SOLD TO EXO

SOLD TO EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

My name is Hanaah Montainah and I'am a korean girl.  I'am 18 years old. I live in Seoul Korea. My hair is blonde and so long it almost reach my toes. My eyes is blue, boring and dull.

I sigh deeply because I'm so ugly. I hate myself. I wish I can be as beautiful as Park Sarang. Park Sarang is our school cheerleader. Her hair and eyes is black. She is so beautiful. She claimed to be korean but I doubt it. I bet she is one of the kboos.

My mother is a drug addict while my father is an alcoholic. They always curse at me for no reason and sometimes I got angry and start beating the out of them. They are so abusive.  I wish I have a normal and loving family

I break out of my thoughts when Karen my mom and my dad John who is also korean open my bedroom door loudly. The door almost fell out of it hinges because our house are crappy. "Pack your . I already sold you." My mom said while puffing a cig. 

My blue orbs widen in horror. "How could you sold me??!! I'am your daughter." 

My dad John rolled his eyes at me. "Just pack your crazy . Your buyer already paid us $50 million for you."

"SHUT UP!!!" I screamed loudly while tossing a brick that is laying on my bedroom floor at them. The brick hit my korean father John right at his face.

"WHAT THE !! YOU ARE MENTALLY INSTABLE!! THIS IS WHY WE DECIDED TO PUT YOU ON E-BAY!!!" My korean mom Karen shouted while dragging away my dad John who is bleeding on the carpet of my bedroom floor.

There's nothing I can do anymore. My fate is sealed. I can't called the police because I know they won't help me against my abusive parent. I am helpless.

I pick up a bag pack and stuff all of my hoodies and baggy jeans in it. Hoodies and baggy jeans is the only style of clothing that I own  because I prefer to not be noticeable.

Tears start to stream down my face while I was packing. I hope my buyer won't be ugly because I have a high standard since I'am an EXO stan. I also hope that my buyer won't take my I-phone X (I-Phone X is the only I-Phone model that is affordable to me) because I really need my phone to stream Baekhyun solo and ChanHun subunit this month.

I start to sob harder at the possibilities of not be able to stream. I slowly went out of my room dreading to meet my buyer.

I will never forgive my abusive parent

Please log in to read the full chapter