3- what's happening?!

Come Back Again (begin again sequel)

"The break is over now everyone go back to the filming!! "

The director's voice made myungsoo's waking up from his daze... he needs to concentrate on his next scene which is about a high school student being bullied by his classmates! but his mind still distracted by that weird message! 
The filming start but myungsoo kept thinking about what happened it's sungyeol for sure he's the one who sent it if it's not him or one of the members who else it's gonna be?! Suddenly the director screamed frustrated: "cut !!! Myungsoo sshi please pay  more attention and concentrate i know that it's not easy to live  the same  situation but show more emotions please.. let's proceed again!"

He can't live the same situation?! Really?! But this is exactly what he been through years ago in school and it's not just one time ! 
Myungsoo's memory traveled years back...
<< "hey pretty kid give us your lunch's money.." 

<< "hey pretty kid give us your lunch's money." 
A 10 years old myung was walking in the school corridor when a bulky boy pushed him harshly towards the closets,asking him for money.this is was a daily routine for myungsoo, he was bullied by this kid every single day and no one cared...
"I don't have money leave me alone" 
Little Myungsoo said annoyed
"Oh well then too bad pretty boy you know what will happen next..." 
Well myungsoo experienced different types of bullying sometimes he's being tied up into a chair and they put bunch of cockroaches, insects on him then leave like that for hours... today they locked him inside the closets of the gim and left there.. he kept screaming, Yelling ,knocking on the closet door but it seems nobody was around! He start feeling suffocated, his chest's pain increased he can't breath well ..suddenly when he was on the verge of losing his consciousness the door was open! 
A teacher found him there he tried to help with the bullying issue but  he couldn't do much since the other kid was the school director's son ... all that happened and sungyeol didn't know anything cuz he always leave the younger boy alone ...>> 

"Let me out of here.. please..." Myungsoo was beging and crying behind the door of a room which is supposed to be a torturing's room for this scene.
"And cut ! Nice job everybody today's filming..  rest well for tomorrow " the director announced the end of today's filming he was pleased with Myungsoo's performance for this scene . The door got opened and revealed a very pale shaking myungsoo... he tried to hold himself together but his legs were giving up on him 
... he could swear he heard sungyeol's voice calling him before he passed out ... 

 

He opened his eyes slowly but closed them again to open them one more time after getting adjusted to the light .. a white ceiling welcomed him and there's a beeping sounds suddenly he heard someone screaming next to him :" oh myungsoo you're awake are you ok baby you scared me alot what happened to you?! "
Myungsoo slowly turned his head to see a very concerned sungyeol.. this time sungyeol is next to him and that's all it matters! he smiled faintly to him trying to reassure him that he's fine.

On the the other side sungyeol was really worried about his lover ! after he finished his schedule he decided to visit myungsoo on his drama filming set .. he got there when the shooting almost done , he actually got surprised about myungsoo's acting he sounds almost  realistic .. when the director announced that they done and saw myungsoo going out from that room he headed towards him but then he got totally freaked out when he saw myungsoo fainting ... they called ambulance and took him quickly to the hospital 
The doctor told that myungsoo is fine so he probably passed out because of trauma or pressure! Sungyeol thought what possibly caused such great pressure or trauma? Is it because he got bullied that other time at school.. or no way is it possible that he got bullied before that too?! Sungyeol felt guilty cuz he was never there for him to  protect him.. he kept staring at the sleeping boy until he noticed that he start opening his eyes... 


After myungsoo got released from the hospital everything back to normal again in the dorm and at the drama set .. one night while all members were out because of their schedules and myungsoo back early so he's cuddling in the sofa next to his kitty  byeol.. suddenly he received a new message from unknown number again.. Myungsoo felt nervous about it but also curious so after struggling and hesitation for minutes he decided to open it but the cotenent made him even more anxious it was : 

 "Hello baby i heard that you are fainted the other day why ? Is your boyfriend doesn't take care of you well ? Oh i wish i could be there for you  i will take care of you much better.. you know i prepared you a nice gift you will find out soon dear hopefully you will like it  .. " 

Now what  does it mean? It's not sungyeol who sent him the message the other day?! Then who ?! Is he being stalked?! 

 

 


*AN* ik it's another short chapter but if i keep thinking more i will take another week or more lol anyway i have plenty of ideas for the fics but i feel it's still early for them xD also the others members will make an important appearance later on ^^