Chapter 26

Mafia Game of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, all the Mafia members dressed up using their old Mafia uniforms: the stripes shirt and pants with the blue or pink jacket.

"I just realized that your last episode together was with Red Velvet, right? That's when suspicion started to rise," Boreum commented.

Yena was helping JB remove some dust on JB's jacket. Yens then said, "Yes it was. The schedule was hectic right after that, unnie."

"It's just sad that we are not complete on the last episode," Boreum commented.

Jongmin then said, "I hope the last shoot will be okay."

Soogeun added, "Seungkwan will be there."

JB said, "Apart from his issue with us, I do not think Seungkwan is a bad person. He will be the last person Yena and I will go to."

As everyone was ready, Hyungdon then asked, "Shall we go?"

 

All the Mafia members (with the permission of the Hotel staff) escaped through the employees' exit. As expected, there were still reporters and fans waiting outside the hotel. They all rode a rented car and sped away from the hotel. 

"You're dead if you'll be discovered. Are you okay with this?" Doyeon asked. 

Yena and JB looked at each other. JB then said, "I'm okay with this. Yena?"

Yena nodded and said, "I am ready."

The plan was simple; they would just spend the day as a whole crew while letting Yena and JB be the usual couple as they are. Once they notice that people are noticing them, they would just leave. JB wanted this so that pictures would spread of hin and Yena.

The group arrived at a park and it was almost empty. 

"Woah, I have never felt this free in a long time," Boreum commented.

Jeseong and Jongmin were joking and bickering, starting a sudden chase. 

"Yah yah," Soogeun said as he and Hyungdon went for the two.

Sangyeob chuckled and said, "They're the older ones right?"

Doyeon, Boreum, Yena, and JB laughed at Sangyeob's comment. Yena and JB held hands, looked at each other and smiled.

"Protect each other at all costs," Sangyeob suddenly said.

The couple looked at Sangyeob, who was know looking at them. Sangyeob said, "By now, the road ahead will be difficult for both of you. We'll be here to support you and be your safe haven."

Yena then said, "I never really get to thank you, sunbaenim. Especially way back in the cafe..."

Sangyeob smiled and said, "Everyone in the Mafia family is special to me. So I will bring up something sensitive."

 

Everyone decided to buy a mat and some food and have a picnic. As they were able to settle done, Sangyeob started, "Seungkwan."

Yena fed JB first a slice of pizza before answering, "We'll actually meet in KCon LA. I will fly from Australia to LA immediately."

"But I guess something must be done first," Sangyeob replied.

JB said, "I want the three of us to talk. That's the only way that I see."

Soogeun, "But when? You cannot even come to the last shoot."

"Sunbaenimdeul, sorry but... Maybe you can talk to Seungkwan first. You were able to shoot with him anyway," Yena said.

Soogeun sighed and said, "I guess you are correct there. Seungkwan is... Well, I guess he just fell hard for Yena."

JB nodded and said, "If you are actually going to watch, Seungkwan and Yena have more interactions than we do."

Jongmin added, "Actually, that's what I noticed and I thought Yena and Seungkwan had a thing."

Doyeon shook her head and said, "Even outside of variety you are stu... Aigoo..."

Everyone laughed but, all of a sudden, they heard a shutter sound. They all looked and saw a couple of people taking pictures of them.

"That's our cue," JB said.

 

While driving to another place, the Mafia members are checking social media. So far, no pictures of them have spread. 

"Maybe we should wait for a few more hours," Yena said to JB after checking for 30 minutes.

"Ja! We're here at a place that looks like a restaurant!" Jongmin said after stopping their van. 

Sangyeob chuckled and said, "Hyung, it's Outback Steakhouse; we have this in Korea."

Everyone then entered, sat down and ordered. Yena and JB walked with hands together. Yena then said to JB when they sat down, "I never felt this... Free."

JB looked at Yena, gave his eye smile, and said, "You like this idea?"

Yena then sighed as she leaned her head on JB's shoulders. She answered, "But once we get caught, or we get back to Korea, we cannot do this."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter