Dream and Dream Girl

Draft Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gender bender inspired by:
- Mina male version edit
- idols dating scandal
- the divorce of song-song couple *whops*

____________________________________

 

Myoui Minachi, a guy who didn't have a dream. It's not that he's tired of his life. To be honest, he could do everything since he's genius since born. But, nothing's interesting for him. Not until he met a little girl in a hospital that day.

When he's accompanying his mom to a hospital for visiting her friend, he met a little girl with teddy bear IV. He knew she's sick, but the girl was smiling while looking at him. He's curious, so he asked her parents why she's staying in hospital.

While looking at her smile, their answer broke Minachi's heart, the little girl's heart was weak since born. She couldn't play with her friends normally because she could hardly breathe and it scared her parents. For the first time in his life, he wanted something to do, making this little girl happy.

Every Saturday morning, Minachi spent his time to play with Yeji, the little girl, in hospital. When they're playing, her parents and a doctor suddenly entered the room. Yeji needed a surgery they said. But, she didn't want to do it. She's scared.

Her parents even Minachi tried to persuade her to do the surgery before her heart's getting weaker. They did many ways, but no one was success. Fortunately, Minachi knew her weakness, it's 3 MIX.

The whole country knew who's 3 MIX-except Minachi. They're a rookie girl group with 3 members. They're a hot topic. And Yeji was one of their fans. She really really liked them, especially the member with a bunny teeth. It might be crazy, but Minachi gave her a promise. If he got her autograph, Yeji should agree with the surgery. And of course she agreed.

Minachi loved music, but he never had any interest in idols. It's the first time for him to go to a fan meeting with the help of his friend who also a 3 MIX fan. He's clueless. He didn't know their songs even the name of each member. But one thing he remembered, a member with bunny teeth Yeji liked the most.

All he did was observing how each fan got the autograph. Now his turn. And the bunny teeth girl was the first member. While smiling to him, she asked his name so she could write it on the album. But, unexpected response was there. Instead of giving his name, he asked back what's her name.

She, the other two members, fans in front of them even managers behind them were curious if Minachi was joking. But no, there's serious tone in his question as well as his expression. It made the bunny girl laughed so hard. Im Nayeon. She said her name. Now she's curious more why a guy in front of her came to fan meeting even he didn't know anything.

Shortly, Minachi told that he just met Yeji, a little girl in hospital, and her autograph could make her agreed with the surgery. Nayeon was touched and said that he would be a good doctor. Minachi never thought about being a doctor. He's a senior student, and what she said suddenly roamed around his mind.

What surprised him, Nayeon wanted to know more about Yeji. But it's cut when the manager said he needed to move. While smiling, Nayeon gave her pinky finger, wanted Minachi to promise her to come again, informing Nayeon about Yeji's health progress. Unconsciously, Minachi smiled back, which was rarely happened.

It's been months after the surgery and few days before Minachi's graduation. He's sure now that he wanted to be a doctor. He wanted to help Yeji and other kids who suffered from illness to get their smiles back. Then he remembered about a promise that Nayeon made between two of them. But he didn't care that much, he thought it's just kind of marketing to make fans spent their money to them again. Business after all.

Forgot about Nayeon, Minachi focused on his study. It's not easy but not that hard for Minachi to be accepted as medical student in Seoul National University (SNU). Campus life was so busy but Minachi still visited Yeji whenever he got a free time.

He's ready to meet Yeji after he sent his paper to professor in university's hospital. But lots of people gathered in the hall caught his attention. He's wondering what's going on. Someone in the crowd said that an idol group was having a sudden charity event in the hospital.

After got closer, he clearly saw them, it's 3 MIX. Fast, his mind told him to fetch Yeji. But it's stopped when a girl beside him talking to her friend that 3 MIX only performed 1 song, so they might leave soon. Minachi's brain worked fast, he video called Yeji. He turned his back on them so Yeji could see 3 MIX. Without him realizing, Nayeon noticed his presence. Yeji couldn't hide her excitement, Nayeon's waving at her through his phone.

Minachi turned his body, and right, Nayeon saw him. Did she remember Minachi? Or she's just being nice to a fan? With pouty lips, she secretly stretched her pinky finger. She DID remember him. Was this how idols treat their fans? Making them special by knowing their presence? Minachi didn't know, but deep down it felt good.

For the first time, Minachi was bothered by a promise that he didn't even make. Every time he unintentionally saw 3 MIX appeared on TV, he remembered that promise. Then, Minachi made up his mind, he would go to fan meeting again, with Yeji.

Yeji was really really excited waiting for her turn to sit in front of 3 MIX members. It made Minachi happy and worry at the same time since her heart's still unstable, so he always stand behind her. Unlike the first time, he knew all members already, from Momo, Tzuyu and of course Nayeon at the last row. And he knew those fans took their pictures crazily like using a machine gun, so better he kneeled down than got massive shouts.

Just like Yeji, Nayeon couldn't hide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter