[29]

Boop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

"Then let me call you Mine for a dance or two.” - Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Underworld.

"Minah, I know what my feelings for you are now," With a sharp breath in, Minah bit down on her lip, willing herself to stay quiet and not to interrupt Baekhyun as he found his words bit by bit.

"I've talked with the guys, and they all mocked me for not knowing, but we've talked about it several times, and I know what's going on now Minah. To me, you're the person I am meant to spend the rest of my life with. No one else is as interesting as you are, no one else fills me with the emotions that you do, even if it's just me thinking about you, no one else is plaguing my mind, there's no one else that I want to spend all my time with but you. I want to hold you in my arms at all hours of the night. I want to hold your hand when you're standing next to me, I just want you to be mine, and I wish so desperately that the way you feel is the same" There was a lump growing in Baekhyun's throat that he had to swallow down, Minah felt like she couldn't breathe. Like her heart was sitting in Baekhyun's hands. Her mind couldn't comprehend the simple act to keep her alive.

"And the way you are towards me is different now, so I'm spending every waking hour hoping that I can make you feel the same if you don't already love me the same" Uncontrollably, he was trembling, hands shaking around the heart the Minah could see between his fingers. It sent shocks and sparks through her veins, watching him quiver with emotion. Her tongue ran over her lips, dampening them and momentarily pausing the shiver that took them over.

"Baekhyun, I, I don't know how you can feel all of that towards me" Minah shrugged her shoulders, her head shook. Baekhyun's eyes shot towards her, wide like his mouth that fell open.

"Because you are you, that's all you ever need to be, you're perfection in a literal form, with cracks and bumps, scars and bruises, troubles and doubts, but it's the most astonishing, most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's all I dream about; you're what my soul yearns for Minah, no questions and no doubt, I know it completely."

"Baekhyun," He reached out, taking her hands in his warm ones, tender eyes gleaming with the hope that swept Minah's breath from her lungs once more.

"Don't you feel the same way towards me too?"

"Oh Baekhyun, of course, I do" Feeling like she couldn't get her words of response out fast enough, Minah's head nodded to solidify her statement.

"You're all I could ever want" The motion to pull Minah into his arms was swift, taking her breath in one go. Still, she held Baekhyun just as tightly as he was clinging to her, not wanting to pull away from his embrace.

"Can I say I love you?" He whispered into her ear, Minah nodded.

"I love you."

"And I love you too, Baekhyun."

------------

Everything was falling into place for him, home was right where he was, with the person next to him, who he hadn't been able to tear away from since, he had no reason to look anywhere else.

So why was there so much frustration? Why could he feel irritation from deep within coursing through his veins like water in a river?

And why did it have to come from the very people he was living with?

"Minah, would you stop laughing at them? It's encouraging them all to think they're funny" Giving the female a strong look with his eyes, Baekhyun pushed away Minah who had tried to hide her laughter in his chest, already knowing she was spurring Sehun and Jongin further with her reactions to them.

"Your face, it just keeps going so red, they aren't even saying anything anymore!" Minah let out further cackles that she couldn't even hide well, unlike Baekhyun, she quickly got over the embarrassment the other males were trying to make her feel and had instead moved on to watching joyfully or teasing Baekhyun's flustered and agitated responses that he would burst out with. With her remark, Baekhyun's face continued to flush with the bright colour, and he continued to push her away, not allowing Minah to hide her face in his chest like she desperately tried to.

"Leave me alone!" His exclaim was met with a knowing look from Jongin that flickered between Minah and Baekhyun. Minah looked over her shoulder at Jongin, bursting out into laughter that had her rolling away, immediately understanding what the look from Jongin had meant. Baekhyun was left out of the loop and frustrated as Sehun atrociously snorted, slapping Jongin over the shoulder without saying anything that would catch Baekhyun up to speed.

"What does that mean?" Demanding to know, Baekhyun sat up on the couch, really pushing Minah further away this time. She rolled off the couch, falling next to the coffee table as Baekhyun's eyes pierced Jongin and Sehun with a glare.

"What do you think it means?" Jongin questioned back after minutes of silently taunting Baekhyun and amusing his tag team partner and Minah.

"You're supposed to give me an answer when I ask you a question."

"He did, he answered by letting you know he would like to hear your thoughts" Smirking so irkingly, Sehun's eyes gleamed, knowing precisely what he was doing to Baekhyun.

"If you wanted some time alone, you could just go to your room" Jongin's explanation baffled Baekhyun. It broke out another round of laughter from Minah, who just wanted to be able to sit up without her arms shaking under her weight, weak with laughter.

"Jongin!" She exclaimed, telling the male off, but her tone was far from reprimanding and Jongin's lips curled with mischieve pulling on the corners.

"We'd cover our ears, don't worry" Sounding promising, Sehun nodded, and Minah slapped a hand over to stop any more final giggles from bubbling out.

"My god" She breathed out a deep breath, trying to remain calm.

"You're confusing the poor man" She put the attention back onto Baekhyun, who was now taking the option of silence previously used by Sehun and Jongin to get to him. His arms were crossed over his chest, his chin down and lips pursed, with his eyes glaring off into the distance and it was funny to Minah, who crawled back towards her loved one. The look he was sporting made Jongin snort, head falling back to laugh as his eyes squeezed shut and Sehun scoffed at Baekhyun's act.

"What are we doing?" Inquired Yixing as he bounced down the stairs. Baekhyun shrugged away from Minah, putting on a show of his frustrations towards the loop she was in, but he was not. Minah laughed and tried again as Sehun turned to Yixing, resting his chin on the back cushion of the couch to look at him.

"We're just letting Baekhyun know that he can spend his alone time with Minah in their room, it doesn't have to be on the couch where we can all walk past at any time" Unable to help it, Minah laughed again, making Baekhyun give out an extra grunt as he shrugged away from her hands once more.

"Oh, maybe you could wait until we're not in the house for it?" Tone soft, trying not to offend either of the two Yixing's suggestion came out light with innocence, smile hinting that he was trying to be nice to them.

"Not you too Yixing" Minah spilled out a light chuckle, admitting defeat and dropping to a place on the couch that wasn't right next to Baekhyun. It caused the male to pout at her disappearance, which he quickly hid from her sight when her eyes flicked to him.

"Will you get lost?" Mumbled Baekhyun through his hands that he had slapped over his face. Jongin let a snort so ugly it topped Sehun's record. Yixing made himself comfortable, friendly and close to Baekhyun, confirming no one would be going anywhere anytime soon.

"Maybe it's time we give you the talk, hmm?" Making another suggestion, Yixing wrapped his arm around Baekhyun and pulled him into his side, much to Baekhyun distaste.

"Leave me alone."

"Yeah, like that's going to happen any time soon,"

------------

"Chanyeol?" Hopping her way down the stairs, with the long-legged males name falling from , Minah almost had no time to dodge Jongdae.

"I'm one with the Force. The Force is with me." Sounding commanding, forcefully calm, he ignored her as Minah stumbled and spun so that she wouldn't crash into him at the foot of the stairs.

"Can you explain to me what he's doing?" Minah looked at Baekhyun who shrugged his shoulders without looking up from the book he was reading.

"He said he watched a movie and it changed his outlook on life so now he's part of the force" Baekhyun explained as his eyes skimmed over the words on the page, taking them in.

"Alright then" Humming, Minah looked around the living room an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter