Chapter 11

Always Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

“What if there’s a possibility that Yuri hadn’t died from the accident?” Hyoyeon supposed to the group of friends. 

“In fact, no one was able to keep in touch with her family. We just knew Yuri had passed away.” 

Sunny incorporated, getting the four former students to contemplate with the given information. 

Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany were sitting at a cafe lounge, investing some time in their busy lives to gather together and discuss about this overwhelming case. 

“Hyoyeon and I came to her house a few times but Yuri’s mother would always refuse to see us. Later on, the maid reported that Yuri’s body was transferred to the States.” The shortest one continued. 

“Well, the tombstone Yoona visits every month was built by our class as only a memory of her.” The eye-smiled girl engaged in the conversation. Jessica on the other hand remained concentrated as prior. 

“But if you really think about it, there has always been something mysterious about Yuri’s family.” Sunny replied, hearing a snap from the latter beside her. 

“I got another theory! What if Yuri didn’t die from the accident but had just lost her memory?”

“You’re making it sound like we’re in a movie,” Tiffany commented on Hyoyeon’s thesis as a tall figure could be defined making her way towards the group of friends. 

“Look who’s here! We’ve been waiting for you.” Sunny exclaimed and stood up suddenly to embrace the doe-eyed in her arms. 

“I’m sorry, my meeting was longer than expected.” 

“Don’t even worry about it. Here, take a seat.” She guided the latter. 

“My god Yoona, you’re as beautiful as I remember! Jessica must be a lucky one.” Sunny complimented once her body rested comfortably on the leather seat. Yoona chuckled modestly, disturbing the stoic Ice Princess from her trail of thoughts as her cheeks turned pink after recalling what the Danshin had said. 

“O-Of course I am.” Jessica stuttered, showing the shy half of herself. 

“How come you’re so sweet to Yoona but you’re never sweet to me?” Hyoyeon addressed upsettingly at her girlfriend. “What am I even to you?” 

“Honey, there is no need to be jealous. For me the only woman in this world is you.” 

Tiffany wrinkled her nose in disgust to Sunny’s corny response. “Ew, there’s a door if you wanna leave.” 

The eye-smiled girl was sick of lovey-dovey couples around her after one previous relationship, traumatizing her love hormone for dear life. “I’m glad that I’m the only one single here.” 

“Taeyeon told me she wants you back.” Jessica teased. 

“Shut up! Don’t remind me of that stupid midget!” 



 

-



 

“Yoona Unnie, are you free tonight? Our boss just invited everyone out for dinner.” Irene announced as she entered the office to observe the doe-eyed manager working on her project. 

“She’s finally taking us out after all these weeks of being here?” She sarcastically replied to the younger colleague. 

“Well, I think she has been quite busy. But since it’s her treat, let’s go.” The latter reasoned, however, Yoona absolutely had no change of heart. 

After the recent weeks of coincidently encountering a similar Kwon Yuri with identical features and personality, Yoona has been trying her absolute best to avoid this individual due to emotional complications. However, Emily was disrupting all plans by assigning projects consecutively, compelling the poor girl to come in contact with the boss. The tanned wasn’t making Yoona’s job any easier with her discouraging comments so in other words, Emily was throwing stones in a still pond; Yoona’s still pond. 

“You guys go ahead and leave your work to me. I’m not going.”

This wasn’t the answer the younger girl wanted to hear. “Wae?! It’s a once in a lifetime we get to dine out.” 

“I’m not feeling too well. You guys just go without me.” 

“You’re not feeling well?” 

The heads of the two employees turned to the owner of a particular husky voice that had abruptly appeared in the office. With each step the tanned made towards the desk, Irene was engulfed in fear from the intense aura being protruded while Yoona composed a collected posture. 

Their boss had made her destination and was now standing before the doe-eyed. 

“Why did you still come to work if you’re not feeling well? Our company’s reputation will be at stake if someone from the outside sees this and thinks we abuse the employees.”

“It’s nothing too severe. I just didn’t get enough sleep last night, that’s all.” 

Emily gave a steady gaze at the girl before continuing. “You’ve been brainstorming some ideas to transfigure Jessica’s photographs as I asked you to, right? Meet me in my office and give me a brief description—I’d like to hear some of it.” 

The intensity soon left once the tanned stepped out of the office, leading an opportunity for Yoona to roll her eyes. 

“Our new boss is one scary woman,” Irene remarked, twitching her head aside the irritated latter. 

“And a hell of an annoying one too.”



 

“I went through everything, what do you think?” Yoona inquired after explaining her prototype to the tanned. 

“Can you—repeat it one more time?” 

“But I have gone over it twice now.” The younger one contended. 

“There are still some things that I don’t understand.” 

“Well, could you be more specific? I’ll go over the parts that aren’t clear to you.”

Emily fixed her eyes on the latter and nonchalantly answered, “I don’t understand all of it” with an expression on her visage that’s begging to be punched. 

This got Yoona’s blood to boil. There was something about this boss that easily triggered her anger sentiment as if she was being baited. And if this was the case, then Yoona couldn’t have let the latter get what she wanted. 

“Alright, I’ll redo everything tonight and show you again tomorrow.” She forced a smile at the end of her sentence to disguise her displeasure. 

Yoona was in the midst of gathering the photographs until the tanned placed her hand over the pile, halting the doe-eyed toward from proceeding her action. 

“I was kidding, the plan sounds great. Can’t you take a joke, love?” Emily grinned, changing her provoking attitude from before.

Yoona was taken aback, but it wasn’t because of the latter’s sudden transition—it was from the word she utilized at the end of that phrase.

Love 

It was so uncalled for. Yet, at the same time, she didn’t want to admit how great it felt hearing that word flow out of her boss’s mouth. 

Wait wha—?!

No no no, Yoona renounced her statement. That wasn’t what she meant at all! 

“No, I can’t.” The doe-eyed replied in a cool manner that caused Emily to chuckle. 

“I approve of your plan.” She pointed to the folder. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter