Prologue

Cyber Abyss: The Void of Virtual Reality (사이버 어비스: 가상 현실의 공허함 )

INITIALIZING 95%...

"Why do you have to do this Shin-woo? She's not Hae-ri anymore." Ji-seok said with a stern look on his face, Shin-woo just looked at him before checking the system again.

Everything is almost done, finally he can be with her again. After that incident, everything in his life fell apart. He lived in pain and sorrow, and now he's willing to do everything just to be with her again.

INITIALIZING 99%...

There's an overflowing happiness within him, he's so excited to feel her touch again. She's still the woman that he loves the most even she doesn't have any of her senses now, as long as she have the memory of Hae-ri... she will always be the same person that he loves unconditionally.

INITIALIZING COMPLETED.

She slowly opened her eyes and a pang of pain hits Shin-woo as the AI looked at him , there's no emotion in her eyes, it was like she doesn't know him at all. But yes, she's like that not until she have their memories together.

Shin-woo inserts the memory drive into the program and started moving all of it into her. This is it, finally she's complete now.

RENDERING MEMORY 10%...

RENDERING MEMORY 40%...

RENDERING MEMORY 75%...

RENDERING MEMORY 100%...

RENDERING MEMORY COMPLETED.

After all of it, she slowly opened her eyes looking at me with a sweet smile on her face. She reached out her hand and touches Shin-woo's cheeks.

"I-I miss you so much, Shin-woo." She uttered and slowly caresses his cheeks, still wearing her sweet glowing smile.

"Welcome back, Hae-ri." Shin-woo answered as he held her hand and smiled back at her.

•SUJI3 is now complete