spend time with his friends and you can spend time with meeeee" "why are your last lines always like this" "I need to be your number 1 so I have to try and make you drop Taeminie at number 2" "But I love both of equally Just differently"

 

After seeing change in Jinki's mood Jonghyun asked "I know, so how are you feeling now, still angry? Or are you ready to apologize to Taeminie now for doubting him and being mean to him" "I was so wrong Jjongie how can I face him now I shouted at him so much and he was crying so much" Jinki started tearing up as he forgot about his anger and now anger was replaced by remorse.

 

"It's okay Jinki. It happened cause you kept trying to hide our relationship. I don't want to lie but it made me upset too how you kept trying to hide it. There were many times, Does he really love me? Kept popping in my head but at that time I could also see your bright smile when you are with me and I just knew fear made you do it to protect our relationship. Please express your feelings more without thinking about anything else especially to your family and me, Just don't let anger take control of yourself, anger makes you stop think rationally and you end up doing things you regret and also don't try to hide anything, you are the way you are those who love you will always love you no matter what okay. Now let's go to Taeminie." "I'm sorry I made you feel sad Jonghyunnie. I just didn't know what to do I thought our parents won't be comfortable with it and they won't let us meet."

 

 "You really don't understand people Jinki, like my mom can't stop talking about you and it is so annoying to hear Jinki is such a nice boy thousand time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter