I'll Be There~

A Good Night's Sleep~ JongKey Oneshot!~

Kibum was lying awake at 4 in the morning, staring at the plain white ceiling in the pension where they were filming ‘Hello Baby’. He sighed quietly to himself. He got up and drank a glass of water before going upstairs to check up on Yoogeun-ah. He sat near his bed for a while before hearing a noise. He turned to see Jonghyun peeking through the open door before coming in.

“What are you doing Jjong?” Kibum asked staring at Jonghyun who was smiling at Key.

“Nothing much, heard someone wake up and when I realized it was you, I came to check up on you.” He smiled sweetly but continued looking concerned.

“Sorry for waking you… Thanks for checking up on me though.” Key said blushing for no good reason that came to his mind. ‘Of course he came to look. I woke him up. Why else would he come? He’s just checking up on you Kibum. He’s a good friend. It’s like there could be another reason…’ He let his thoughts trail off instead of finding out where they were headed. He blushed looking up at Jjong, patiently standing there while smiling at Yoogeun. Kibum smiled at that and kept staring at Jjong with no recognizable thoughts going through his head. Jjong looked away from Yoogeun-ah to find Kibum staring at him. He smiled staring back until Key snapped out of his trance and looked at his fuzzy socks blushing like crazy. “Why was I doing that?...” He wondered out loud unconsciously.

“I don’t know,” Jjong said in response. Kibum looked up surprised. “Why were you looking at me like that?” Jjong asked. Kibum looked at Jjong’s face, expecting him to laugh or even look creeped out by his staring. But Jjong’s face showed no sign of either. He looked back at Kibum with a serious face, only looking curious and… Something Kibum couldn’t figure out.

“Ehm... Well... I don’t know… Really…” Kibum mumbled to Jjong while looking down at his feet.

“But-” Jonghyun stopped and looked down when Yoogeun started moving around. “Let’s go talk somewhere else?” He asked as he stuck out a hand for Kibum to take.

“O-ok then…” Kibum mumbled, taking Jonghyun’s hand. He didn’t want Jjong to find him weird but he couldn’t stop giving himself away. ‘Relax Kibum… It’s not like he knows anything… I hide it well…’ He blushed as he thought about all the ‘fan service’ he used as an excuse to show Jjongie he cared without actually figuring out what it really meant. They went into the rec room so as not to disturb anyone that was sleeping two rooms away. They sat down together on a beanie chair against the wall side by side.

“So… Are you going to tell me the truth?” Jjong asked looking at Kibum. Key was fiddling with his fingers, looking completely engrossed in them. Jjong sighed and took Kibum’s hands and put them in his lap, making Kibum turn to look at him.

“Hyaa Kibummie…” Jonghyun said softly, surprising Kibum. “You can tell me anything… You know that right?...”

Kibum smiled softly, “Ye, I know Jjongie,” he said quietly. He looked back down to where their hands were entwined on top of Jonghyun’s lap. He saw one of the hands let go of his and frowned. But then he felt it slowly lifting up his chin to face Jjongie. He blushed lightly, cursing his inability to control it. He looked silently into his Jjongie’s eyes while Jonghyun did the same. Hundreds of memories rushed into Kibum mind about Jonghyun. He felt overwhelmed with desire to tell him the truth but equally filled with fear of the pain of being pushed away from him. He could manage with just showing his love through the fan service… Of course he could… ‘No…’ Thought Kibum as a single tear escaped from his eye and rolled down his face slowly. His emotions were starting to come out without his permission now. The intense emotions were filling up his heart. ‘I really can’t…’

“Kibum? Kibummie? Don’t cry please… Please tell me what’s wrong… Whatever it is I’ll make better…” Jonghyun squeezed Kibum’s hand gently before pulling him into a tight hug. Kibum pulled away gently from Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked at him confused.

“Is it something I did?...” He asked looking hurt.

“No…” Kibum said quietly.

“Kibum, if I did something you don’t have to hide it… Just please tell me the truth, don’t hide it from me…” Jonghyun looked at his empty hands while saying this.

Kibum felt a pain in his chest looking at his Jjongie’s face with eyes on the verge of releasing tears. He took a deep breath and looked Jonghyun in the face.

“Jjongie, I’m sorry… Sorry for making you worry, for hiding this from you for so long and I’m sorry and I understand if you want me to stay away from you after I say this…” Jonghyun looked at him with the same eyes as before, only now they were also confused. Kibum sighed quietly to himself and continued before the lost his nerve. “Jjongie…” Kibum whispered. “I’m in love with you… I always have been… And I didn’t want to hide it but I was scared you’d hate me… I’m so sor-”

Kibum was silenced by a tight hug from Jonghyun. “You babo…” Jonghyun whispered into Kibum’s ear. “I could never hate you…” Jonghyun pulled Kibum back to look into his eyes. “I love you too… I always have…” Kibum stared wide eyed at Jonghyun, not believing what he was hearing. Jonghyun smiled and lightly blushing pulled Kibum into a soft kiss. Kibum snapped out of his shock and kissed him back sweetly while wrapping his arms around Jonghyun’s neck. Jonghyun held him lightly but securely around the waist, both enjoying this moment. Reluctantly, they pulled away to breath but still held onto one another, not wanting to let go of each other. They leaned on each other’s foreheads looking into each other’s eyes, blushing and smiling.

“Kibum… I don’t want to let go…” Whispered Jonghyun to Kibum, letting his sweet minty breath fill Kibum’s senses with nothing but pure bliss.

“Ye, neither do I… But… Don’t we need to go to sleep?” He asked, not happy about the thought of having to let go of his Jjongie when everything was finally perfect.

“Ye, we do… And we will,” Jonghyun said seriously. Kibum frowned. ‘Doesn’t he fell the same way I do?’ He sighed and was about to get up when Jonghyun pulled him back down and onto his chest. He got himself comfortable and had them both lying down with Kibum leaning on his chest.

“Hya,” Kibum said blushing furiously. “What are you doing?”

“Getting us comfortable so we can sleep.” Jonghyun replied with a tone implying that it was the obvious.

“Oh…” said Kibum quietly. Jonghyun’s body stiffened up when he heard that.

“You don’t want us to?...” He said quietly, getting ready to release Kibum. Kibum grabbed onto his waist holding him in place.

“Did I say that? I was just surprised; I didn’t know that was your intention.” He said smiling up at Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled back and wrapped his arms around Kibum and kissed his forehead gently.

“Ok then.” He said smiling gently. He leaned forward for a good night kiss. Kibum obliged and then lied back down onto his chest.

“Good night Jjongie, I love you.” Kibum whispered to Jonghyun. Jonghyun held him even closer then before.

“Good night Kibummie, I love you too.” One final kiss was placed on his head and they both fell asleep peacefully.

The Next Morning:

“Hyaa,” Jinki rubbed at his eyes while walking around the pension. “Where did those two go?”

He had woken up earlier than usual today to find Jonghyun and Kibum missing and was now in the process of searching for his two missing members. He opened the door to the rec room and smirked while leaning against the door frame at what he found. The two were lying down holding each close while sleeping.

“Well… That’s an interesting development.” He smiled, happy that the two had finally confessed their feelings. He shut the door and walked away to go back to bed, smiling to himself on the way. 

 Guys!!!!! What did you think?! >.< Please comment~ I hope it wasn't horrible =.= but I'm really nervous... so guys.. for the sake of my sanity... Please comment!><~ I know you're good people, you're reading JongKey, soyou MUST be xD Comment please! Byeyeum!~