Two

At least you are happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEP

 

BEEP

 

BEEP

 

The only sounds that could be detected were those of the heart rate monitor. The room was painted white and smelled of disinfectants. The chamber was quite large with many wide windows. Blue curtains hung in front of the windows, protecting the room from the rays of the sun. In the room was a bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a sink. Everything was white and grey. Even the sofa, which was to the left of the bed.

It was a private VIP room that included only a large bed. Only one patient lay in the room. This patient was Moon Byulyi.

 

BEEP

 

BEEP

 

BEEP

 

Moon Byulyi was the only patient in the entire floor. Because this floor accommodated only coma patients. She was known as the sleeping prince waiting to be awakened by his princess.

At first, the doctors believed that she would wake up after a few days, but over time, the doctors have lost hope. It was not like she had been in a coma for decades, but it's been several years. Five years to be exact.

The patient has lost five years, which she cannot retrieve again. With the lost time, one could have achieved a lot. But not Moon Byulyi, because she had to spend her time in a white, empty room. She never had to spend the first two years in solitude because there was always someone at her side. Whether friends, family or colleagues, they all loved her, because who could not love Moon greasy Byulyi? She was like a pleasant, windy summer day. Very relaxing and relieving.

She could always make you laugh. She could be serious and yet sympathetic. She has always been an optimistic person who has never had a bad thought about someone. She was not only wise but also sensible. Everyone could ask her for advice because everyone knew that she had the best ideas and solutions.

Never has she shown off or flogged with her wealth or her skills. She has always tried to help everyone, but she hated to be exploited. Many have referred to her as a nerd, but that has never bothered her, for it is better to be a nerd than a failure, living only on the parents' money.

Every few days her friends come for a visit. Either Heeyeon, Hyejin, Wheein or Sunmi. Her friends have always stood by her. Never have they left Moon Byulyi alone because as everyone knows, she can be a pain in the . If she is ignored for a long period of time, she will annoy her friends until they regret leaving her alone.

The only person who should come in any case has not visited her for three years. Moon Byulyi does not know about it and if she woke up today and asked for her, her friends would not know how to tell her the truth.

 

BEEP

 

BEEP

 

BEEP

 

A normal person would think of saving himself before trying to save someone else, but not Moon Byulyi. She is a very selfless person who would put the happiness and life of another person before her own. That's also why she's in the hospital.

 

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

 

The beeping was getting faster and faster, a sign that her pulse was running rounds. In just one second, two nurses and a doctor broke into the room and immediately started to take care of the patient. It was also an odd sign for the doctor that the patient's pulse had reached such a high frequency. For the past five years since she took care of her patient, she has never had such a high heart rate.

Normally, the patient has never had problems. She was always easy to handle. Sometimes, if the doctor had a bad day, she would sit in the patient's room and explain her worries to her. It must be said that this was not exactly professional, but when you are in stress and you do not want to listen or talk to anyone, you could always rely on coma patients.

Moon Byulyi was her first coma patient and she has to admit that she is relieved to know that she will not get any more coma patients. For the last three years, the hospital has hired new nurses and doctors specializing in coma patients. But since the arrival of Moon Byulyi, there has never been another incident.

The newly hired doctors and nurses wanted to treat Moon Byulyi because they thought that they knew better how to treat a coma patient, but the doctor who was already treating her did not agree with that and ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter