This Is My Confessions.

That Night In The Hospital Room

"What is it Jae? You know you can tell me anything."

"Yunho please don't hate me." I saud as I started to cry. "I know you like girls but...I love you." My crying got heavier as tears started falling from my face.

"Jaejoong-hyung, I don't know what to say." Yunho said.

I knew that he loved me but he only saw me as a friend. I wanted to be more than friends. I wanted to hold him when he was sad, kiss him when he was happy, make love to him knowing that he loves me too.

"I'm so sorry Yunho-a but I've held these feelings in for so long and I am scared that I will not have you for much longer. What that anti did was horible but I can't hate her for it. It isbecause of that that I can tell you my feelings. Yunho please don't push me away. I can't live without you." I continued crying.

"Jaejoong come here." Yunho said in a soft soothing voice. I would do anything he says. I got up and walked to his bedside.

He made room for me and signled for me to join him in the bed.

We had sleep together many times. When I was scared Yunho would let me sleep with him.

I got into the bed and Yunho hugged me. People who have not been huged by Yunho won't understand but when he huggs me I feel safe.

I snuggle close to his chest and he rests his chin on my head. Just like always.

"Jae you should know by now that I can never hate you." Yunho started as he my head. "Jae I love you too so I can't hate you."

"I know that you love me, but you only see me as a friend. The way you flirt with those girls hurts every time because I know I could never have you because I'm gay and...you're not."

Yunho shifted, "Jae," he said while putting his fingers under my chin and making me look at him."I only flirt with those girls because I have to. I have on feelings for then or any other female. You know why?" he asked?

I shook my head.

Yunho leaned and wispered in my ear, " Because I love you to Jaejoongie and not just as my friend."

I can't belive he feels the same way. Yunho leaned back and touched our foreheads together.

"I will love only you from now until forever. Jaejoong-a will you marry me?

H-he proposed. But..."We live in Korea. We would not be allowed." I said. It was a sad fact that we lived in such a homophobic country.

"Jaejoongie, we can alope in America. No one will know."

"In that case yesyesyesyesyesYES." I can't believe it. Yesterday I was scared about him hating me and now were going to get married.

"Joongie should we tell our members?" Yunho asked knowing that is anything leaks out we will lose our jobs.

"We have to. And Yoochun already knows I love you." I giggled seeing Yunho's shocked face.

Oh Yunnie, the man that would soon be my husband, you are so funny.

I smiled and hugged him back. "Yunnie I would do anything for you." I said and hugged him tighter.

"Than, when I am healed, will you make love to me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK everyone this is my first oneshot.

I was never really into them but this thought just came to my mind.

I hope you guys like it. I might even make a sequel if you guys want.

 

I have a chapter story it's called

Kevins Diary

please check it out and subscribe.

 

Thanks to everyone who reads my stories *kisses all*