Arcades and DM's

Loving a Goddess

"Let's leave school for awhile and let loose."

 

/( e v e)\ /( e v e)\ /( e v e)\ /( e v e)\ /( e v e)\

​​​​​​Restaurant, 12.23pm

 

Sana's POV

"Yahh! Momo-chan, could you stop ripping my wallet for once?!" and I continue slapping her.

 

"Pfft- Hahaha-- Mi-mianhae Satang-- Hahahahh!" laughing, she hold my hand, preventing me to continue slapping her.

 

I pouted, but it was then replaced by an unconcious smile, at least she's all smilling and laughing now. I thought.

 

"Hmm.. Momo-chan, you owe me one!" I grinned playfully, "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, Mina"

 

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "Tozaki~" then off she go, running outside, avoiding my deadly slaps.

 

I sighed and paid for the meal, I went outside to see Momo leaning on the wall cooly while playing on her phone, "Are you trying to be a gangster now? Pfft" I knocked her head.

 

"Hufft.. No, just checking up some stuffs."

 

"Let's go, Satan.." she paused, "-g" held up a peace sign and jogged away to God knows where, leaving me to catch up to her. "Where the hell did that stamina come from? If I remember well, she's a lazy pig.." I muttered, confused.

 

Momo's POV

 

Arcade, arcade, arcade~ Here I comeee

 

I was stepping my foot in the arcade, "Momo-chan, wait for me!"

 

I looked to my left and giggled, "Jog faster Sanaaa, if needes, go and run!!" continuing my journey inside.

 

First, I played Dance Dance Revolution a couple times with Sana, guessed who won all of them with flying scores? Me of course :p

 

Next, we played basketball. Sana managed to put a few in, but mostly, well, it ran away, hahahhaa. She even accidentally hit someone 2 times! I feel bad for them, but man, that's funny.

 

Then we played more games before calling it a day.

 

"Hufft.. Hufft.. I'm so beat.." Sana said, catching her breathe. Wow, her uniform is literally soaked through, that's a no no, she might get sick.

 

"Satang," I opened my bag and gave her my hoodie, "Go to the bathroom and change into this, your shirt is literally wet. You might get sick." her face went red, I think? Or was I dreaming, but eh, whatever I'm probably just hallucinating.

 

I heard my phone beeping, but I ignored it, it's probably just today's news. She then took my red hoodie, "Thanks Momo-chan.." and went to the bathroom.

 

I followed her to the bathroom and waited outside,

 

grumble grumble

 

Hmm.. I'm starving, what should I eat after this? 

 

Just then, Sana went out using my red hoodie, "Sorry for making you wait for long, Momo-chan. Let's go now, where do you want to go?" she linked her arms with me while walking.

 

"Hmmm.. Let's have early dinner or late lunch, or whatever it's called. Can we eat pasta though, I'm craving for that hehe." I rubbed my so itchy neck, hoping she'll say yes.

 

She looked at me for a moment, "Yeah sure, why not. But this time it's your treat~" and gave me a smile, wait is that a smirk?!

 

"Lord, please let me off from her revenge today.." I prayed silently

 

\( o v o )/ \( o v o )/ \( o v o )/ \( o v o )/ \( o v o )/

Restaurant, 4.58pm

 

Sana's POV

We finally arrived to Pepenero, a restaurant that served pasta only.

 

I walked in, greeted by one of the staff working there. "Well, hello to you too, cutie~" I winked at her. Momo groaned silently and walked pass me, sitting at the window seat with only two chairs and one table.

 

I sat accross her and smiled cheekily, "Is my Moguri jealous?" I .

 

"Whatever" she mumbled, we then ordered our respective meals when a guy come asking for our orders.

 

She ordered rosé pasta while I ordered some Mac and Cheese. "Is that all Ma'am?"

 

"Oh, two glasses of sweet ice tea." I smiled at him, and received a wink from him. "It'll be served in 20 minutes, please be patient and enjoy your stay here!" and with that, he left.

 

I saw Momo opening her phone in the corner of my eyes, I looked at her and couldn't understand what is going on in her mind right now. Her face is just so unreadable, but I stayed silent, not wanting to interfene or stepping on her personal bubble.

 

If she wants to talk, she'll talk. But if she doesn't, I shouldn't pressure her, or she'll explode. And that's not good thing to do.

 

She turned her phone off, laying it on the table and turned her gaze outside, sighing.

 

Momo's POV

While waiting for Sana's flirt to end and for the love of my life, food, to come, I decided to check my phone for a bit.

 

I noticed a notification from Instagram, I clicked it and saw someone messaging me. I pressed the DM button and,

 

mmina_

Please answer asap.     1h

 

I opened it and received three messages from her.   

 

mmina_

Hi Momoring.

sent 3.42pm

mmina_

Where were you? I was finding for you in your class, but you weren't there.

sent 3.43pm

mmina_

Please answer asap.

sent 3.43pm

read 5.16pm

 

 

\(o A o)/ \(o A o)/ \(o A o)/ \(o A o)/ \(o A o)/

... auto confusion on what to write