Pt. 3

Feelings of the Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trying to see who will fall first. Mina was starting to get worried but saw that her father slowly went down to his knees and collapsed on his side... with a hole on the back of his head. And that's it. Nayeon won. 

She looked from the back and saw that Sana came into view, holding a gun with Momo beside her and made their way inside the building. She then saw Nayeon weakly making her way to her. She untied the  ropes from her hands and then to her feet. Last was the cloth from and as soon she was free, she then stood up and kissed Nayeon deeply. They were finally free and everything is back to normal.

She pulled away and smiled widely at Nayeon but then was replaced with worry as she saw Nayeon going down weakly. Nayeon went on her knees and before she can fall on her back, she caught her in her arms and sat on the floor. She shifted as her arm was supporting her back and the other one was resting against Nayeon's front torso.

She then saw Nayeon weakly smile at her and raised a hand. She cupped her cheek gently and saw Mina leaned on it tenderly, closing her eyes and slowly placing a kiss so gentle that it made Nayeon's heart pound hard. 

Mina then opened her eyes and said in a hushed voice. "You did it. You saved my life." she gave a watery smile as her eyes started to pool.

Sana and Momo opened the door and saw Nayeon in Mina's arms on the floor. They just stood there as they know it wasn't for them to interupt their moment.

Nayeon weakly smiled, tears pooling in her eyes. She then pulled the hand away from Mina's face and took the hand that was resting on her collarbone. She guided the hand to where she wanted it to be and placed it on the growing warm spot.

Mina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she felt her hand warm. She then started to feel mushy and wet and felt the rough edges... of Nayeon's bullet hole on her side.

She widened her eyes as she saw her side now that has a growing dark red patch on her shirt. She turned her hand and saw that it was coated in Nayeon's blood. She then looked into Nayeon's eyes in panic as she realized what happened. 

Her father shot her.

"No. N-no, this i-is not ri-ght." she shook her head as she placed the hand over her wound in hopes of her to stop bleeding. Her cousin then rushed and helped her in covering Nayeon's bullet wound on her leg, tearing and placing cloth over it.

Nayeon watched as they attempted to save her in covering her bullet wounds, but she knows better than that. Mina freaked out when Nayeon seems to be calm about this.

"N-nayeon." she whispered out. Nayeon looked at her with sparkly eyes and the warmest smile she has ever seen in her entire life. Nayeon looked beautiful in her arms. She wanted to keep her. "Y-you would st-stay right? You w-wouldn't leave m-me? R-right?"

Nayeon just smiled at her and brought her hand up to Mina's nape. She pulled her closer until they were touching foreheads. "I wont."

"Then stay with me. Dont leave me yet." Mina whispered out, pleading for her not to die. "Just stay with me. H-hold on for a little longer with me-"

"-Mina."

"-we have so m-much more days. I-I can show my l-love for you openly now. I can show them you're mine and i-i'm yours-"

"-Mina."

"-Nayeon I c-can take you to anywhere you want. I can be with you whenever I want. We'll spend forever with each other-"

"-Mina."

"We'll b-buy a house together. We'll make a family together. I-I'll make l-love to you every day ju-just to show you all of m-my love!"

"-Mina."

"-Nayeon just stay with me!" she shouted. "Dont leave me yet! Just dont!" she then started to sob, her tears falling to Nayeon's face. "Dont leave me. Please. Stay." 

"Mina." she wiped her tears away from her face tenderly. "I'll never leave you. I'll stay right here, in your heart." she pointed at her chest, poked her heart softly. "And you'll be in mine." she took her hand that is on her side and held it on her chest.

"Mina. I love you so much." she wisphered softly, loud enough for her to hear. "You are my anything and everything."

"And you are mine." Mina closed her eyes and she have Nayeon the softest kiss she could give to her. It was a lingering kiss and felt Nayeon peck on her lips when she pulled away. Nayeon brushed their noses together.

"Nayeon. Dont leave me yet. Dont. Dont let go of me ok?" she grasped the hand that was on Nayeon's chest and puts it closer to to kiss it numerous times, breathing softly against it. "Dont leave me yet. Dont. Stay for a little while, just stay-"

"-Mina."

"What?"

"Will you still love me?"

"Nayeon-"

"Will you?

"Stop this nonsen-

"Will you love me?"

"Nayeon just shut up!" she shouted and screamed her pain as she felt her heart tighten painfully.

Nayeon watched all of this with a sad look. "Will you love me? Even if I let go?" she asked quietly

"I want to but i'm scared." Mina said, baring her vulnerability as her eyes are red from crying.

"You'd do anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter