Chapter 24

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Choi and Minho came to visit them the next day. Taemin had cheered up a little after seeing his friend. Mrs. Lee was glad that her grandchildren were surrounded by people who cared for them.

 

After 3 years 

Just as Mrs. Lee had feared her time with her grandchildren was limited. In the time she had with them she tried her best to spend lots of time with them and express her love towards them. She also tried to teach Jinki everything she could so incase if something happened to her Jinki would be able to take care of himself as well as of Taemin. She was glad to see so much love between them she knew Jinki would take care of Taemin as his own child but she hoped he won't neglect his own happiness. Once Jinki became an adult Jinki's share was transferred in his name and she had done her best to make him Taemin's custodian and legal guardian. She also had made sure to send them for counseling too. After becoming an adult Jinki had also started working part time jobs alongwith completing his studies. He had promised his grandmother that he wouldn't let anyone separate him from Taemin.

 

But after 3 years they had lost their grandmother too. Taemin cried while hugging Jinki. But Jinki felt numb, he couldn't cry, thousand of thoughts were running inside his mind. Kim family and Choi family were always with them during that time.

 

After 6 months 

Since seeing Jinki holding back his tears Jonghyun had tried talking to him in last 6 months but Jinki kept avoiding him. At last Jonghyun had managed to corner Jinki in Lee's house and asked him why he was avoiding him.

 

When Jinki heard Jonghyun's question he started crying so Jonghyun started to calm him down. 

 

"I'm so sorry Jjongie but I think we should take a break. I have to take care of Taeminie and it is my priority right now at least until he became an adult. And I just have too many things going on in my life right now and I don't think I can spend time with you as I should. I'm sorry for not being there with you whenever you need me. I even keep taking you for granted. We have never really had relationship with someone else, now you can try to...." "I'll wait for you to come back to me. I can wait for eternity for you so four years mean nothing for me. I'm your best friend before anything else so don't hesitate to come to me whenever you need someone to talk to." 

 

Jinki hugged Jonghyun tightly while saying sorry and that he didn't deserve Jonghyun's love. Jonghyun kissed Jinki's hand and started to go back home. "I really mean that Jjongie you can have relationship with someone else. I don't want to hold you back especially since I'm the one asking for a break." 

 

Jonghyun didn't respond and went back home. He started crying once he reached home. Mrs. Kim who was there asked him what had happened and he told her everything. "Mom can you believe it he told me to date with someone else even when I said I'll wait for him." "I know you feel hurt baby but they have been through a lot and knowing Jinki he is not lying about Taemin being his first priority. He won't even listen to Taemin himself on this. If you are made for each other you will end up with each other no matter what and sometimes spending time away from each other is better. It is better if you take time away from each other and think properly about your relationship since I know you are very serious about him."

 

Meanwhile in Lee's house 

 

"Hyung why did you break up with Jonghyun hyung?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter