One

Love Together, Be with You Never ( Semi-Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Jiyeon stared at her suitcase lost in thought about what Seoul would be like. She has lived in Busan her whole life and can’t imagine not living anywhere else. While lost in thought, Jiyeon didn’t realize her best friend Hyomin come into her room and jump at her.

“Unnie,” Jiyeon squealed as Hyomin moved to lay on her bed.

“I am sad that you are leaving,” Hyomin admitted. Jiyeon just stared at her best friend who was also laying on her bed.

“Stop staring and say something,” Hyomin said as she grabbed the pillow.

Jiyeon pouted “ Unnie, don’t worry I will always come back to Busan, this is my home,”

Hyomin stuck out her pinky and Jiyeon knew what she meant. They had both been friends since most of their life, so she knew when the pinky was involved meant promise. Jiyeon laughed as she stuck out her pinky and said “promise, Busan Forever”  

Hyomin decided that she would help her bestfriend pack since tomorrow the pickup would come and Jiyeon barely packed. While they were packing, they heard someone coming into the room.

“Noona,” Jae-Hyuk called as she rushed into Jiyeons room.

“Did you finish packing,” Jiyeon asked before he could ask his question.

“Yes and that’s what I came to ask you, Omma wants everything done. And Hi Hyomin Noona,” Jae-Hyuk said out of breath and you could tell her rushed up the stairs to let his sister know that Omma might be coming.

“Unnie, hurry,” JIyeon squealed as she knew her Omma would get mad if she had not finished packing for Seoul tomorrow.

Hyomin and Jiyeon started packing and then heard Jiyeon’s Omma coming up the stairs.

“ Park Jiyeon, everything better be in order,” Ji-Soo yelled as she came into the room. As she walked in the room and saw Jiyeon still not packed. “JIyeon, this better be done soon, the movers wil be here at 8 am,” Ji-Soo said as she grabbed to put some of Jiyeons things away.

 

~Seoul~

“Omma,” Myungsoo yelled as he  entered his house.

Ye-Rim came out of the kitchen to give her son a hug “ I hope you have been studying well”

“I have, I am so hungry, whats for dinner, Myungsoo asked as her went to the kitchen and saw his friend Hwayoung and brother Sungjong already sitting. Myungsoo sat by Hwayoung since that was the only seat not taken.

 “I didn’t know you left,” Myungsoo asked Hwayoung.

“Oppa, Sungjong invited me but I was studying for our exams, are you ready,” Hwayoung smiled at Myungsoo as she passed him the kimchi.

Myungsoo just smiled at his friend and said, “ We will definitely pass, and you to Sungjong,” as he started stuffing his face with food.

~Busan ~

*8:00 am*

Jiyeon started putting all the suitcases in the truck. She really did not want to leave Busan, but her family had nothing left here. Her Appa died few months ago and they tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter