You're hurting me

Loving a Goddess

Momo's POV

 

Tears are welling up in my eyes, I looked down, afraid of being seen as a weak person. I sighed and stood up, wanting to nothing more but to get out of this place, now. I walked out of the cafeteria without any words, shoutings can be heard, but I ignored it and kept walking forward as I feel my cheeks starting to be wet.

 

Third person's POV

Mina who noticed that Momo just arrived and was about to leave as fast as she just came, quickly stood up, wanting to prevent her to leave. But wasn't able to do so when a hand stopped her.

 

It was Sana who stopped her, "Why? I need to folkow her now, she's acting weird. Shedidn't even said hi to me." she shook her head gently and pulled her back down beside Chaeyoung.

 

"You'll just hurt her more, Mina-chan."

 

And with that, she left. Leaving everyone confused.

 

 

Sana's POV

I sighed, "Why are my friends so dense, Lord?"

 

I ran to the rooftop, knowing that girl for a long time already, I am sure she will go to the rooftop when she feels bothered. I opened the door slowly, making sure not to make any loud creaking noise that might make Momo feel scared and uncomfortable.

 

"Momo?" I spoke softly, almost like a whisper and slowly approached her slowly before sitting beside her gave her a comforting hug. Sending all my comfort to her telephatically, in hopes that it will make her feel better.

 

It didn't make her condition any better like what I thought, instead it made her cried harder. I couldn't do anything, seeing my best friend this broken only because both parties are so dense. I sighed quietly and patted her head, whispering comforting words.

 

"S-San.. hic.. W-why does it.. hic.. Hurt so m-much.." she sniffled, clutching into my shirt.

 

"That's what you call love, Mo.." I hug her tighter,

 

"Love is such a powerful thing. And to get that, there must be sacrifices."

 

I put on a small smile, "If she's the one that you want, fight for her. Even if the storms and Tzu-nami came, you'll still be there for her. Prepared to catch her fall, anytime and anywhere."

 

Just like how I am always there for you.

 

 

-( x w x )- -( x w x )- -( x w x )- -( x w x )- -( x w x)-

Dismissal, 3.20pm

 

Mina's POV

"Okay, don't forget to do your homework and project. The due date will be next week." Mrs Jung reminded us. "Ne!"

 

"Class is dismissed." then she walked out of the classroom, I put all my books, notebooks and penguin pencil case in my bag.

 

I rushed out of the classroom to Momo's class to have a brief check up on her, gotta rush to make sure she haven't gone home yet.

 

I arrived, but

 

"Huh?" Momo wasn't there.

 

"Hi, Mina eonnie!" shortie greeted me, grinning. I gave her a small smile and greeted back.

 

"Hey, um.. I was wondering, did Momo said anything to you before she went out? Like, if she's going somewhere or something..?" I asked, unsure of Momo's schedule for today.

 

Her happy face disappeared for a moment, but then she quickly put on a tight lipped smile with no dimples visible, me being a dense human being, nope I didn't notice that change. "No, Mina eonnie. She went out with no words."

 

"Oh.." I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, "Thanks Chae, see you tomorrow."

 

I waved at her and went to the lobby, calling my driver first to pick me up from this crappy place.

 

Next, I sent Momo a message.

 

I mean, few messages.

 

mmina_

Hey Momoring!

sent 3.42pm

Where were you? I was searching for you in your class, but you weren't there.

sent 3.43pm

I'm worried, please text back as soon as possible.

sent 3.43pm

 

I waited and waited, but guess what? Yep, no replies yet. Not even a read sign :(

 

My chauffeur arrived and opened the door for me, I mutterd a thanks and went in. I huffed, "Maybe she's at home, sleeping. She looked tired today anyways." I mumbled, hoping what I said is true.

 

~( T v T)~ ~( T v T)~ ~( T v T)~ ~( T v T)~

Myoui's mansion, 7.18pm

 

Mina's POV 

I finished showering and head downstairs for dinner, while waiting for dinner to be served, I checked my chatroom with Momo. Only for me to feel very sad and disappointed.

 

mmina_

I'm worried, please text back as soon as possible.

sent 3.43pm

read 5.16pm

 

 

/( 0 v 0)\ /( 0 v 0)\ /( 0 v 0)\ /( 0 v 0)\ /( 0 v 0)\

hmm.. why didnt she reply? I wonder why.. kehehehe

 

Sorryyy, I'm doing this in my phone, i'll fix a few stuffs in a couple hours when I get back my laptop T v T)\