Two

Love Together, Be with You Never ( Semi-Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Jiyeon stared at her clock and it was only 4:00 am. She couldn’t sleep all night because of how nervous she was to start the new school. She had so many questions “ will they like her? Will she do good? Will she make friends?”

Jiyeon just sighed and started tossing and turning by the time was still 4 am so she decided to text Hyomin.

Jiyeon: Unnie, I know you are sleeping but I am nervous to start school. Text back when you can.

After tossing and turning, Jiyeon finally fell asleep and woke up for school. Jiyeon kept yawning because of how tired she was. She didn’t have enough sleep and was not ready to start school looking like a tired clown.

“Noona,” Jae-Hyuk yelled as he walked into her room.

“Leave me alone,” Jiyeon hissed as she grabbed her bookbag.

“Good luck to the both of you in school,” Jiyeons mom said as she hugged both her kids.

Jiyeon wasn’t ready for this and she was still a bit upset with her mother decision on moving but remained quiet and just nodded. She grabbed her lunch and raced out of the apartment.  They weren’t rich or anything but were average, but now they had to work hard since her Appa passed away. Jiyeon tried asking her mother is she could get a job, but her mother refused saying she needs to focus on university. Jiyeon’s Omma started working as a chef in a neighbor dumpling restaurant. They were a small but cute restaurant, and Jiyeon hoped that would be enough. JIyeon was so lost in thought she didn’t realize she bumped into someone.

“Im sorry,” Jiyeon said as she saw the guy stare at the guy infront of her who was rubbing his head.

“Its okay,” he replied as he rubbed his head again.

“I am sorry,” Jiyeon replied again and he started laughing and replied, “You already said that, Are you new,” he asked curiously?

“Yeah, I am starting at Seoul High,” Jiyeon smiled at the complete stranger.

“I am Woohyun, Whats your name,” he asked?

“I am Jiyeon,” she replied.

“I am on my way to school, lets go,” Woohyun smiled. Jiyeon smiled back and he led the way. They both walked in silent until Woohyun said “Wait, are you the new girl,”

“Obviously if you thought I was new,”  Jiyeon laughed.

Woohyun started laughing “That was mean”

*Myungsoo’s House*

“Crap,” Myungsoo said as he started brushing his teeth and putting on clothes.

“Hyung, we are late,” Sungjong said as he started grabbing his bag and rushing outside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter