Hallyu Royalty [Part 2]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

CHAPTER 8

HALLYU ROYALTY [Part 2]

 

 

December 2023

 

An empty arena with a few staff walking about was shown..

 

Different lights and cameras are focusing on a wide stage..

 

A stage lift was being checked by some staff and Sera is sniffing and crying at the left end of the stage..

 

Male voice-over: It’s a cold Decembeeer! Why is Sera crying? Weeeo!!?

 

Female voice-over: Oh nooo, let’s find out who did this to her..

 

Male voice-over: Aaah! I know now! These are behind the scenes for that year-end award show!

 

Female voice-over: Kuruchi, that was shown live on TV and the Little 2ne1 was so sooo adorable!! Their performance trended for days!

 

Male voice-over: Sera was full of swag on the stage.. and now, I didn’t know she cried like that before the live show!

 

Female voice-over: Who did this? Nugu!!? Tell us who already!

 

Both (voice-over): Today is the 526th episode of The Return of Supermaaaaan!!!

Someday, we’ll miss this moment, right?

 

 

(Camera pans on a dark alley behind the stage, the said camera was seemingly stolen by someone from a staff. The view wiggled and shuddered until it was focused back to its holder for a self-recording.)

 

Seungri: Annyeong yeorubun! Daya! It’s me. Your very own 2neBang paparazzi.. PAPArazzi.. I’ll say it again coolly, PAPA-razzi ugh!

 

TOP: That was definitely not cool.

 

(Seungri panned the camera to show the origin of the baritone voice that dissed him.)

 

Seungri: While I perform on stage being so awesome.. this hyung right here always makes mistakes!

 

(Bom walks by and half run to the side of the stage while on heels.)

 

Seungri: TOP hyung does that along with Bom-noona!

 

 

Seungri: Why is she in such a hurry.. ?

 

TOP: Duuuh, she’s just getting away from your eyebags.

 

Bom: Sera-yaaah.. weo? Weo??

 

(Seungri with camera and TOP went closer to Bom. They saw Sera sitting on the floor, sniffling with tears.. then Sera cried a little bit louder when she saw the adults crouching to her.)

 

Seungri: Weo Serabbit? Why you cry?

 

TOP and Bom: Was it this rat?!       *both pointed at Seungri*

 

Seungri: Sincha anneo! Sincha anneo! Not me! Not me!!        *frantically explaining*

 

(Sera doesn’t want to be picked up by any of them when the 3 adults tried to carry her simultaneously, arguing with ‘No, she’ll come with me’. Seungri even offered lots and lots of toys but she just wouldn’t talk to them or let them carry her off the ground.)

 

Bom: Aigoo.. shall I call Mommy Dara for you? Hmmm.. ?

 

(Sera nodded slightly. CAPTION: Give me my Mommy, please.. )

 

(Bom signaled to TOP and Seungri to be dispatched but as the 2 guys stood up, Dara already materialized, coming off from the stage and seemingly looking for Sera.)

 

Dara: There you are my Serabbit..

 

(Dara’s arms were barely motioned towards Sera but the tear-stricken child was already shuffling and trying to hide herself within her mom’s chest.)

 

(The scene cut into a wide view of the stage. G-Dragon was directing from below the stage. Beside him was Taeyang carrying Hye-young. On the stage were Sani and Kyeo-ul while learning when to emerge from the stage lifts, Bom was assuring them that there were no ghosts from the dark place beneath the stage. The camera focused to TOP and Seungri, their eyebrows crunched together and looking at some direction away from the main stage.)

 

Female voice-over: Woah, the kids also had stage rehearsals..

 

Male voice-over: Where are they looking? Top-ssi and Seungri-ssi looks clueless..

 

(The camera then panned to where the two guys were looking.)

 

Male voice-over: Waaah, Dara-ssi looks so motherly with Sera bunched on her lap..

 

Female voice-over: Aaah, only the mom could make her child stop from crying.. look how she pats Sera for reassurance..

 

(After a while, Dara stood up from one of the audience seats and adjusted Sera on her arms. Sera hummed in protest while her mom carried her closer to the other adults rehearsing on or near the stage.)

 

Dara: Weo? Are you ready to tell mommy now?? Kenchana.. we’ll just play some more over here..

 

(Dara went closer to a large camera with an adjustable seat. They sat behind the camera and Dara operated the camera lift like she’s driving a vehicle. Sera formed a small O with her lips as they ascended and moved away from the ground.)

 

Female voice-over: Omo! She’s not afraid of the heights..

 

Male voice-over: Of course she won’t be.. She knows her mom is there with her..

 

(After a while, Sera was already giggling about and looking back at Dara while being so happy at how they are playing today.)

 

Male voice-over: I suddenly want to ride a camera lift as well..

 

Dara: Sera-yah.. I’m sure Daddy didn’t mean it like that..

 

Male voice-over: Weo? Weo? What did G-Dragon do?!

 

Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter