Bonus that was never meant to happen ^^;

A Good Night's Sleep~ JongKey Oneshot!~

Hi-yeum guys!~

So, I know this is a one shot kinda deal... but I always had this small extra idea in my head and never wrote it out cuz I like my sappy endings ^^; lol

But I submitted this oneshot for a contest so I decided to add to it... And I am satisfied enough to post it up here for you guys to see ^^

It's basically a continuation of after Onew found them sleeping :P 

Soo... Enjoy!

 

Bonus Chapter: Teasing JongKey

Key’s P.O.V:

A gentle shaking had me turning to my side in an attempt to ignore the intruder who was interrupting my peaceful sleep.

“Kibummie…”

Half awake, I smiled at the sound Jjong calling my name. It sounded so sweet coming from him, I loved his voice.

“Kibum,” I slowly pieced together that he was the one gently shaking me and slowly and somewhat unwillingly turned to face him.

“Ye yeobo?” I said rubbing my eyes trying my best to focus on the man beside me.

“We need to go back to our beds; the others will wake up and find us gone.”

  I groaned internally and shook my head grabbing onto his hand and pulling him back down to lie beside. “I don’t want to, let’s stay here.”

He chuckled beside me, the sound echoing through his chest as I rested my head on it. He my hair soothingly, my eyes almost beginning to droop again. “Don’t fall asleep Kibummie, do I really have to carry you?” He said teasingly.

I smirked with my eyes still closed and wrapped my arms around his neck leaning onto his chest. “Maybe.”

I felt him take a deep breath and release it slowly. I peeked up, worried he was annoyed but he only had a smile on his face. I looked at him questioning the suspicious look.

His smile turned into a mischievous grin as he sat up placing me in his lap and then using the wall as support to lift himself up, me in his arms.

“Hya!” I yelled in protest. He shushed me smiling and I instantly lowered my voice considering the others that were sleeping two rooms down. “I was just kidding you know…” I said in a hushed whisper as he stood there carrying me bridal style.

“I wasn’t.” He began towards the door, leaving me unable to even resist without falling and hurting myself. He carried me easily, leaving me to admire the effort he had placed into working out recently.

He chuckled quietly as he walked down the hall, making me look up. “What?” I asked curiously.

He smiling again, leaving me a bit dazed as I stared at his face. “I feel like I’m carrying my bride to our honeymoon room.”

My eyes widened as I hit him, but not with much effort admittedly. “Hya, that’s embarrassing.”

“Why? I want to do this for real with you one day.” He pecked me on the lips and smiled slowly bending down to place me in bed.

“I can put myself to bed you know…” I kept my grip on his neck anxious about being dropped.

He chuckled lightly and shook his head. “I want to do it.” He managed to place me in my sleeping bag without dropping me and I reluctantly released my grip on him as he stood back up.

He immediately sat down in his own sleeping bag and bent down to kiss me on the lips again. “Sleep for a while longer until the filming crew comes, araso?”

I nodded, “are you going to sleep?” I asked not wanting him to be alone.

He thought for a moment and nodded. “If I can, you know I always wake up early.”

“Ok then, but lie down please.” I grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and pulled on it until he got himself comfortable and faced me. I smiled at him leaning closer to place a kiss on his cheek and mouthed ‘I love you’ before lying down properly to rest. He my hair for a while until I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
______________________________________________________________________

Later On, Onew’s P.O.V:

 Minho and Taemin were making breakfast while Jonghyun, Key and I lounged about on our sleeping bags. I noticed the two looking at each other and I smiled but I was bored. I glanced over at Key and then at Jonghyun who was distracted by and smirked as I decided to tease the two.

Key looked at me curiously but looked away as I jumped on him lightly. He screamed and Jonghyun looked to see what happened but got up laughing apparently not bothered.  I pouted pulling away before deciding I wasn’t giving up that easily and grabbed onto Key pulling him closer.

“Yeobo, don’t do this.” Key laughed trying to pull away but this was too fun. I grabbed his face turning him towards me.

“digidigidigidigi…” I started making sound effects as I pulled his face closer and played around. “Can you see?” I asked pretending to make him look at something.

I glanced up quickly and noticed Jonghyun looking un-amused by our little play. I smiled feeling evil and started tickling Key where he was most sensitive; his tummy! He let out a loud scream hurting my ears but I continued as he kept trying to push me away.

“Yeobo, why are you doing this?” Key asked between laughing still playing along. I did my best to keep glancing over at Jonghyun who was getting more annoyed by the second.

“Onew Hyung.” He called trying to get my attention. I smiled ignoring him and kept playing with Key until I decided I had tortured him enough. I’m the best~
______________________________________________________________________

After Filming:

“Hya, Onew Hyung.” I turned to look at Jonghyun who came up behind me while I played with Yoogeun.

“Ye?” I asked still playing with him gently. I’m still scared of hurting him.

“Where are the others?” He asked looking around.

“Ah, I don’t know. Cooking maybe?” I asked not sure myself.

“Oh, ok.” He bent down to sit beside me and Yoogeun’s hair with a small smile on his face.

I stared at him for a moment considering what to say. “That’s not what you came to ask, is it?”

He looked up from Yoogeun-ah and shook his head. “Anio, there’s a favor I wanted to ask of you.”

“Ah really?” I said looking at him surprised. “What is it?”

“Hyung… you won’t freak out or anything would you?” He said looking at me anxiously.

I smiled; was he going to tell me about Key and him? I feel so special~ I shook my head. “Of course not, tell me.”

“Well… me and Key sort of… became a… couple yesterday.” he said looking at Yoogeun instead of me. I stayed quiet and motioned for him to go on. He looked at me surprised but nodded. “And… well today when you guys were joking around, I-I don’t mind but can there be a limit to… how much you do?” He said looking at me seriously.

My smile continued growing until I finally burst into laughter. “Hyung?” He asked looking at me curiously.

I calmed myself down with a pat and some random words from Yoogeun. “Ahh… Jonghyun… I’m sorry…” I said still laughing a little.

“For what Hyung?” He asked curiously. Yoogeun was climbing into his lap now patting his face and speaking to him in a baby language.

“Ahh… I sort of knew you two were together already…” I said scratching my head.

“You did?” Jonghyun asked incredulously. “So then… What does that have to do with anything? I mean I appreciate you being accepting but I don’t understand.”

“Well… I was doing all of that on purpose. To annoy you. Yeah, it was fun.” I backed up slowly as I spoke noticing the change in his face.

“Hya…” He put Yoogeun down and stood up slowly. I did the same. “I thought… That you might like him… And you were doing that on purpose?! What kind of Hyung are you!”

“A great one?” I said smiling sheepishly.

“WRONG!” He started coming closer to me and I quickly grabbed Yoogeun and ran out of the room. “Don’t kill me, don’t kill me!” I said as I ran out looking for the others.

They were actually in the rec room talking as I ran in.

“Onew Hyung, what are you doing?” Minho asked standing up to grab the laughing Yoogeun from my arms.

“Jonghyun… I… I don’t know…”

“Hyung!” I jumped as Jonghyun whipped the door open and smiled evilly towards me.

“Hya, Jonghyun, it was a joke, don’t kill me.” I grabbed my throat as my voice cracked.

Everyone laughed, including Jonghyun. He relaxed turning to Minho.

“Can I have Yoogeun?” He said smiling.

Minho nodded still confused and handed the smiling toddler to his Hyung.

“Thanks. Yoogeun, we’re going to go have fun araso?”

“Ya~” Yoogeun smiled brightly as he hugged Jonghyun. He laughed and turned to me with the same evil smile again. “Game is not over.” He said in English and then walked out.

“Uhh… What was that?” Key asked looking at the door that he just walked out of.

“Ahh…” I debated for a while wondering who I was more scared of; Key or Jonghyun? I blinked and nodded mentally. Definitely Key. “I have no idea…” I said walking over to Taemin to play with him.

“Hmm, I’m going to check on him.” He walked out quickly and I sighed. I was safe… For now.
______________________________________________________________________

Key’s P.O.V:

I walked over to the kitchen where I saw Jonghyun holding Yoogeun on the counter and playing peek-a-boo with him. I smiled and walked up to him placing a kiss on his cheek.

He looked up surprised and then smiled. “What’s up?”

“What was that back there?” I said getting to the point. Yoogeun motioned for me to hold him and I cooed as I took him off the counter and held him.

“Key appa~”

“Deh?” I answered smiling.

“bobo!” I smiled and gave him a quick bobo before looking at Jonghyun.  

“Hya, look what you’re teaching him,” I said laughing. He shrugged and smiled watching Yoogeun. My smile slowly disappeared as I watched him curiously.  “So, what happened?” I asked again.

He looked at me and shook his head. “I got… jealous. Because of earlier and how he was flirting with you… And I found out he did it on purpose to annoy me… So I was just going to get some revenge…” He was fiddling with his hands the whole time and I smiled.

I placed Yoogeun down and smiled as he found a forgotten toy on the ground and began playing on his own. “Jjong, you don’t need to be jealous.” I pulled him in for a hug.

“Yeah but… I want you all to myself.” I pulled away to look at his face; his puppy eyes were shining and he was pouting. I laughed gently and kissed him on the lips.

“I’ll always be yours, don’t worry about that. Araso?”

He looked up thoughtfully for a second before smiling as he stuck out his pinky. “Promise?”

I smiled at the innocence and nodded entwining our pinkies. “Promise yeobo.” We kissed briefly not forgetting about Yoogeun who was now striving for our attention. “So, you still going to get revenge?” I asked picking up Yoogeun-ah.

He nodded, “of course.” He brought his arms out for Yoogeun and Yoogeun-ah happily went into them as Jonghyun embraced him. I smiled enjoying the sight in front of me. “Yoogeun-ah~” he said smiling.

“Deh?” Yoogeun answered as he played with Jonghyun’s blond hair tips in front of his face.

“Let’s eat all of Onew appa’s chicken from yesterday, araso?”

“Deh! Chicken~” Yoogeun said smiling. He seemed to inherit Onew Hyung’s love of chicken too. I chuckled and shook my head walking away as Jjong opened the fridge taking out the barbeque chicken Onew smuggled in yesterday.

“Hya Kibummie?” I heard Jjong call me and I turned around quickly.

“Deh?” I asked confused.

“I love you.”

A small blush crept up on my face along with a smile that hurt my cheeks. “I love you too.” He smiled brightly and turned back to Yoogeun. I continued walking and smiling to myself as I emerged myself in my thoughts; a certain dinosaur being the cause. But I didn’t mind, I smiled realizing the truth I probably knew a long time ago; he was the best thing in my life and I sure as hell wasn’t letting it go soon.

I walked into the rec room where the others were still seated playing around with other. I sat next to Onew Hyung and smiled innocently.

“Onew Hyung?”

“Mm?” He mumbled absorbed in their game.

 “Don’t let me catch you alone, araso?” I continued smiling sweetly as he stopped and looked up at me.

“D-deh.” He said looking down at the floor.

Taemin looked at me curiously but I shook my head and joined in the game.

A few minutes later, Onew Hyung got up. “I’m going to go get some food. Did you guys want anything?”

We all declined as Jonghyun and Yoogeun came in with big smiles on their faces.

“Hey Hyung.” Jonghyun greeted him as he came to sit with Yoogeun-ah on his lap.

“Hya, I’m going to get some food, do you want any?” He asked Jonghyun.

Jonghyun smiled brightly and shook his head. “No, me and Yoogeun just finished eating, we’re full.”

“Ok then.” He walked out and disappeared around the corner when Jonghyun began counting down.

“…0.”

“MY CHICKEN!”
______________________________________________________________________  

~End~

 

Kekeke~ Now that I have more experience with writing [The first installment was my first attempt at fanfics] the bonus turned out to be longer than the actual thing ^^; 

But hopefully you enjoyed! 

Soo... Go check out some of my other Jongkey stories if youliked this one and haven't already! ^^

[Shameless commercializing kekeke~]

Uhhh... Go see some of my rants and until you do,

Bye-yeum!~♥

[P.S; I made that work =D]