Chapter 39: The Final Battle

Girls of the Elites

# FINAL BATTLE 😱 We talked about this! Anime Sci-fi! Time to hit it!!

"I knew Mina from the moment I met her on my first day.."
"What.."
"Mina.. was Nia. Who I thought I'd never see ever again.. I knew it was her from the beginning.."
"Huh? Chaeyoung..?"
"That kid, who doesn't want to leave Gilmore.. that precious little girl that loved her friends and didnt want to leave at all.."
"Ch-Chaeyoung..?"

"From that moment.. I loved her.."
"Awwww so touching.. too bad, you wont ever see my sister ever again" he smirked
"I will never give up without a fight.. this is between you and me.. LEAVE. YOUR SISTERS. OUT OF THIS!"

"Oh well.. if you say it that way." He smirked and began lauching forward in a blink of an eye. A sudden blockage caught Chaeyoung as Kato was launched back with a huge amount of power.. sliding him back to his position
"What the.."

Tzuyu and Dahyun appeared before Chaeyoung kneeling on the ground with strings of electric energy covering their body.
"You want to hurt Chae?.."
"You go through us.."
Both stood up in position, their brows were furrowed and eyes pierced over to Kato and their fist clenched.

"I see you got new upgrades." Kato wiped the blood of his lips "this should be fun... Lucky.. I've got a few upgrades of my own.." the chain he was currently twirling had a sudden burst of fire around it, burning his entire body. "You see.. this is an upgrade! A fireproof body shield, Made with metal and alloy, pumped with enough gas to keep me alive and.. INDESTRUCTIBLE!" He laughed once more and his army smiled devilishly with red glowing eyes.

"STOP IT KATO!" Mina shouted as she stood behind Chaeyoung
"We are done doing what you want Big brother.." Sana added as she stands besides Mina.

"You want our Chaeyoung? You go through all of us.." Nayeon stood up on the roof ledges and in the center of the alphas as they lined up on her sides with electric bolts and energy waves flowing through their body complete with weapons they are holding up.

"I see how you got upgrades for everyone... Too bad I am way smarter than your Japanese alphas" He laughed and pointed his arms upwards laughing like a Maniac "my army! Is twice your size!" The men behind him doubled in number "You really think I didn't come prepared for your powerful Alphas?" He laughed "let the games.. begin!" Lighting and thunder roared the sky and a strong droplet of rain began to fall.
.
.
Somi instantly launched over them. This indicated the queue for the fight. The alphas jumped away and towards the Men. the field was filled with partners hovering over to attack. Right before Somi reaches Chaeyoung, Tzuyu began lauching forward. blocking Somi from the attack. Somi's eyes were half cyborg therefore was half stronger than Tzuyu even with the upgrades. Somi launched daggers from the sky while Tzuyu instantly dodged the throw. Tzuyu jumped over Somi in a blink of an eye and kicked her below making her fall to the ground. Before Somi reaches the ground, she clasped both of her hand making her disappear from Tzuyu's vision and instantly reappearing behind her "You really think we only had strength upgraded" she laughed as she punched Tzuyu's side ribs making her fall to the ground. The fight continued on hand in hand.
.
.
Momo and Jeongyeon Replicas began launching towards Chaeyoung once again while Somi was kept busy by Tzuyu.. Dahyun stopped the replicas from going half way. Dahyun lifted her arms ready for a punch and a kick but she was in a 2 vs 1 situation. her every blow were blocked perfectly by the replicas. Jeongyeon dropped down from the sky hitting the floor making the waves pass through the rocks and break it instantly.
"Thanks.." Dahyun puffed
"I couldnt believe I could do that!!"
"Amazing isn't it?"
"These tech makes me look like a superhero!!" Jeongyeon poses with both her biceps up
"Now we know how Iron Man feels. and Damn this is just-" Dahyun was instantly punched by Momo, sending her flying across the field. Jeongyeon tried to avenge but was blocked by another Jeongyeon. "oh.. hey twin!" Jeongyeon joked. The replica smiled and Jeongyeon was pushed away "Okay! you are a no jam bro!" Jeongyeon clicked her neck and stanced ready for a fight.
Dahyun and Jeongyeon were facing the replicas and began launching to each other continueing thier blow for blow..
.
.
"Hey Nayeon! how are you doing!" Jackson smiled in the corner of his lips as he appeared hovering in front of Nayeon
"Jackson!" Nayeon punched right away but was deemed a miss when Jackson moved out of the way.
"aww! you missed.." he laughed and grabbed Nayeon by the hand "This should be fun!"
.
.
.
Kato was standing piercing his eyes onto Chaeyoung waiting for her to make a move. the field was filled with people fighting on their designated enemies. Sana and Jihyo are up against Mark and Yugyeom. Jackson with Nayeon. Tzuyu and Somi and Dahyun and Jeongyeon with the replicas.

Chaeyoung and Mina stood hand in hand ready for Kato's attack.
"how sweet.." he chuckled "But not sweet enough!" he finally launched over Chaeyoung and was immediately blocked by Mina. Chaeyoung helped her lover when the stance was finally a 2 vs 1 scenario. Kato twirled his chain around as the two latters dodged his attack. Mina and Chaeyoung fought side by side with a sabre revolver that Jennie taught her how to use and the Claws that Lisa taught Mina how to use. The fight was intense. Kato launched backwards and a quick forward hitting Mina on her sides having her fly across the field.
"Mina!"
"You better focus on your enemy!" Kato said as he chain grabbed Chaeyoung to the side of the ship.
"Oh right. Look how genius I am!" Kato laughed and pulled out a controller with a red button. As he pressed the button a Large indestructible Creature appeared beneathe the sea tangling its tentacles around the dispatch ship. The tentacles grabbed Kato from his standing as Kato grab a hold of Mina. "Meet.. my KRAKEN!" Kato was lifted high above having Mina dangle on his chain

"CHAEYOUNG!"
"Mina!!"
Kato laughed menacingly standing on one of the Kraken's tentacles.

"He.. he made that?" Sakura mumbled and was instantly punched to the floor. Chaeyeon came in to avenge her.
"I guess so.. and you better look before you speak Kura!" Chaeyeon chuckled
"Yeah I am sorry.."

Nako and Hyewon were fighting as Nako gave a final blow and instantly looked up at the Kraken. "No way.."
Hyewon saw another figure coming to hit Nako but was instantly protected by Hyewon "Oy! focus!"
"Sorry.. It's just - Hyewon!" Nako launched behind her slicing the figure clone in half
"hey thanks.."

"HITOMIIII!" Nako shouted
"eh?" Hitomi turned towards Nako right after her slicing the clone figure
"YAKUZA!!!" Nako shouted. as Hitomi looked up towards the Kraken

"Unnie! NAYEON UNNIE!" Hitomi shouted on top of her lungs looking up to Nayeon who was fighting Jackson. Rain drops fall onto her face. She sees Nayeon pinned down by Jackson with a saw like weapon about to cut Nayeon in half and Nayeon is forcing the weapon away from her face.

"Jackson is strong!" Hitomi shouted over to Nako
"Chaeyeon unnie! Nayeon wont be able to hold it!" Nako shouted over Chaeyeon

"Okay! I got it!" Chaeyeon launched over the field
"Oy!! Lisa! Nayeon needs help!" Chaeyeon said as she continued hopping over
Lisa gave a final scratch to the figure "I got chu!" Lisa ran towards Nayeon together with Chaeyeon.

They launched from the sky and dropped to Jackson making him fly across and hit him directly at a wall.
"You okay?" Lisa asked
"Yeah.. he is strong.. where is Jihyo?"
"Fighting JB" Chaeyeon looked down
"Unnie. we got a problem. Sakura and the girls said that Kato is just not an ordinary inventor like them."
Jackson returned to avenge and hit Lisa away.
"OWWWW? THAT HURT!" Lisa commented. "Okay pretty boy! let's dance!" Lisa her claws and began pouncing.
"Lisa!"
"I got this! You gotta warn the others about the Kraken!" Lisa alerted.
"What's going on?"
"Kato.. he is a Yakuza.." Chaeyeon reached over to Nayeon and grabbed her hand.
"hold tight"
"what the heck?"
"oh? Hitomi gave us graviboots. cool right?" Chaeyeon smiled as she jumped down the roofs with Nayeon behind her.
"Hitomi!"
"Nayeon!"
"He.. He is a Yakuza!!" Hitomi pointed
"What's a Yakuza?"
"Strongest.. smartest and can build anything... That Kraken.. remember??"
Tentacles went about the field and grabbed Sakura.
"Sakura!" Chaeyeon lifted trying to get onto Sakura. "I am coming!" Chaeyeon lifted her blood sabre and cut through the Kraken's tentacle but unfortunately regenerated.
"What the!"
"It's a blood weapon!!" Sakura shouted

"Joy! Seulgi! Get that Kraken down!.. YENA! bring your demolition team!" Nayeon alerted

"Okay! I got you!" Yena stanced as she gave a final cut to the figure "Excuse me sir! let me through.. Yujin! Wonyoung! LET's go!!" They stanced and hopped through the tentacles hovering over the Kraken's eye.

"HIT EM!" Yujin shouted as they jumped up the air launching over dropping shock bombs and explosives to the Kraken.
"Wonyoung!!"
"Alright!!" Wonyoung formed a cannon with her blood weapon. "Ready!" Yujin and Yena held onto Wonyoung's shoulders transferring every energy they have for a powerful blast. and blasted the Kraken's eye. It didnt work and they dropped onto the Kraken's red eye. as the eye twirled in anger.

"HOLY!!" Wonyoung shouted
"This is not a blood weapon?!! IT'S A MACHINE!!!" YENA Shouted
"Got you!" Sakura and Chaeyeon dropped down grabbing them and grappling out of the Kraken's eye.

"a machine?!" Nayeon held out her earpiece.

"a Yakuza can create anything. and that Machine is indestructable.. it regenerates with Kato's blood"
"Jihyo! we gotta do something!"

"I dont think so..." Jackson returned with half of his face peeled out and a wicked smile. Dropping Lisa down to the ground.
.
.
.
"Chaeyoung!" Mina shouted dangling from the chain
"Mina!" Chaeyoung shouted as she continued to hop around the tentacles reaching for her. Blocks and obstacles are being thrown against her. Making sure she wouldnt reach Mina in time. The Kraken's tentacles grabbed Chaeyoung Swirling her about and locking its grip onto her body.
"M-Mina!!" she shouted
"Oh poor Chaeyoung.. I did have a few lessons and my fair share of interest for machines!" Kato laughed.
"I seriously have the pleasure of killing you tonight. and oh.. look at this Little sister! watch as I crush your tiny lover into bits!" Kato laughed
"Let her go Kato!!" Mina shouted and cried
"No! watch me kill this lover of yours!"
the grip was tighter and Chaeyoung had been trying to capture her breathe. until a familiar figure dropped behind Kato punching him down.
"I dont think so!" Tzuyu launched and Kato was dropped from his stance.
Tzuyu grabbed the burning chain before Mina falls and the tentacles losen the grip to Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung looked up to see Mina and Tzuyu as she hopped over the blocks reaching onto them.
"Tzuyu.. am I glad to see you..."
"I am glad I got here on time.."

"Why you little!" Kato backed up and began punching Tzuyu. Tzuyu tried to form a blood weapon as she stanced but it drove Kato angry. Kato clasped on both of her hand rings and smashed them broken
"There!! you little twit! Fight me without your weapons!"
"Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung launched over Kato trying to cut him with her sabre. But Kato dodged it perfectly and countered with a kick.
"Ch-Chaeyoung!" Tzuyu mumbled helplessly
He smirked and pulled onto Tzuyu's hair lifting her up. Launching his punches over Tzuyu's body

"Stop!! ONICHAN STOP!!" Mina cried

Tzuyu was bleeding, she spat blood and her blood flows from her finger.
"Look where it got you! You wanted to save your bestfriend.. and now you are going to die.." He kicked her once again. Tzuyu's body was weak and she cant barely move. He walked closer to Mina swirling a dagger around his hand "And you little sister.. how could you do this to your own brother." He smiled devilishly, stepping forward, foot by foot.

"Get your hands off her!" Chaeyoung shouted coughing blood. "I.. I am the one you want.."
Kato scoffed and redirected his attention to Chaeyoung "Yeah.. well I mean. I could kill you now.. and kill them too... Or would you prefer the other way around."
The kraken roared across the sky banging it's tentacles across the floors. the Alphas trying to dodge and save each other from the attack.

"I could stop the Kraken now but.. well.. This is too fun.." He laughed as he controlled the Kraken's tentacles grabbing Tzuyu and Chaeyoung lifting them high off the floor of the river.
"Watch and learn.. Watch! how I kill your friends.. ONE.. BY.. ONE.." he laughed

"NO! STOP!" Chaeyoung cried and shouted as she and Tzuyu tries to get off their restrains.

***

"LISA!"
"ROSE!"