Chapter 23

Mafia Game of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB, still just sweatpants and no shirt, went out of his room. His room was right across the small kitchen so he was completely stunned to see Yena distributing some bowls.

"I'm not a good cook so I just bought some of them... But ramyun is-- Oh, there's Mr. Sleepyhead," Yena said as she saw JB.

JB slowly walked up to him and said, "Why..."

"When you called last night, I was about to go out to the airport already. Turns out, everyone in IZ*ONE was expecting me to use our three-day break to go here in Australia for you," Yena explained as she stretched out her hand to JB.

JB held Yena's hand then pulled her for a hug. "Thank you..." JB said, trying his best to hold back tears.

"Jesu-sshi! He's not wearing any shirt!" Bambam said.

Yena nonchalantly said, "Not to worry, dorryeonim, I have seen it all."

"WHAT?!?!" the other GOT7 members shouted.

Yena chuckled and JB shook his head. JB then back hugged Yena. 

"I'm not yet done~" Yena said in a cute way, but she did not shake JB off.

JB responded (in a cute way also), " I will stick to you the entire day."

The other GOT7 members made barfing noises and shook their heads. JB commented, "One more reaction like that, you make your own breakfast."

 

A now-shirted JB was eating happily beside Yena who was just watching JB eat instead of eating.

"Jesu-sshi (sister-in-law), you should eat also. You were here very early," Jackson said worriedly.

Yena smiled at Jackson and said, "I will after my baby takes some bites."

Jackson chuckled as the other sighed and Jinyoung said, "That hyung? A baby?"

JB swallowed what he was eating and said, "You should eat also, babe. I bet you were hungry while preparing."

Mark then said, "Where will you stay for three days, jesu-sshi? Right by the 3rd day, we have to leave for the Netherlands, right?"

Yena answered, "I have booked the room across yours."

Jinyoung then said, "But no joke, thank you, jesu-sshi. That hyung was so down yesterday until last night."

Yena then said, "Is that choreographer really like that?"

Yugyeom answered, "Mollayo. It's was just our second time to work with him on a concert series as a performance director."

Yena was about to comment on something when JB held her hand and shook his head. JB said in his leader tone, "It's fine, Yena."

 

Yena and JB were now in Yena's room. JB was helping Yena unpack her stuff for her 3-day stay. However, Yena was not feeling comfortable since JB used his leader-tone to her.

"Jaebummie," Yena called as she was done putting her clothes in the closet. 

JB put Yena's luggage carrier away and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter