Hi, I'm

A Day Is All

"Ah  "

The busy city of Seoul was bustling with moving vehicles and the people who can all be seen walking and rushing every now and then, here and there.

Being just like one of those people, Kim Taeyeon was just a normal 22 years old after all.

She was one of those rebel kid. Long blond hair which compliment her fair complexion, pink full lips, cute button nose and baby face. Apart from her short statue, over all she's a natural beauty.

Wearing an oversize neon coloured sweater with white ripped jogger pant and flats, Kim Taeyeon strive down the street of Seoul with her overwhelming charisma.

"Aish.. Seriously, she should have told me earlier, I would have still be in my bed, sleeping the day away otherwise.. " grumbling to herself, the midget think again about her bubbly pink loving monster of a best friend, who had relied the news of their group meeting being cancelled for the morning, to late for her comfort.

Being to angry at the world, the girl keep on walking quickly to reach her apartment as fast as possible, without caring the slightest bit of her surrounding. Turning down a corner, she felt her body bumped into something - soft.

"WHAT THE FU- " staggering a bit, she was about to curse at the person who had bumped into her, very harshly as she intended. But a soft, angelic voice halted her action instantly.

"I'm sorry " Ba - dump a beat

She feels like everything else around her stop - as cheesy as it is - and all she could see, hear and feel was the person before her.

The woman had her bag fell out on the tiled ground, she bend down to pick it up, and the moment she was standing straight again, Taeyeon thought she had forgotten how to the oxygen in.

Ba - dump a beat.

Taeyeon has never meet any other person as beautiful as she is. Pointy straight nose, which to her was the cutest thing ever, long eyelashes that complimented her sharp, cat - like eyes - dark blue in colour. Fair, white complexion that matched her sharp feature - and a mole? On her left cheek. Thin natural lips. Her lucious, straight dark brown hair framed her sharp face perfectly. This person leaves her breathless just by looking.

The beautiful stranger looked up at Taeyeon with apologetic eyes, elegantly tucking her hair behind her left ear, she opened again;

"I'm sorry " Beautiful

Taeyeon feel the world to come back alive as everything comes back to her sense. Recovering quickly, she says;

"No, it's alright- I.. it was also my fault, are you okay? " Damn it Kim Taeyeon, since when do you sound so gentle?

The latter flashed a warm grateful smile, and - oh.. there was no beat, Taeyeon's heart was beating so fast - to fast.

"I'm good, thank you. " 

Not wanting to parted way with the stranger so early, she, might I say, had dumbly, blurted out an invitation.

"Um, do you wanna have some coffee..? " the stranger raised her eyebrow, clearly surprised. Taeyeon fumbled.

"AH, I mean- I, um.. just.. " 

Now clearly just amused, Jessica giggled.

Something was caught up in . Taeyeon was once again mesmerised.

Beautiful.

Grinning her pearly whites, Jessica nodded. "Sure ".

Taeyeon thought, that maybe it's not a bad day.

-

Sitting in the classy and modern looking cafe, the two were situated in the cafe's corner beside the mirror. Caramel latte and frappe latte machiato hots on the small table.

Awkward.

"Um.. Thank you.. for taking my offer.. " Taeyeon was fidgeting in her seat, her cheeks covered lightly in blush, and she can't find it in her to look into the stranger's beautiful yet enticing eyes..

Jessica was clearly amused, maybe even enjoying this.

"You're welcome, I don't have anything to do anyway, so why not take up an offer for free! " She said, beaming a wide playful grin, which caused butterflies in Taeyeon's stomach.

DIGEST THEM!

Taeyeon found herself smilling at the stranger, unconsciously. God, was she smitten already.

"Neither do I. I think I'm free the whole day, actually " Taeeon offered, suddenly feeling a lot more lighter, as Jessica's playfulness seems to has an effect.

"Ah! Wanna go to the fair? You know we have them in town right now, right? " Jessica excitedly asked, her eyes twinkling with innocence of a child - it was astonishing.

"Eh..? Really? " Taeyeon don't know what to make out of this, but she's sure as hell know that she's thrilled of this offer. 

Spend more time with her.. oh my god.

"Yeah! " Jessica nodded eagerly, grinning ever so widely "Treat me though, I'm to lazy to spend " she says childishly, which brings a chuckle out of Taeyeon who was amused, and amazed over this grown up woman, with such innocence in her eyes, and a child in her soul.

"I'll do that, treat you anything you want "

"Yayy! "

And suddenly, it was like they had known each other for all their lives.

-

They did spend their day at the fair. Taeyeon was overly thrilled but she keep it down to herself, because Jessica has her arm wrapped around hers all the time.

Jessica was a happy pill. She gets excited over extreme rides, whined for cotton candy, jumps around when she spotted a maskot, and one very trivial thing that Taeyeon loves the most out of all, was her never fading smile. Gosh, was she happy just to see this stranger happy.

"Let's release a lantern! They have an event for that at 8 this evening, we can grab dinner before that " Jessica suggested, again, with her happy grin, as she looked at Taeyeon, again, with that twinkling eyes, as she kept her arms wrapped around Taeyeon's securely.

Taeyeon smiled, and nodded calmly. 

Jessica beamed at her.

Ah.. this is bad for my heart. 

"Ohh I want to try that cake, come on! " and Taeyeon let herself to be dragged around again.

-

Dinner was eventful. They figured they have more common with each other, but at the same time not really. Jessica is more outgoing obviously, while Taeyeon is such an awkward homebody. Both of them have a knack for art; Jessica in design, while Taeyeon in drawing. They have music talents, what stood out most was their vocals as they had stated to each other. Jessica revealed that she has a younger sister, and Taeyeon did the same regarding her siblings.

Apparently, Jessica is a young CEO of her own fashion line which is faring very well within the country and overseas at such short time since being established last year. And Taeyeon informed her of her own career, which is just as succesful. She is the Co - Owner of a famous music school which was also established last year. She revealed, how she has 7 other friends who shares the business with her as another Co - Owners and shareholders. Their school is quite huge with massive student body, which results to good ratings and high revenue each months.

They talk about everything and nothing.

-

"Let's stay a little away from the other, it's to crowded " Jessica suggested, which Taeyeon willingly agreed to.

They thrived a little far away from the crowd of people at Han River, where the fair was hold. It was more quiet when they isolated themselves. More intimate than not.

Sharing a lantern, both of them light it up, and just to match with everybody else, they waited until the crowd finished counting, and let it go together.

The dark sky, void of stars was filled with their own man made fire.

"Beautiful... " Jessica whispered, her eyes still has that twinkles, as if it would never ever disappeared.

Taeyeon disagreed though.

"No, you are more beautiful... " Jessica snapped her head from viewing the lantern, to look at Taeyeon.

The twinkles was there. But also something else, that Taeyeon couldn't quite put her hand to.

"Thank you for saying that... " Jessica's voice sounded soft, not a whisper nor a rejection.

Taeyeon didn't regret her words.

When Jessica took a step closer to their already close proximity, Taeyeon was suffocating of air, she was enticed by Jessica's scent that she couldn't breath it in any longer. Her breath hitched.

To close.

"You're beautiful to.... " Jessica whispered sincerely, and this felt a lot more intimate. Her eyes gazed down to her lips, and Taeyeon was the same.

They know where this is going, and waste no time.

Lips met. And Taeyeon was sent into euphoria. Jessica's lips against her own was soft, and sweet, and warm. A kiss like honey.

She loved it.

The kiss was innocent, as innocent as Jessica. It was so very deep in silent meaning. It was them, who understood what the quiet screaming had meant. It was theirs after all.

30 seconds. Lips attached. Unmoving but passionate and sweet all the same. Taeyeon felt calm and raging at the same time.

Detaching their lips, two pair of eyes of contrasting colors met again. And they knew what it had mean.

Smiling like fools in love (they are) the both of them.

"You know... I never found out your name " Jessica voiced out with a lopside grin, a little shy, a little excited, but mostly happiness. 

"Oh.. oh , right. Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon " Taeyeon said half serious half playful

Jessica grinned.

"Hello, Taeyeon, I'm Jessica Jung SooYeon, it's nice to meet you "

"Jessica Jung... SooYeon " Taeyeon let the names roled out her tounge. It felt natural.

"Can I call you SooYeon? " Jessica smiled, no ones had ever called her that.

"You can call me anything " she offered

And Taeyeon grinned very widely.

"Can I call you my girlfriend? "

Jessica's grin matched her own. Before their lips touched again, she heard Jessica's whispered against her lips;

"Anything.. "